No more forced vaccinations in Canada.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Apparently it is now a Canadian law that the government of Canada cannot force anyone to take a vaccine shot anymore in Canada. A well known lawyer by the name of Rocco Galati has won a great victory for we the tens of thousands of anti-vaxer patriotic Canadian people of Canada who do not want to take the jab. For the government to try and force anyone to take a vaccination shot today is against what is called the Nuremberg Code. And any government official that tries to force anyone to take the jab can be prosecuted under this Nuremberg Code. That should piss comrade Castro Trudeau and big pharma globalists really off to hear that bad news. Although, I do no think that will stop any of those two pro globalist scum bags from obeying the Nuremberg Code and what it says. After all, comrade globalist dictators only want to abide by their own made up dictatorial laws and no one else's laws if they conflict with their law. Of course, bs Castro Trudeau will fight this tooth and nail. It should be a no win cause for that buffoon.

This is a great win for freedom of choice which the Charter of Rights and Freedoms says that we are supposed to have. No one should be forced to have to take the jab to go anywhere by land, sea or air. We are pretty much living under medical tyranny these days in Canada where unelected so called pro globalist health officials are getting their way by forcing us to all to keep wearing face clown masks, social distance, and quarantining when there is no need to do so. Even after people who get vaccinated are still being told that they should still wear a clown mask and social distance.

Our dear comrade globalist hero welfare recipient politicians refuse to give up the dictatorial communist like powers that have been handed to them on a silver platter. No doubt many of those useless politicians have probably already been told that they will be rewarded immensely by the globalists when and after they get to set up their Great Reset that has been in the works for years now to take we the sheeple's rights and freedoms away. We the sheeple must fight to the end this communist globalist great reset like takeover of Canada. If we do not then we will be a very sorry lot after all of it has been implemented. It will be too late then. It is time to fight back now.

A great website to visit is www.vaccinechoicecanada. There you will get the information from the many doctors and scientists that have said that there has never been a real need for all of these present day Covid 1984 restrictions one bit. Try and get and listen to the other side of the story for a change. It won't bite you but might just wake you up. Your call. ;)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Let the idiots die. Just keep them away from the rest of us.
Are you suggesting that those who do not vaccinate are going to die ? You do realize that at the present rate of infection after a year in B.C. approximately 10% of the population will have tested positive . Scary we are all going to die , best head for the hills .

Reactions: taxslave

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I've been vaccinated, but I still wear a mask to protect others.....
Once it is declared that most everybody who want it have been vaccinated, That mask goes in the garbage and the anti vaccers can take their chances without any help from me

Reactions: petros

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Are you suggesting that those who do not vaccinate are going to die ? You do realize that at the present rate of infection after a year in B.C. approximately 10% of the population will have tested positive . Scary we are all going to die , best head for the hills .
I was refering to anti-vaxers in general. Lots of deadly diseases we get vaccinated for. But they can all get sick in a corner and not infect the rest of us.

Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If you have been vaccinated you supposedly cannot catch or transmit this virus , why do you still need a mask ?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Apparently it is now a Canadian law that the government of Canada cannot force anyone to take a vaccine shot anymore in Canada. A well known lawyer by the name of Rocco Galati has won a great victory for we the tens of thousands of anti-vaxer patriotic Canadian people of Canada who do not want to take the jab. For the government to try and force anyone to take a vaccination shot today is against what is called the Nuremberg Code. And any government official that tries to force anyone to take the jab can be prosecuted under this Nuremberg Code. That should piss comrade Castro Trudeau and big pharma globalists really off to hear that bad news. Although, I do no think that will stop any of those two pro globalist scum bags from obeying the Nuremberg Code and what it says. After all, comrade globalist dictators only want to abide by their own made up dictatorial laws and no one else's laws if they conflict with their law. Of course, bs Castro Trudeau will fight this tooth and nail. It should be a no win cause for that buffoon.

This is a great win for freedom of choice which the Charter of Rights and Freedoms says that we are supposed to have. No one should be forced to have to take the jab to go anywhere by land, sea or air. We are pretty much living under medical tyranny these days in Canada where unelected so called pro globalist health officials are getting their way by forcing us to all to keep wearing face clown masks, social distance, and quarantining when there is no need to do so. Even after people who get vaccinated are still being told that they should still wear a clown mask and social distance.

