Does anyone want to know why Donald Trump moved to Florida?

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I suggest that the reason Donald Trump moved to Florida is because he can claim personal bankruptcy, and not have to bring his house into to picture. With the bad publicity he has made for himself, the recent pulling back of lenders, what does the public think will happen when his corporate debts are called?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
He's gone there to drain the Everglades.
Yeah, training to get ready for his next run for president.

Reactions: Blackleaf

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I suggest that the reason Donald Trump moved to Florida is because he can claim personal bankruptcy, and not have to bring his house into to picture. With the bad publicity he has made for himself, the recent pulling back of lenders, what does the public think will happen when his corporate debts are called?
Probably because the White House was no longer available .

Reactions: petros and Danbones

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Low taxes, good governance?????

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
Probably because the White House was no longer available .
My memory says he moved there about 1-2 years ago, then voted by Mail in contradiction to his policy of nobody should be able to vote by Mail, unless th are Republicans.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
did anyone from florida want him to move there? ;)
Ummmm...
;)
More people welcomed him there than welcomed biden to the white house.

Newsmax: Establishment Has Big Problem…More People Showed Up Today to See Trump Than Biden​

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
My memory says he moved there about 1-2 years ago, then voted by Mail in contradiction to his policy of nobody should be able to vote by Mail, unless th are Republicans.
You are just imitating a fakenews CNN viewing nut right?

Here Is Why Donald Trump Is Moving To Florida​

My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law. —Jerry Seinfeld

Last edited: