And this is why as a Canadian Woman Cons are a No Way.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Your parents never gave you the birds and bees talk?
I'm likely better versed in sexual education and anatomy than you.

You here troll women with points about metaphorical non applicable garbage.

Show's the intent of your level or respect and forethought on the subject.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'm skeptical of your fiction.

Documentation to prove this please.

I mean you're a right wing male lying is your default.
Been written in here a few times, also both my siblings are adopted, there is at least one other on this board that was adopted.

My mother was in a car accident and was injured in such a way that she couldn't have her own children, according to my adoption papers my biological mother was 15 when she had me, do you think I would be here if abortion was legal back then?

In the last year my little brother discovered he was a result from rape when trying to contact his biological mother, he was informed by his biological aunt. Do you think he would be here if abortion was legal at that time?

Don't get me wrong I'm not totally against abortion in certain circumstances, and believe the father should be held responsible but also have rights. after birth if the mother still doesn't want the baby there are families out there that would welcome a non biological baby into their family and love them as their own like my parents .

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Been written in here a few times, also both my siblings are adopted, there is at least one other on this board that was adopted.

My mother was in a car accident and was injured in such a way that she couldn't have her own children, according to my adoption papers my biological mother was 15 when she had me, do you think I would be here if abortion was legal back then?

In the last year my little brother discovered he was a result from rape when trying to contact his biological mother, he was informed by his biological aunt. Do you think he would be here if abortion was legal at that time?

Don't get me wrong I'm not totally against abortion in certain circumstances, and believe the father should be held responsible but also have rights. after birth if the mother still doesn't want the baby there are families out there that would welcome a non biological baby into their family and love them as their own like my parents .
Your story while well done still has no point.

15 or not it is still HER absolute right to not carry a baby.

It's her body.

If that means someone won't exist that's fine because any child can develop to be anyone... YOU and your brother or anyone else is not wasted if they're aborted.

That's manipulative touchie feelie bullshit.

So yeah please keep that non point to yourself.

And is she carries the kid to term that's her choice but there should never be a compelled pregnancy.

Ever.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Your story while well done still has no point.

15 or not it is still HER absolute right to not carry a baby.

It's her body.

If that means someone won't exist that's fine because any child can develop to be anyone... YOU and your brother or anyone else is not wasted if they're aborted.

That's manipulative touchie feelie bullshit.

So yeah please keep that non point to yourself.

And is she carries the kid to term that's her choice but there should never be a compelled pregnancy.

Ever.
When did it become legal to have abortions in Canada? Now think of us born before that time, think of the 60's scoop program timeframe.

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
LOLOLOL!

No, you're not. You're all for forcing WOMEN to take all the 'responsibility'.

Men get a goddamn pass because it's not on THEM for the sex (control, am I right?), the contraceptive or even the THOUGHT that sex = baby. THAT is what you have said.

If you were for personal responsibility, you'd be for guys paying their share of the oopsie, you'd be for guys NOT fucking with contraceptives, stopping when a woman says No, etc, etc...

So yeah, I'm calling out that BS.
Bullshit. Why do you think men have vasectomies?The ultimate in birth control.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's not but it's not criminalized either.

Abortion in Canada | The Canadian Encyclopedia

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/abortion
Abortion in Canada Abortion is the premature ending of a pregnancy. Inducing an abortion was a crime in Canada until 1988, when the Supreme Court of Canada struck down the law as unconstitutional. Since then, abortion has been legal at any stage in a woman's pregnancy.

Abortion in Canada - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Canada
Formally banned in 1869, abortion would remain illegal in Canada law for the proceeding 100 years. In 1969, the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 1968-69 legalized some abortions, as long as a committee of doctors certified that continuing the pregnancy would likely endanger the woman's life or health.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Bullshit. Why do you think men have vasectomies?The ultimate in birth control.
Now guess the % of guys that get that done by population?

And lets temper that with the full out medical conflicts women have getting tubal ligations or removal of their ovaries ect by med professionals, even to the point of some Dr.'s thinking a husband gets an opinion on her tubes and ovaries.

• Haha
Reactions: Mowich

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm against late-term abortions and definitely against abortion for sex selection. This describes our inhumanity to man or, in this case, women.

It's inhumanity period.

Also, anything that is 'late term abortion' is to protect the mother or dispose of a likely unviable or dangerous fetus that will kill mom. So are you saying you're for mom dying?? (BTW, if mom dies due to the baby or something about the pregnancy doing it, did the fetus commit murder?)

As for sex selection, one only has to look at China with their 1 baby per family

3 baby now but yes, years ago, 1 baby; continue...

and see that males outnumber females by a lot. How that is helpful to any society is beyond me. All that testosterone....

Which is why it's not shocking China would have sex based abortions, same with India/Hindu.

It's sadly cultural, it's horribly religious, it's devastatingly social and sex based abortion shouldn't be.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Bullshit. Why do you think men have vasectomies?

Cause they've had the kids they want and don't want any more, or they're in a committed relationship and don't want kids.

Those are RARE cases.
The ultimate in birth control.

Vasectomies can be reversed depending on the type, or still not work. The ONLY ultimate birth control lies with the woman and either her having no sex, or having her tubes tied/severed or a hysterectomy.

And as pointed out, women STILL in some places need PERMISSION from their husbands for any pregnancy prevention surgery. Including Canada.