Gun Control is Completely Useless.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm not but then again you're Con right.

Your side shows it's colors daily on social media posts as the home of sexism, bigotry, racism, and conspiracy theories and serving up side dishes like Wexit traitors ot the Can-Trumpers or the Anti-vaxxers.

WTF, go back to your dildo.. because right now it's hard to tell the difference between you and your toy right now.

BTW already had my shot of 5G 😂📡

• Sad
Reactions: Liberal Feminist

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Cadets through school them Militia through college which I'm going to rightfully say is more service that you've seen.

Again you're screaming bullshit and beating the wrong drum when EVERY listed hate group in Canada listed with the authorities has a Con base and narration...every single one of you.
Well, you've gotten one thing right so far, a lot more service than I've seen.

Of course the listed "hate" groups are all right wing. We have a left wing gov't that banned the Proud Boys (no, I'm not a fan of the Proud Boys, I am a fan of freedom of conscience and speech), while not touching Antifa and BLM.

The Proud Boys were banned because they were involved in five hours of rioting at Capitol Hill on Jan 6. Which was, btw, a disgraceful exhibition of stupidity from the right wing.

But BLM and Antifa have been rioting somewhere in the USA every night since last year, doing billions of dollars of damage, causing dozens of deaths, and terrorizing neighbourhoods, people out dinning, people driving to work. Every single night. Burn Loot Murder. But they're A-OK.

Grow a fucking brain.

I'm going back to the subject at hand. You're so damned ideologically obsessed you can no longer reason.

BTW, Ben Shapiro?

Syndicated columnist at age 17. Published his first book at 20. Was an accomplished violinist. And, while doing all that, graduated Harvard Law school at the age of 23.

Sneering at the mention of his name just makes you look stupid.

Very pro-Israel. (orthodox Jew) So yeah, he gives one side. But I've never caught him lying. I often disagree..........he is a little right wing even for me.

But he is brilliant.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Cadets through school them Militia through college which I'm going to rightfully say is more service that you've seen.

Again you're screaming bullshit and beating the wrong drum when EVERY listed hate group in Canada listed with the authorities has a Con base and narration...every single one of you.
Did your cadet leaders molest you like they did so many others when the horrors of the residential schools was happening ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So how is your goal on making new friends going?
Not very well I would think . But she/he /it or Ze is ignoring me because I asked her why it is wrong to have an audit to calm passions about election integrity. Of course we all know the orange man lost .

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Well, you've gotten one thing right so far, a lot more service than I've seen.

Of course the listed "hate" groups are all right wing. We have a left wing gov't that banned the Proud Boys (no, I'm not a fan of the Proud Boys, I am a fan of freedom of conscience and speech), while not touching Antifa and BLM.

The Proud Boys were banned because they were involved in five hours of rioting at Capitol Hill on Jan 6. Which was, btw, a disgraceful exhibition of stupidity from the right wing.

But BLM and Antifa have been rioting somewhere in the USA every night since last year, doing billions of dollars of damage, causing dozens of deaths, and terrorizing neighbourhoods, people out dinning, people driving to work. Every single night. Burn Loot Murder. But they're A-OK.

Grow a fucking brain.

I'm going back to the subject at hand. You're so damned ideologically obsessed you can no longer reason.

BTW, Ben Shapiro?

Syndicated columnist at age 17. Published his first book at 20. Was an accomplished violinist. And, while doing all that, graduated Harvard Law school at the age of 23.

Sneering at the mention of his name just makes you look stupid.

Very pro-Israel. (orthodox Jew) So yeah, he gives one side. But I've never caught him lying. I often disagree..........he is a little right wing even for me.

But he is brilliant.
That was a fucking masterful self own.

And the Simping for the guy freaked out by wet pussy is so on point for you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
That was a fucking masterful self own.

And the Simping for the guy freaked out by wet pussy is so on point for you.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Successfully making yourself look even more stupid.

Shapiro is a very religious Orthodox Jew. Of course he is offended.

Everyone (especially a "feminist") should be somewhat offended by the WAP tune that degrades and reduces women to a WAP, and nothing else worthwhile.
That is if they actually possess a functioning intellect.

