GWB Now Calling the Shots for Republicans

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
In contrast to Trump, the former president is a voice of reason, but in reality, he and his crew were responsible for countless deaths in Iraq, both American and Iraqi. The United States is an amazing country when it comes to innovation, science, medicine, but it is also corrupt with pork-barreling, lobbyists, and yes, racism. There are so many wonderful people there, but America is so fucked on foreign policy, on guns, on race.

Now they've got a president, an environmental president, who says he isn't against fracking. I work in the industry, and fracking is the most environmentally unfriendly way to get crude out of the ground. It should be banned outright.

Glad Trump is gone, although the Republicans are still holding their tail between their legs, and worse, their heads up their asses.

Reactions: mentalfloss

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
In contrast to Trump, the former president is a voice of reason, but in reality, he and his crew were responsible for countless deaths in Iraq, both American and Iraqi. The United States is an amazing country when it comes to innovation, science, medicine, but it is also corrupt with pork-barreling, lobbyists, and yes, racism. There are so many wonderful people there, but America is so fucked on foreign policy, on guns, on race.

Now they've got a president, an environmental president, who says he isn't against fracking. I work in the industry, and fracking is the most environmentally unfriendly way to get crude out of the ground. It should be banned outright.

Glad Trump is gone, although the Republicans are still holding their tail between their legs, and worse, their heads up their asses.
So how many wars were started under Trump’s watch ?
Do you believe that Joe ( 10 viewers ) Biden and the Democrats won fair and square ?
How do you like the corruption , pork barreling and racism in Canadian politics ? Are we above that ? Or doesn’t your shit stink ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Fracking is still much safer and environmentally friendly than nuke plants, windmill farms and lithium batteries that the greenies all love.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
So how many wars were started under Trump’s watch ?
Do you believe that Joe ( 10 viewers ) Biden and the Democrats won fair and square ?
How do you like the corruption , pork barreling and racism in Canadian politics ? Are we above that ? Or doesn’t your shit stink ?
Yeah, I do. I mean there are the retards who stormed the capital and pretty much ruined their lives for the worst president in American history, who by the way incited them but left them holding the bag. Only the Roger Stones of the world get pardoned by Trump, not the unwashed.

As far as wars go. Trump didn't even fucking understand foreign policy. Under his watch, the Russians and the Chinese have consolidated their power.

Biden won. Anybody that thinks otherwise ought to stop watching Fox News, which is clearly for the ignorant who are incapable of serious critical thought and need commentary to make the decision for them. I don't like Biden either, but I'd take anyone other than that inept idiot they had in the White House.

Supporting him was tantamount to supporting Trudeau.
Brainless robots.

I've been pretty clear where I stand on what's happening in Canada. But go ahead and try and draw a comparison. The people that supported Trump are identical to the ones supporting Trudeau. Disengaged or Kool-Aid drinking. Someone with an inkling should see that.

Reactions: mentalfloss

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, I do. I mean there are the retards who stormed the capital and pretty much ruined their lives for the worst president in American history, who by the way incited them but left them holding the bag. Only the Roger Stones of the world get pardoned by Trump, not the unwashed.

As far as wars go. Trump didn't even fucking understand foreign policy. Under his watch, the Russians and the Chinese have consolidated their power.

Biden won. Anybody that thinks otherwise ought to stop watching Fox News, which is clearly for the ignorant who are incapable of serious critical thought and need commentary to make the decision for them. I don't like Biden either, but I'd take anyone other than that inept idiot they had in the White House.

Brainless robots.

I've been pretty clear where I stand on what's happening in Canada. But go ahead and try and draw a comparison. The people that supported Trump are identical to the ones supporting Trudeau. Disengaged or Kool-Aid drinking. Someone with an inkling should see that.
I can’t get past your first sentence without to see the indoctrination you are suffering through , come on “ storm the capital “ . There were something like a million proud gun owning Americans in attendance that day , if they wanted to storm the capital it would have been ugly .
I may finish the rest later .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Brainless robots.

You best keep getting your news from the sources it is keeping you blissfully unaware .