US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
True. It's only democracy when cops and soldiers attack people peaceably assembling in a place they have a right to be at a time they have the right to be there.

And remember, no BLM/antifa rioters were arrested.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Reactions: taxslave

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I've written a few times that they should be prosecuted no matter which side of the political fence they may reside,

And yet you're bending over backwards to NOT blame any proven Trump supporter who was arrested.

just pointing out that it looks to be a set up.

The more that comes out about it, the more it looks like the entire thing was planned.

Now CNN is even reporting it may have been planned knocking the Trump protest turned into an insurrection narrative for impeachment out of the conversation.

I don't know where you get that; from all I'm seeing - and no, not only from MSM but from the videos of the morons themselves - Trump people planned this, Trump people are saying Trump encouraged/invited them to do this, and Trump people were intent on hurting people in the process.

That I don't see very many right leaning people decrying the police injured and killed proves the narrative of "blue lives matter" utter BS to them. Those lives only matter when taking lives of people not them (or brown and other lives).

Note please I'm not saying all, either. There were some actual decent Trump supporters there who didn't break the law that day. I'm talking the ones who DID break the law up to and including sedition.

And no, I didn't defend those who rioted under the BLM protests either. Those who looted, burned and harmed others are JUST as guilty of their crimes as these idiots are of the ones they did. But I also recognize there's a difference between the two events as well and again, right leaning people are twisting themselves into shapes not meant to be to deny their side could be doing ANYTHING wrong.

And yet they expect the left to deny/denounce everything that happens that they do... and even when they do, it's not good enough...

So tell me why the hell should anyone bother with the right anymore?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Calm down, Serryah. It's not hypocrisy.

It's insanity. They actually believe the stuff they repeat.

Not their fault, really.

Remember, no BLM/antifa rioters were arrested.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Not their fault, really.

What I find interesting now are those who are looking at the insanity of those who believe all of this and trying to figure out why.

And then the other type of die hard Republican, right wing types who were iffy on things up until this moment and are now all shocked and standing up to the crazy, calling them out, without realizing that their party had gone to the nut house ages ago.

I wouldn't say the Dems are any better though. Far from it. IMO I don't see Biden being all that effective really; maybe if it were a peaceful time but this is not a peaceful time and won't be for years.

The United States of America died on January 6th. Now you just have America where unity is history.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What I find interesting now are those who are looking at the insanity of those who believe all of this and trying to figure out why.
I can't honestly say I care. "Terrified and gullible" do it for me. Some folk are born to kiss the whip.

Took a couple of rifles to the range today, make sure they were sighted in.

Reactions: Serryah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I can't honestly say I care. "Terrified and gullible" do it for me. Some folk are born to kiss the whip.

Took a couple of rifles to the range today, make sure they were sighted in.

Probably smart on your part, though I still am against such a thing normally. Different times call for changes though, sadly.

Take/keep care of yourself out there.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
And yet you're bending over backwards to NOT blame any proven Trump supporter who was arrested.

The more that comes out about it, the more it looks like the entire thing was planned.

I don't know where you get that; from all I'm seeing - and no, not only from MSM but from the videos of the morons themselves - Trump people planned this, Trump people are saying Trump encouraged/invited them to do this, and Trump people were intent on hurting people in the process.

That I don't see very many right leaning people decrying the police injured and killed proves the narrative of "blue lives matter" utter BS to them. Those lives only matter when taking lives of people not them (or brown and other lives).

Note please I'm not saying all, either. There were some actual decent Trump supporters there who didn't break the law that day. I'm talking the ones who DID break the law up to and including sedition.

And no, I didn't defend those who rioted under the BLM protests either. Those who looted, burned and harmed others are JUST as guilty of their crimes as these idiots are of the ones they did. But I also recognize there's a difference between the two events as well and again, right leaning people are twisting themselves into shapes not meant to be to deny their side could be doing ANYTHING wrong.

And yet they expect the left to deny/denounce everything that happens that they do... and even when they do, it's not good enough...

So tell me why the hell should anyone bother with the right anymore?

Investigators pursuing signs US Capitol riot was planned

https://www.cnn.ph/world/2021/1/14/US-Capitol-riot-planned.html
(CNN) — Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says. Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the ...

Open your eyes

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Not their fault, really.

Evidence of planned attack on Capitol undercuts Democrats ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/14/trump-impeachment-democrats-incitement-claim-under/
3 days agoThe Democratic impeachment claim that President Trump spurred the attack on the U.S. Capitol by whipping his supporters into a violent mob is coming under scrutiny as evidence mounts that the ...

Reactions: Blackleaf

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Investigators pursuing signs US Capitol riot was planned

https://www.cnn.ph/world/2021/1/14/US-Capitol-riot-planned.html
(CNN) — Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says. Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the ...

Open your eyes

Yep, planned, by Trump, because his followers that day were convinced that storming the Capitol was what he wanted them to do.