Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
You sure like to prove how totally clueless liberals have become.
No this is a fact.

Why is it so hard for you to get that certain things don't get used by all that things like racism have set conditions that need to be met?

Hatred and predjudice vs white folks still exists and can be really bad but it's not systemic over time.

You hating this, throwing a fit, calling me Lib or names or anything else does not change this factor.

And never will.

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Which ones?
Mainly the persons with Slavic (slave) roots

Slavs are the largest ethno-linguistic group in Europe Present-day Slavic people are classified into East Slavs (chiefly Belarusians, Russians, Rusyns, and Ukrainians), West Slavs (chiefly Czechs, Kashubs, Poles, Slovaks, and Sorbs) and South Slavs (chiefly Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes)

In particular the Eastern slavs

The East Slavs are Slavic peoples speaking the East Slavic languages. Formerly the main population of the loose medieval Kievan Rus federation state,[2] by the seventeenth century they evolved into the Belarusian, Russian, Rusyn and Ukrainian[3] people.

Post-Kievan period[edit]​

The disintegration, or parcelling of the polity of Kievan Rus' in the 11th century resulted in considerable population shifts and a political, social, and economic regrouping. The resultant effect of these forces coalescing was the marked emergence of new peoples.[5] While these processes began long before the fall of Kiev, its fall expedited these gradual developments into a significant linguistic and ethnic differentiation among the Rus' people into Ukrainians, Belarusians, and Russians.[5] All of this was emphasized by the subsequent polities these groups migrated into: southwestern and western Rus', where the Ruthenian and later Ukrainian and Belarusian identities developed, was subject to Lithuanian and later Polish influence;[6] whereas the Russian ethnic identity developed in the Muscovite northeast and the Novgorodian north.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Mainly the persons with Slavic (slave) roots

Slavs are the largest ethno-linguistic group in Europe Present-day Slavic people are classified into East Slavs (chiefly Belarusians, Russians, Rusyns, and Ukrainians), West Slavs (chiefly Czechs, Kashubs, Poles, Slovaks, and Sorbs) and South Slavs (chiefly Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes)
Ethno-liguistic... they're still largely white folks.

This really has zero bearing on a thing.

• Haha

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
No this is a fact.

Why is it so hard for you to get that certain things don't get used by all that things like racism have set conditions that need to be met?

Hatred and predjudice vs white folks still exists and can be really bad but it's not systemic over time.

You hating this, throwing a fit, calling me Lib or names or anything else does not change this factor.

And never will.
Except for the inconvenient fact that you are wrong. But you must be used to that by now.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You can't be racist vs white people. You can hate them, be crappy to them but racism is a system.

That never gets applied to white people.
Racism is a system?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Holy shit are you ever stupid. You whine about racism and then engage in your own racist dreck. Racism is a belief that humans can be divided into a hierarchy of power on the basis of their differences in race and ethnicity. With some groups seen as superior to others on the sole basis of their racial or ethnic characteristics. Racism is frequently expressed through prejudice and discrimination. The belief can manifest itself through individuals, and also through societies and institutions.

That was the definition from The Canadian Encyclopedia. And nope, there's nothing in the definition that exempts or protects Whitey from racism. Racism is an idea you f*cking half-wit. A stupid idea that shit pumps like you keep alive with your retarded "critical race theory". The idea of "race" is a 17th century artificial social construct dreamt up by racists in Europe, Germany specifically. Now, one would think that a feminist, who by "nature" should have a problem with artificial social constructs (gender) would also have a problem with the artificial social construct of race instead of keeping the idea alive just like the racists you purport to take issue with. People like you WANT to keep it alive. Face it, the left is enamoured with applying cultural and racial prefixes to everyone because they love labels.
Only an idiot tries to fight racism by perpetuating the artificial social construct of race. God job, idiot.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Racism is a system?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Holy shit are you ever stupid. You whine about racism and then engage in your own racist dreck. Racism is a belief that humans can be divided into a hierarchy of power on the basis of their differences in race and ethnicity. With some groups seen as superior to others on the sole basis of their racial or ethnic characteristics. Racism is frequently expressed through prejudice and discrimination. The belief can manifest itself through individuals, and also through societies and institutions.

That was the definition from The Canadian Encyclopedia. And nope, there's nothing in the definition that exempts or protects Whitey from racism. Racism is an idea you f*cking half-wit. A stupid idea that shit pumps like you keep alive with your retarded "critical race theory". The idea of "race" is a 17th century artificial social construct dreamt up by racists in Europe, Germany specifically. Now, one would think that a feminist, who by "nature" should have a problem with artificial social constructs (gender) would also have a problem with the artificial social construct of race instead of keeping the idea alive just like the racists you purport to take issue with. People like you WANT to keep it alive. Face it, the left is enamoured with applying cultural and racial prefixes to everyone because they love labels.
Only an idiot tries to fight racism by perpetuating the artificial social construct of race. God job, idiot.
What racist dreck?

