Wokeism will DESTROY civilization… here’s how to stop it before it’s too late

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Biden Gaffe of the Week, NBA & Awards show ratings PLUMMET, Prince Harry in Poverty?!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT

Two Transgender Boys Easily Defeat Girls In State Track Meet - Take 1st & 2nd places in 100m​

• Angry
Reactions: Mowich

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
How to invalidate your post from the start - misgender the people the post is about.

Trans boys wouldn't be running in a track meet for girls.

The feminists would love that.

What a great way to empower women - by having them race against two big burly blokes.

Soon we'll be letting big burly blokes into women's toilets. Nothing could go wrong there...

Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The feminists would love that.

What a great way to empower women - by having them race against two big burly blokes.

Soon we'll be letting big burly blokes into women's toilets. Nothing could go wrong there...

Now, now, Miss Blackie, don't be jealous.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
How to invalidate your post from the start - misgender the people the post is about.

Trans boys wouldn't be running in a track meet for girls.
They have been known to. Then again it is not much different than Russia giving their female athletes testosterone to help them win. The important question is did the boys shave first?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
They have been known to. Then again it is not much different than Russia giving their female athletes testosterone to help them win. The important question is did the boys shave first?

Not sure if your lack of understanding about the differences of Trans people is out of genuine lack of giving a fuck or genuine not understanding how it works...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Not sure if your lack of understanding about the differences of Trans people is out of genuine lack of giving a fuck or genuine not understanding how it works...
In this case there were 'biological males' competing in the women's competition. This is rather unfair to those who are 'biologically female' competing in the same events because just identifying as a different gender does not erase the physical advantages of your biological gender.

• Love
Reactions: Mowich and petros

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
In this case there were 'biological males'

Are you talking about the junk or their gender?

competing in the women's competition.

Because they are Trans women/girls.

This is rather unfair to those who are 'biologically female'

Not really.

competing in the same events because just identifying as a different gender does not erase the physical advantages of your biological gender.

There are other things that go with anyone in sports who participate and are Trans. Yes, sometimes the Trans person does win, and sometimes they don't. Of course it's human nature to bitch about a winner when it's not 'your' winner...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Are you talking about the junk or their gender?

Because they are Trans women/girls.

Not really.

There are other things that go with anyone in sports who participate and are Trans. Yes, sometimes the Trans person does win, and sometimes they don't. Of course it's human nature to bitch about a winner when it's not 'your' winner...

I am referring to the specific case of a biological male (the gender sex the person was born with -- i am using the term only to try to avoid the dancing around with who what when) competes in an event geared for women. They will have a biological advantage that is not fair. Now if we want to remove the separation of genders and just have one race, I think this will also solve this problem.

I think they would have done better than they should have in most events. Men are stronger and faster than women (not saying there are not stronger women or faster woman but on average) and if they compete in a women's event, they have any unfair advantage regardless of the gender they identify as.

Reactions: Mowich

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Half woman or half man doesn't exist in reslity.

Either you are or you arent and surgery doesn't change the body mechanics.

tran·si·tion·al
/tranˈziSH(ə)n(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: transitional
  1. relating to or characteristic of a process or period of transition.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Mostly I don't give a fuck what people do to themselves. Unless it affects me. Or I have to pay for it. This extends well beyond people with strange sexual desires.But letting boys with a lopitoffofme compete in girls games or letting boys that haven't had it lopped off use girls showers is just wrong.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I am referring to the specific case of a biological male (the gender sex the person was born with -- i am using the term only to try to avoid the dancing around with who what when) competes in an event geared for women.

So you're focus is the junk a person has then and not true gender. Okay then.

They will have a biological advantage that is not fair.

Maybe, maybe not, if they never lost then you might have a point, but Trans people lose too so...

Now if we want to remove the separation of genders and just have one race, I think this will also solve this problem.

I agree with that.

I think they would have done better than they should have in most events. Men are stronger and faster than women (not saying there are not stronger women or faster woman but on average) and if they compete in a women's event, they have any unfair advantage regardless of the gender they identify as.

If they were on blockers, then that 'advantage' is partly mitigated. That being said if women can't compete in women's sports, then why have women's sports?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Mostly I don't give a fuck what people do to themselves.

And yet, you do, because post about it.

Unless it affects me.

It doesn't.

Or I have to pay for it.

If you mean pay for it by paying taxes, well I pay for things I don't think my taxes should pay for, but I suck it up. So, too, should you.

This extends well beyond people with strange sexual desires.

Because Trans is not a 'sexual desire' really.

But letting boys with a lopitoffofme compete in girls games or letting boys that haven't had it lopped off use girls showers is just wrong.

Except they're not boys, they're girls. Whether they have a penis or not isn't the point.

I also point out that, as usual, the issue is a Trans woman/female; it's super rare that there's bitching about Trans men and it's only been mentioned specifically once, maybe twice?

I really wish those who are against Trans women would just admit you don't get why someone would cut their dick off, it freaks you out and you're reacting to that removal of supposed masculinity by someone. Because Gods forBID someone not want to be a man! And if a Trans man wants to be male, you're all for it because it doesn't matter in the end because of course "She" would want to be a man! Who wouldn't be?

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
So you're focus is the junk a person has then and not true gender. Okay then.

Maybe, maybe not, if they never lost then you might have a point, but Trans people lose too so...

I agree with that.

If they were on blockers, then that 'advantage' is partly mitigated. That being said if women can't compete in women's sports, then why have women's sports?
I don't care about their junk. EVERYBODY is born as one of 2 genders Male or Female. What their 'true gender' is is not my concern. My concern is simply with the biological males competing in female sports. Yes if the are taking blockers that may reduce their advantage. But if it reduces their advantage, why would they take them before a meet? And yes some will lose. You don't win a race just because you are a man. But it gives them an unfair advantage and they will place ahead of a similarly skilled biological female. If we are going to allow biological males to compete in women's sports because they now identify as female, I agree, why have women's sports?