US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Some top Sanders advisers urge him to consider ending presidential bid

A small group of top aides and allies of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) — including his campaign manager — have encouraged him to consider withdrawing from the race for the Democratic presidential nomination if he fails to muster a turnaround soon, according to two people with knowledge of the situation.

Source /wAPO
No , the Democrat Party is still trying to force him out . No . This can’t be so .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Is he unpopular?

He sure as hell hasn't done himself any favours in Canada, since the Covid break out. I'm not sure how much of it is Trump and how much his advisers and handlers, but he's definitely gone too far. I don't think being a "poor neighbour" is a winning recipe in any endeavour, especially if the U.S. is to remain credible on the world scene. I don't believe any decent Americans of either party would vote for that bull shit. He's probably down to one supporter...………………………..Walter. :)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He sure as hell hasn't done himself any favours in Canada, since the Covid break out. I'm not sure how much of it is Trump and how much his advisers and handlers, but he's definitely gone too far. I don't think being a "poor neighbour" is a winning recipe in any endeavour, especially if the U.S. is to remain credible on the world scene. I don't believe any decent Americans of either party would vote for that bull shit. He's probably down to one supporter...………………………..Walter. :)
Rent free.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
would you be a "conspiracy " fan per chance??
I think everyone knows this is the only Biden plant

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If His Lardship loses, we'll hear endless squeals of "Deep State!" and "Rigged election!" from the mob of whimpering two-year-olds affectionately known as "Trump's base."

Pretty funny, seeing as how the ones who've been rigging the elections are the Republicans. Donny Dipshit as much as admitted it.

“The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again.”

-- Donald John Trump, 30 March 2020

"Traditionally it's always been Republicans suppressing votes in places."

-- Justin Clark, Trump campaign strategist and counsel, 21 November 2019

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Except all the stuff you think he said and did , didn’t happen . Funny how that always works . CKNW are no longer a credible source .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Hate is a useless emotion and will make you unhappy.
Has nothing to do with "hatred".......and everything to do with the fact that Trump is a pathological liar......with a fragile relationship with reality.. If you still believe him..........then it is your choice....

Even some die hard Trump fanatics are starting to wake up.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Has nothing to do with "hatred".......and everything to do with the fact that Trump is a pathological liar......with a fragile relationship with reality.. If you still believe him..........then it is your choice....

Even some die hard Trump fanatics are starting to wake up.
Yet you file a hate filled post .