Kyle Rittenhouse in trouble, again

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Basically he didn't follow the conditions of his release and now they're looking for him.

On the one hand I can understand not wanting his address disclosed; if he was getting death threats, that's enough reason to move.

However.

They could have gone to the court - not just the DA - to make a request about the change of address and sealing it. The DA might deny it, but a court still could override it and if he was getting death threats, that'd be reason enough to hide his new address.

That, on top of him associating with White Supremacists to me just shows this kid doesn't give any sort of flying fuck about what he's done, nor the grief he's caused people. When they catch him again he should be held in jail until his trial as he's proven he has NO respect for the court what so ever.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Should he have advertised where Antifa and other woke individuals could find him?

I bet it will get dropped when they hear the circumstances of why he didn't openly announce where he is

Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Basically he didn't follow the conditions of his release and now they're looking for him.

On the one hand I can understand not wanting his address disclosed; if he was getting death threats, that's enough reason to move.

However.

They could have gone to the court - not just the DA - to make a request about the change of address and sealing it. The DA might deny it, but a court still could override it and if he was getting death threats, that'd be reason enough to hide his new address.

That, on top of him associating with White Supremacists to me just shows this kid doesn't give any sort of flying fuck about what he's done, nor the grief he's caused people. When they catch him again he should be held in jail until his trial as he's proven he has NO respect for the court what so ever.
You mean the court that puts homeowners in jail for protecting their property from thugs while letting terrorists run free, having riots and looting businesses? That court?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Should he have advertised where Antifa and other woke individuals could find him?

I bet it will get dropped when they hear the circumstances of why he didn't openly announce where he is

Except the court now knows and is still calling for him to be arrested.

Like I said, his lawyer should have gone to the judge about his family and him getting death threats, not the DA, so the court could still get his address and have it sealed. That's the stupidity of his lawyer. He still broke the bond he was out on and now has to pay consequences. He SHOULD have been arrested when he was caught drinking with a bunch of White Supremacists, but I guess that's just him pushing what he can and can't do and haha just a boy being a boy, right?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You mean the court that puts homeowners in jail for protecting their property from thugs while letting terrorists run free, having riots and looting businesses? That court?

If homeowners are protecting their property and the state allows such laws, then they shouldn't be in jail.

Since Kyle is a Terrorist, I'd guess yes, the same court.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Since Kyle is a Terrorist, I'd guess yes, the same court.
Can you provide a cite showing he has been convicted of terrorism....or anything? Or are you just living in progressive shangri-la where narcissistic know-it-all SJW's just have to declare someone's guilty and it magically comes true without an inconvenient judicial challenge?

It's amazing that a violent group can burn down police stations and private businiesses, barricade and take over parts of cities by force , kill and assault people for their personal cause...and the people defending against those repulsive attacks are considered the terrorists in some people's eyes. Truly upside down world.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Can you provide a cite showing he has been convicted of terrorism....or anything?

Nope. But people here have called protestors 'terrorists' so... guess it's a free term to give to whoever, right?
Or are you just living in progressive shangri-la where narcissistic know-it-all SJW's just have to declare someone's guilty and it magically comes true without an inconvenient judicial challenge?

Nope, not that either. The kid ADMITTED he killed someone. Now it's up to the law to decide if he did so in self defence or not. After seeing the video and considering how he came to BE where he was when he killed the first person, IMO he's guilty of killing people.

It's amazing that a violent group can burn down police stations and private businiesses, barricade and take over parts of cities by force , kill and assault people for their personal cause

And are denounced and decried as being NOT part of the protests despite what some may keep trying to say.

...and the people defending against those repulsive attacks are considered the terrorists in some people's eyes.

If it was his property to defend, sure. If he lived in the area, sure. If he lived IN THE SATE, sure.

He was none of these. Nor was he legally allowed to have the weapon he did.

He broke the law even BEFORE he killed people.

Then he killed.

What part of it doesn't make him a 'terrorist', if you can call people rioting and looting terrorists?

Truly upside down world.

Yep, it is and in some ways getting worse.

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Nope. But people here have called protestors 'terrorists' so...

What part of it doesn't make him a 'terrorist', if you can call people rioting and looting terrorists?

So, when you say "people here have called protestors terrorists," you're actually talking about yourself? Got it.

Your hypocrisy is hilarious. Its funny watching someone tear apart their own argument.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So, when you say "people here have called protestors terrorists," you're actually talking about yourself? Got it.

I've never called the protesters terrorists. Others have. But I DO distinguish between the actual protesters and those there to cause shit and be what I would call terrorist.
Your hypocrisy is hilarious. Its funny watching someone tear apart their own argument.

No hypocrisy.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Beardie would prefer little girls in the little girls room as it has often indicated.