Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Undemocratic law makers don't give a shit about rights and liberties.
Actually, "rights and liberties" are undemocratic.

The whole idea is that some things should be beyond the whims of the majority.

"Democracy" is what what's-his-name is appealing to when he cites all the umpty-zillion percent of Torontonians who favor banning guns.

Reactions: Colpy

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There is an memo out now TRUDIE KNEW The mass shooter bought smuggled guns - they were not bought legally.

LILLEY: Memo shows Trudeau knew Nova Scotia gunman used smuggled guns​

On May 1, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau went before Canadians and spoke of the tragedy of the mass shooting in Nova Scotia and promised to act on it.

That day he announced that he was banning 1,500 different rifles and their variants as part of a public safety campaign related to that very shooting.

I knew at the time he was lying in making that link and now we have the proof, a briefing note presented to Trudeau just days earlier that told him all the guns used by Gabriel Wortman were illegally obtained.

As first reported by Ryan Tumilty in National Post, Trudeau was briefed on the mass murder of 22 people in Nova Scotia on April 24 with details the RCMP have still not made public. Wortman, a man with a troubled past, who was active in drug and cigarette smuggling, had used three guns smuggled in from the United States and one obtained illegally in Canada.

Still, Trudeau told us on May 1 that his gun control measures were about stopping such events.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
They are no good if they are not handy, that is for sure.
:)
Too bad victims never seem to have them when they need them.

What freaks me out is the people I meet who think Trudeau did the right thing punishing responsible lawful people based on a damn lie while leaving them at the mercy of nuts and crooks and possibly a corrupt government who don't obey the laws we already have.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
They are no good if they are not handy, that is for sure.
Too bad victims never seem to have them when they need them.

What freaks me out is the people I meet who think Trudeau did the right thing punishing responsible lawful people based on a damn lie while leaving them at the mercy of nuts and crooks and possibly a corrupt government who don't obey the laws we already have.

Toss a few nice hollow points into that gun, and you have a pretty fair line of protection.. ;)

Tell me Danbones, do you always follow the law.. never speed, always cross in the crosswalks, never cheat on taxes?

I'd rather explain to a jury of 12 than be carried by 6, in Canada, the USA or any country I happen to be in..

...and always a LAST line of defense, but always available.

Reactions: Danbones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
25 years renovating and "cleaning up bars" without bouncers in places like TO on the Danforth and between the "jane finch corridor" and "the jungle" as well as around Georgian bay.
I has my ways of dealin with stuff

Some owners I worked for had bouncers ( MPs in one bar that had the highest draft gallonage in north America ) and I did supervise them, but I never used them myself.

Never called the cops, no injuries to me or my staff too

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Actually here is my favorite firearm, the size of a smartphone can easily be carried in your pocket, 9mm

There when you need it..everywhere 😉😝

View attachment 4853
Too wide. Ruger LC9S Pro is slimmer.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well around here one should play by the rules, a Remington 30.06 woodsmaster with scope and a variety of shot guns are the way to go...
;)
also there are sling shots air rifles and bows a couple spears and some swords on the walls too...and a WW2 bayonet in the silver ware drawer.

Then there is the grand pa favorite: A Marlin 38:55 model 1893, which makes one hell of a nice club.

Reactions: Twin_Moose