But that excludes you, doesn't it?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I wouldn't have I'd be sniping the assholes.

You're the right wing hate mongering idiot that ignores the actions going on over there.

Again I'm here 4 the civilians.

And the IDF is shooting on medics and rescue workers and peacekeepers.

You're a blind faith supporting religious imbecile.

Why does the hard left glorify the Palestinians? | TheHill

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/553873-why-does-the-hard-left-glorify-the-palestinians
The Israel Defense Forces go to extraordinary lengths to try to minimize civilian casualties among Palestinians, despite Hamas' policy of using civilian buildings — hospitals, schools, mosques ...

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Successfully making yourself look even more stupid.

Shapiro is a very religious Orthodox Jew. Of course he is offended.

Everyone (especially a "feminist") should be somewhat offended by the WAP tune that degrades and reduces women to a WAP, and nothing else worthwhile.
That is if they actually possess a functioning intellect.

But that excludes you, doesn't it?
^^^^ TY for more of your self owns ^^^^

As a feminist I have an much more defined understanding of women's music and the nuances like the power display of WAP.

A black woman sang as bad as any guy hit number 1 and your balls retreated into that cavity you got there.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And it STILL offers no cogent argument for anything while defending nazi trained terrorists AND managing to puke out yet ANOTHER strawman all on one page.

Libfroth managed to accomplish the trifecta of stupid.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You guys just source and debunk yourselves with the shit you use.
Read the article.

It is a good article, absolutely correct, well researched, and rational.

You offer no counter argument, because you have neither the knowledge or the intellectual capability to do so.

In fact, you never offer a rational argument, just scorn, viterol, insult and the arrogance so typical of lefty dimwits.

That is to be expected of scum that has as their prime motivator the retention of the legal ability to murder their children.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Read the article.

It is a good article, absolutely correct, well researched, and rational.

You offer no counter argument, because you have neither the knowledge or the intellectual capability to do so.

In fact, you never offer a rational argument, just scorn, viterol, insult and the arrogance so typical of lefty dimwits.

That is to be expected of scum that has as their prime motivator the retention of the legal ability to murder their children.
A self own is a self own.

And yes I'm def pro-choice.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Public hearings into Nova Scotia mass shooting to begin in October
Author of the article:Canadian Press
Canadian Press
Publishing date:Jun 09, 2021 • 17 hours ago • 1 minute read • Join the conversation
A family pays their respects to victims of the mass killing at a checkpoint in Portapique, Nova Scotia on Friday, April 24, 2020.
A family pays their respects to victims of the mass killing at a checkpoint in Portapique, Nova Scotia on Friday, April 24, 2020. PHOTO BY THE CANADIAN PRESS/ANDREW VAUGHAN
Article content
HALIFAX — Public hearings are scheduled to begin in October for the inquiry into the 2020 Nova Scotia mass shooting.

The Mass Casualty Commission said today in a statement the hearings will take place between Oct. 26 and Dec. 10 at the Halifax Convention Centre and other unspecified venues.

7-Eleven to open 500 EV charging stations in U.S. and Canada
Trackerdslogo

Twenty-two people were killed by a gunman disguised as a Mountie on April 18-19, 2020 in a 13-hour burning and shooting rampage that began in Portapique, N.S., a coastal community about 40 kilometres west of Truro.

The inquiry is investigating what happened leading up to and during the killings but will also discuss firearms access, police and service-provider responses, emergency communications and intimate partner violence.

In May, the commission announced it had granted standing to 56 participants, including families of those killed, police groups and organizations that advocate against gender-based violence.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
The commission, chaired by former chief justice of Nova Scotia Michael MacDonald, says it’s planning for in-person and virtual proceedings as needed, depending on the COVID-19 health orders in place by the fall.

“In order to create a thorough, evidence-based record, difficult questions will need to be asked and uncomfortable facts will need to be considered,” MacDonald and the other two commissioners said in the statement.

“We are committed to performing our duties with compassion and with an unwavering commitment to a full, transparent, and independent inquiry.”

The commission’s interim report is due in May 2022, with a final report and recommendations to follow in November 2022.