Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
CNN?

CNN’s bias is now beyond laughable​

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What point were you making? You are coming to conclusions before the investigation is even over, I and a few others are telling you that it isn't what it seems

Open your eyes

I did, the day it happened. I watched it unfold and my heart broke for the friends and family who call what used to be the US home.

The more time passes, the more we learn that yes, it WASN'T what it seemed... it wasn't just a sudden mob pushing onto the capitol to commit sedition, insurrection and/or treason and plotting murder, it was planned for.

And before you throw it out there, no, I am not 'just listening' to MSM, either. I'm paying attention to the people who were actually there, in it, part of it, both the insurrectionists AND those they hoped to harm or did harm.

Meanwhile you're brushing them all off because you followed the Cult of Trump into the falsehood that it was somehow ANTIFA.

You do that though... follow your cult.

I'll actually keep listening to the people who were there, in person, listening to their own words, watch their own videos, and hope that they're all held accountable.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I did, the day it happened. I watched it unfold and my heart broke for the friends and family who call what used to be the US home.

The more time passes, the more we learn that yes, it WASN'T what it seemed... it wasn't just a sudden mob pushing onto the capitol to commit sedition, insurrection and/or treason and plotting murder, it was planned for.

And before you throw it out there, no, I am not 'just listening' to MSM, either. I'm paying attention to the people who were actually there, in it, part of it, both the insurrectionists AND those they hoped to harm or did harm.

Meanwhile you're brushing them all off because you followed the Cult of Trump into the falsehood that it was somehow ANTIFA.

I'll actually keep listening to the people who were there, in person, listening to their own words, watch their own videos, and hope that they're all held accountable.
And a lot has come out since you seen with your own eyes and concluded it was Trump's fault

Even the MSM is starting to question

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
And a lot has come out since you seen with your own eyes and concluded it was Trump's fault

Even the MSM is starting to question

Again, their own words, their own videos, their own actions... yeah, MSM is questioning... questioning that it was pre-planned and had Republican help apparently.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Again, their own words, their own videos, their own actions... yeah, MSM is questioning... questioning that it was pre-planned and had Republican help apparently.
Gotta link to suggest Reps. helped plan it?

It was a setup but by whom? Only the Dems. and a couple of Rino's jumped on it and illegally impeached Trump over it

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

So you saw the same thirty second clip that ran over and over for 24 hours .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Gotta link to suggest Reps. helped plan it?

I said it's being questioned that it had help from Republicans. Whether there was or not is still up for question. The belief comes from the fact there were group tours the day before it happened, and that could only have been done on authority of members or staff.

And no, no like, because I'm not going to waste my time posting something you won't bother with.

It was a setup but by whom?

"Set up"? The whole thing was a powder keg that exploded after the fiasco of a 'rally' that Trump, Guliani and others spoke at. Trump had been setting this 'rally' up for weeks.

So I'd say Trump and his sycophants 'set it up'.

Only the Dems. and a couple of Rino's jumped on it and illegally impeached Trump over it

Ten Republicans actually, including the number 3 Liz Cheney, and if you think she's a RINO you are getting further and further away from sanity.

After what happened, impeachment wasn't illegal, it was the justified consequence of Trump inciting the insurrectionists who attacked the capitol.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Did I miss the enquiry? Not 1 hearing was held, anyway doesn't matter can't remove him from an office if he indeed is leaving, unless there is something in the constitution that would allow him to remain in office h'mmm?

Turley: Swift new impeachment would damage the Constitution | TheHill

Was not inquiry, just articles and brought to a vote which passed bi-partisanly. The point was to try and get him out of office before he does more to ruin the Non-USA.

They 'can't' remove him because Bitch McCoward won't bring the Senate into session early to try and get him out. So they wait until after Jan 20. And there's nothing in the constitution that says they can't still hold the Senate trial for him. If he's guilty, so be it, if not, so be it, but likely they'll also try for a simple majority vote for the 14th which won't let him run again and have other penalties set on him, which will be just as worth it.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Was not inquiry, just articles and brought to a vote which passed bi-partisanly. The point was to try and get him out of office before he does more to ruin the Non-USA.

They 'can't' remove him because Bitch McCoward won't bring the Senate into session early to try and get him out. So they wait until after Jan 20. And there's nothing in the constitution that says they can't still hold the Senate trial for him. If he's guilty, so be it, if not, so be it, but likely they'll also try for a simple majority vote for the 14th which won't let him run again and have other penalties set on him, which will be just as worth it.
Well it is only fair I guess

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"If you're going to ostracize and excommunicate President Trump from the party, then guess what, millions of his fans will leave as well."

Rand Paul issued a warning to Mitch McConnell and the GOP leadership: Impeach President Trump, and his voters go with him.

65e148cde7d16e8a.jpeg