Sorry no, you failed at sociology and poly sci in this portion of the site.

Lovely long rant though....highlights the screaming fits that I'll always associate you with.

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich and taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, please explain the bearing of slavic white people existing has on existing systemic racism?
What's the history of racism? then apply it to the suppressed of Eastern Europe, and why they moved to the West to get away from it.

History will tell you the persons of the Steppes paid the brunt of the cost to slave traders that supplied the ME

Reactions: taxslave

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
What's the history of racism? then apply it to the suppressed of Eastern Europe, and why they moved to the West to get away from it.
No, you explain your derail to me.

Otherwise it's just a derail and I'll ignore the non-point you made.

Continue the bad faith and you'll get set on ignored like PigQanon was.

• Haha

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No, you explain your derail to me.

Otherwise it's just a derail and I'll ignore the non-point you made.

Continue the bad faith and you'll get set on ignored like PigQanon was.
I didn't derail anything I explained to you already that any derogatory statement made to Eastern Europeans can be seen as racist

BTW: I'm of Ukrainian decent and find your comments as derogatory toward me as a human being

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
I didn't derail anything I explained to you already that any derogatory statement made to Eastern Europeans can be seen as racist

BTW: I'm of Ukrainian decent and find your comments as derogatory toward me as a human being
How? I mentioned nothing of your ethnic background I didn't even assume your tighter family breeding ethnic.

I said slavics were white.

And do not qualify as victims of systemic racially based long term abuse.

• Haha

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
How? I mentioned nothing of your ethnic background I didn't even assume your tighter family breeding ethnic.

I said slavics were white.

And do not qualify as victims of systemic racially based long term abuse.
Longer history of oppression than any seeking retributions today

History Of Slavery In Ukraine - The Best Picture History (psdtolive.com)

10 Little-Known Facts From The Crimean Slave Trade

by Benjamin Welton
Slavery is rightfully known as one of the worst evils ever perpetrated against men (and women) by their fellow men. Millions are spent every year on public education about the African slave trade that lasted from the late 16th century until the late 19th century. Although less known, the Arab slave trade in East Africa is also becoming a topic for discussion among a wider audience thanks to the Internet.
Africans were not the only people to ever be enslaved, however. Almost every nation has experienced bondage at some point in their history. Christian slaves from as far away as Russia and Austria could often be found in the slave markets run by the Ottoman Turks. Between the 18th and 19th centuries, the Barbary pirates of North Africa enslaved as many as one million Christians from Southern Europe. During the age of the First Crusade, the Turks themselves were often slave-soldiers called Mamluks.
One of the longest, yet least remembered (at least in the West) slave trades of history centered around the Crimean Khanate, a Muslim state that was a vassal of the Ottoman Turks. Existing from 1449 until 1783, the Crimean Khanate was both a giant repository for slaves (most of whom were Slavic Christians) and one of Europe’s largest slave markets.
The Crimean Tatars and the Turkic Nogai people were responsible for one of the largest slave trades in history. Yet almost nobody outside of Ukraine and Russia has heard of them.
Featured image credit: mikedashhistory.com

Much more in the article​

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Longer history of oppression than any seeking retributions today

History Of Slavery In Ukraine - The Best Picture History (psdtolive.com)

10 Little-Known Facts From The Crimean Slave Trade

by Benjamin Welton
Slavery is rightfully known as one of the worst evils ever perpetrated against men (and women) by their fellow men. Millions are spent every year on public education about the African slave trade that lasted from the late 16th century until the late 19th century. Although less known, the Arab slave trade in East Africa is also becoming a topic for discussion among a wider audience thanks to the Internet.
Africans were not the only people to ever be enslaved, however. Almost every nation has experienced bondage at some point in their history. Christian slaves from as far away as Russia and Austria could often be found in the slave markets run by the Ottoman Turks. Between the 18th and 19th centuries, the Barbary pirates of North Africa enslaved as many as one million Christians from Southern Europe. During the age of the First Crusade, the Turks themselves were often slave-soldiers called Mamluks.
One of the longest, yet least remembered (at least in the West) slave trades of history centered around the Crimean Khanate, a Muslim state that was a vassal of the Ottoman Turks. Existing from 1449 until 1783, the Crimean Khanate was both a giant repository for slaves (most of whom were Slavic Christians) and one of Europe’s largest slave markets.
The Crimean Tatars and the Turkic Nogai people were responsible for one of the largest slave trades in history. Yet almost nobody outside of Ukraine and Russia has heard of them.
Featured image credit: mikedashhistory.com

Much more in the article​

That's a wonderful derail.

You do know racism is much more than just slavery yes?

Apparently not.

• Sad
Reactions: taxslave and Mowich