Our dear comrade globalist hero welfare recipient politicians refuse to give up the dictatorial communist like powers that have been handed to them on a silver platter. No doubt many of those useless politicians have probably already been told that they will be rewarded immensely by the globalists when and after they get to set up their Great Reset that has been in the works for years now to take we the sheeple's rights and freedoms away. We the sheeple must fight to the end this communist globalist great reset like takeover of Canada. If we do not then we will be a very sorry lot after all of it has been implemented. It will be too late then. It is time to fight back now.

A great website to visit is www.vaccinechoicecanada. There you will get the information from the many doctors and scientists that have said that there has never been a real need for all of these present day Covid 1984 restrictions one bit. Try and get and listen to the other side of the story for a change. It won't bite you but might just wake you up. Your call. ;)
I am not a Canadian; and in my opinion:
I don't want anyone to force me to take the vaccine,
but for the face mask and the distancing.. it should be.

If you know and realize what this virus do.. you don't know what this virus do, unless you receive it yourself. I had two friends who contracted this disease and were about to die, and God saved them. Thanks to God.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Don't want a mask, don't want the vaccine, fine.

You pay for your health care out of pocket if you get sick.

You stay home so not to infect others who can't get the vaccine due to allergies (thus keeping them safe from getting sick).

Your life is restricted because you don't give a shit about others, so why should you get the benefits of society? Everything you want/need is online; order it from there.

And if your family doesn't care, fine, they can see you. But your days of going in public without repercussions are done. The rest of us shouldn't have to keep worrying about an anti-vaxxer dipshit causing the next mutation of the virus that could make the vaccination pointless.

Reactions: DaSleeper

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Don't want a mask, don't want the vaccine, fine.

You pay for your health care out of pocket if you get sick.

You stay home so not to infect others who can't get the vaccine due to allergies (thus keeping them safe from getting sick).

Your life is restricted because you don't give a shit about others, so why should you get the benefits of society? Everything you want/need is online; order it from there.

And if your family doesn't care, fine, they can see you. But your days of going in public without repercussions are done. The rest of us shouldn't have to keep worrying about an anti-vaxxer dipshit causing the next mutation of the virus that could make the vaccination pointless.
I as you pay for my health care through my taxes . I wear a mask because I am required to , and I socially distance even though I do not believe I am doing squat to spread the virus . As a matter of fact out here in LaLaLand I see everyone following the masking and distancing guidelines and many having been vaccinated but for some reason our case count keeps rising . Why ?

Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I see everyone following the masking and distancing guidelines and many having been vaccinated but for some reason our case count keeps rising . Why ?
Why? Because some people still believe we're going back to the way it was.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
An entire thread following an obviously fake story and not one of you thought to question it.

And then you wonder why others think you're a cesspool of stupid.

Social media posts claim a Canadian lawyer won a case against “forced immunization” and the result now has the force of federal law. This is false; vaccination is not mandatory at the federal level in Canada, provinces that require proof of immunization for school attendance allow exemptions, and two vaccine-related cases in which the attorney is involved remain unresolved.

Will Rocco Galati send his goons after me now?

Reactions: DaSleeper

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

From the front page of The website in the OP:​

VACCINATION IS NOT MANDATORY IN CANADA​

The link leads to "no DNS" and I suspect it is one of those "poison the well" fake news items being used ( as MF is here ^) to discredit the real SCINTIFIC vaccination skepticism.​

Blood clots on the brain are making people a bit sloppy I guess.

BTW MASKS DON'T WORK FFS!!!

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy

Review of the Medical Literature
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:

There is "No opinion" about it - Masks are just for slaves. Just ask Texas.

Fauci ‘not sure’ why Texas doesn’t have COVID uptick after nixing masks​

Fauci loses last shred of credibility after praising New York’s virus response: ‘Incompetent buffoon’​

Fauci, a member of the White House coronavirus task force, made the statements while discussing the need for states to take proper precautions amid a recent spike in infections in some states. According to Fauci, these precautions include wearing masks and shutting down businesses.

Keep in mind that the key metrics to focus on are hospitalizations and deaths, since a spike in infections (without an accompanying surge in hospitalizations or deaths) shows the coronavirus is weakening. And this is good news. Naturally, Fauci didn’t point this out while heaping praise on New York State’s inept response.

PLEASE! show me Where has this FUCKTARD HAS EVER BEEN RIGHT!

Last edited: