Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

President Biden’s middle name is Robinette — here’s what it means​

By Gabrielle Fonrouge
January 20, 2021 | 4:40pm
New York Post

1611187244748.png
President Joe Biden's middle name is already becoming a household nickname on social media. REUTERS

President Joe Biden has a peculiar middle name — Robinette — that’s already becoming a nickname for him among his supporters online.

“Those stimmy checks better be here before monday Robinette,” one Twitter user wrote Wednesday in reference to economic stimulus checks Biden has promised.

“What time is ROBINETTE signing the order for student loans and stimmys?!” another wrote.

It turns out the name is Biden’s grandmother’s maiden name and has French origins, he explained in a C-SPAN clip in the early 2000s, New York Magazine reported.

“It’s my grandmother Biden’s maiden name. It’s French. And it goes back a long, long way,” Biden said.

“Allegedly the Robinettes came over with Lafayette and never went home. I don’t know that. We can’t guarantee that.”

Many only realized Robinette was Biden’s middle name when it was announced during his swearing in ceremony Wednesday on the steps of the US Capitol. Some fans of the name took to Twitter to rejoice, while others poked fun at it.

“huge day for Robinette visibility, shout out to all the Robinettes out there who’ve been living in the shadows—your time has come, solidarity with the Robinettes,” Ashley Feinberg wrote.

“He spent 4 years calling him Sleepy Joe when his middle name was Robinette???#missedopurtunity,” another wrote in reference to former President Trump’s favorite nickname for Biden during the 2020 presidential campaign.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Not to mention the guy with the pleasant personality and non confrontational way about him. As for Canada we'll have to wait and see if we prosper financially and economically! The proof is in the pudding.
Biden's first move was to fukk Canada with the cancelling of the Keystone XL. Between him and turdOWE it can only go downhill.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Biden's first move was to fukk Canada with the cancelling of the Keystone XL. Between him and turdOWE it can only go downhill.
Wasn't that one of the problems Biden made when he ran for the presidency? You can blame the for considering his own country first, as Trump always did. Is there a double standard?

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Wasn't that one of the problems Biden made when he ran for the presidency? You can blame the for considering his own country first, as Trump always did. Is there a double standard?
Well, "Trump GOOD! Biden BAD!" ain't really a double standard.

Stupid for certain sure, but not a double standard.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
British? Those irrelevant pricks? That's funny.
The "city of London" owns or controls most of what you see on any given day whether you know it or not.
;)
Starting with every central bank ( and so most national debts ) except for 5 or six...and lately, most of Canada by default.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah the oil from the saudis and Iraq and syria has to go somewhere doesn't it?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, "Trump GOOD! Biden BAD!" ain't really a double standard.

Stupid for certain sure, but not a double standard.
First I want to apologize for a poorly written post on my part. I have to agree with "stupid". When I used the term "double standard" it was just in the context of the difference in reactions from people responding to Trump vs. Biden and vice versa. I AM quite adamant in my criticism of Biden in the matter of Keystone, BUT apart from that he is a prince compared to Trump. Glad the raving lunatic is in Fla. There's already people there ready to run him off the real estate. :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Glad your buds failed to overturn the Constitution by violence.

Not my buds.. I live in Canada.. but you can hang everyone of those insurrectionists that stormed the capitol.

But I hear your buds were tearing up Oregon and Washington last night shooting at police..

You claim to be a lawyer.. I'm sure you defended Pedos.. that's your thing eh.. defending Pedos??

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Not my buds.. I live in Canada.. but you can hang everyone of those insurrectionists that stormed the capitol.

But I hear your buds were tearing up Oregon and Washington last night shooting at police..

You claim to be a lawyer.. I'm sure you defended Pedos.. that's your thing eh.. defending Pedos??
Smarten up, Boomer. Pedophiles (as reprehensible as they are) deserve defending (like everyone else) up until the point they are convicted. After that I don't give a rat's ass what happens to them.

• Wow
Reactions: B00Mer

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I don't do criminal defense, but yes, I'd defend somebody accused of child molestation.

Being a paedophile is not a crime. Acting on those urges is. Not that you have the wit to understand the difference.

• Wow
Reactions: B00Mer and JLM

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I don't do criminal defense, but yes, I'd defend somebody accused of child molestation.

Being a paedophile is not a crime. Acting on those urges is. Not that you have the wit to understand the difference.

Eh man... He's not my President, I have a Prime Minister and call Canada home..

Your leader is a Pedo, mines a Racist.. and world keeps spinning around and around and around.

I hope this cancer kills me so I can get off this Merry Go 'Round already. ;)

Reactions: petros