Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Prejudice and Discrimination in Canada | The Canadian ...

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/prejudice-and-discrimination
Prejudice in Canada dates back to the beginnings of its settlement. ... was an English Canadian plot to undermine the status of French Canada. Immigration was not as significant a public issue in Québec as it was in Ontario and the West because so few immigrants settled there. ... Chinese and Ukrainian Canadians won new respectability through ...

Anti-Ukrainian sentiment - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ukrainian_sentiment
In Canada, where a significant Ukrainian diaspora is present. Historically, Ukrainian culture was oppressed in states which included the Ukrainian population: Russian Empire, Soviet Union and historical Polish states. Modern scholars define two types of anti-Ukrainian sentiment.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Can't be racist you say h'mm

EXCLUSIVE: Armed Black Panthers In Tulsa Freak Out At White Guy And an Indian Guy With Guns – Hurl Racist, Hate-Filled Insults at the Two Outsiders (VIDEO)​

By Kari Donovan
Published June 5, 2021 at 7:30am
756 Comments

From a Native American

In the following 2 hour long video is seen second amendment advocate Harper who walked along with the Black Panthers, having conversations.

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Naomi Osaka- Misogyny, racism and mental health shaming in professional tennis​

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
1622974200789.png

The FA aren't happy that England fans booed their players taking the knee against Austria on Wednesday night

Hope they boo again against Romania tonight

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Prejudice and Discrimination in Canada | The Canadian ...

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/prejudice-and-discrimination
Prejudice in Canada dates back to the beginnings of its settlement. ... was an English Canadian plot to undermine the status of French Canada. Immigration was not as significant a public issue in Québec as it was in Ontario and the West because so few immigrants settled there. ... Chinese and Ukrainian Canadians won new respectability through ...

Anti-Ukrainian sentiment - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ukrainian_sentiment
In Canada, where a significant Ukrainian diaspora is present. Historically, Ukrainian culture was oppressed in states which included the Ukrainian population: Russian Empire, Soviet Union and historical Polish states. Modern scholars define two types of anti-Ukrainian sentiment.
This is why people ASSUME that only minorities have experienced oppression right here in Canada in the early 20's & 30's. My grandparents came from the old country and when my mom and her brother were born here, they experienced prejudice & discrimination as well. So to categorically state that ONLY minorities experienced racism and/or prejudice and/or discrimination, some white populations did as well. In fact it was so prevalent, the Ukrainian language wasn't passed down to us kids because my parents didn't want to speak it at home because they didn't want us kids to go through what they did and they wanted us to become a part of the community as Canadians and not experience the prejudice that they did.

This whole race/prejudice thing is simply disinformation, a lot of which is to make whites guilty. We have nothing to be guilty for. Yes, our past wasn't the greatest but look where we were - and now we're going backwards again! How foolish are we?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
HAHA BUUUULLLLLLLSHIT. Else there wouldn't be racism.

Cause Whites are racists.

So are Blacks and many others.

IMO EVERY person is a racist to some degree, it's just in how you handle it.

:D
Wow, I feel really badly for you. It must be hard to over come your racism otherwise you wouldn't be so down on those of us who are not. Just sayin....

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Wow, I feel really badly for you.

HAHA - lies. :D

It must be hard to over come your racism otherwise you wouldn't be so down on those of us who are not.

LOLOLOL!

Again, every human is racist to some degree, it's just all in how you handle it.

I personally try very, VERY damn hard to not be, and if something I say/do does happen to come out racist to someone, I fix that. Unlike you, I'm not blind to the stupidity of humans.

Just sayin....

Yeah, you "say" a lot and most of the time it's ignorant/stupid BS, so...

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
This whole race/prejudice thing is simply disinformation, a lot of which is to make whites guilty. We have nothing to be guilty for. Yes, our past wasn't the greatest but look where we were - and now we're going backwards again! How foolish are we?

And this RIGHT HERE is why you are so full of absolute bullshit, what you 'say' is ignorant.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And this RIGHT HERE is why you are so full of absolute bullshit, and what you say is ignorant! There - I can say that too!! ;)

Yes, say it, but mine is showing proof and you are... showing proof of my proof? Does that mean you're double proofed? ;)