Trump USA : 2020

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Trump lawyer Lin Wood says Jeffrey Epstein still alive in bizarre conspiracy tweets​

The lawyer wrapped the claim up in a conspiracy theory alleging Chief Justice John Roberts killed Justice Antonin Scalia​

Conspiracy theory...like the gulf of Tonkin, the US Liberty, WMDs in Iraq, and the U- turn bullet in the kennedy assassination...etc.​

I am sure that pillow just climbed up on scalia's face for a happy hug all by itself as they are like to do.

County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead of natural causes.[181] She did not see the body, which under Texas law is not required, nor did she order an autopsy.[7] Bishop, as well as David Beebe, another justice of the peace, later disagreed with the decision not to order an autopsy for Scalia.

Lin Wood tweets: Epstein is Alive
Lin Wood on the Twitter ^
Posted on 12/31/2020, 9:36:59 AM by BusterDog
I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth.

Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive.— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) December 31, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Mais noes!!! LOL, they are all standing on deck and taking a bow for all those who PAID for their damn tickets to see who they all are.
:)
...now they get to see what those cheese eatin' bastid rats are really doing with their money and where they are sending it

Reactions: Twin_Moose