To IMPEACH ????

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
uummm Cadet Bone Spurs would still have his mushroom dick with the skinny shaft and large head, he'd just be missing his little nads (not he actually has a lot of balls anyways).
Full-blown TDS.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
lmao You're one to talk about carrying on. No-one's forcing you to keep commenting or even reading about TRump, yet in spite of your claim it annoys you, you keep coming back. lol

You can be totally assured when I have nothing further to add to the discussion, I won't be reporting on it. :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I have to question the integrity of the Senate right now.

Despite knowing beforehand a good number of them were going to vote on Trump's behalf anyway...

Now there's one who admits what Trump did is wrong, but that's okay, the voters can deal with him in November.

I HIGHLY doubt that'd work in a court of law, so why should it work in the Senate?
It should NOT........ergo the senate has been corrupted by POTUS to favor the outcome that POTUS wants It is like the senate is a sham these days. Thus their "verdict" will have no cred.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hillary win - #Failed
Recount of votes - #Failed
Blame Wikileaks - #Failed
Stormy Daniels - #Failed
Russia collusion - #Failed
Trump's taxes - #Failed
Racism, Sexism - #Failed
Kavanaugh - #Failed
Epstein-Trump connection - #Failed
Impeachment - #Failed

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
lmao You're one to talk about carrying on. No-one's forcing you to keep commenting or even reading about TRump, yet in spite of your claim it annoys you, you keep coming back. lol
exactly. No one forces anyone to even come here. Perhaps some just like to hear themselves whine.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
exactly. No one forces anyone to even come here. Perhaps some just like to hear themselves whine.

You've whined as much as anyone here with the possible exception of Cliffy. Maybe you can learn something from the "State of the Union" message tonight.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Looks like with the State of the Union talk Trump has made good progress in redeeming himself. He's been doing something right the past three years. Nancy acted like a f**king idiot. Dems will pay dearly for that!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Looks like with the State of the Union talk Trump has made good progress in redeeming himself. He's been doing something right the past three years. Nancy acted like a f**king idiot. Dems will pay dearly for that!

Good progress redeeming himself?

If you fact check his speech, there's either a "not really like that" or an "outright lie" on what he said.

After everything that happened, ripping up her copy of the speech was a great moment of protest of his BS.

And BTW - RUSH? A MEDAL?

If THAT doesn't show the kind of idiot this President is... well you haven't been paying attention.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
pelosis on a tear. ;)

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I haven’t really followed the impeachment process for the current US president, and I went to bed early and didn’t even realize there was a state of the Union address yesterday. I don’t know the contents of the speech, and all I’ve done is just skimmed the headlines this morning in the news from my phone before I hit the shower and head off to work... So I am about as uninformed as anybody can be on this topic. What I can say though is Nancy Pelosi ripping up that speech behind the current sitting US president regardless of what kind of a tool he may or may not be is hugely disrespectful. That actual alone leaves a sour taste in my mouth without knowing anything else about the situation. What a petty grandstanding action on the part of this Nancy Pelosi.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

If you fact check his speech, there's either a "not really like that" or an "outright lie" on what he said.

After everything that happened, ripping up her copy of the speech was a great moment of protest of his BS.

And BTW - RUSH? A MEDAL?

If THAT doesn't show the kind of idiot this President is... well you haven't been paying attention.

"Good progress IN redeeming himself"- There's a difference! Learn to quote! :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I haven’t really followed the impeachment process for the current US president, and I went to bed early and didn’t even realize there was a state of the Union address yesterday. I don’t know the contents of the speech, and all I’ve done is just skimmed the headlines this morning in the news from my phone before I hit the shower and head off to work... So I am about as uninformed as anybody can be on this topic. What I can say though is Nancy Pelosi ripping up that speech behind the current sitting US president regardless of what kind of a tool he may or may not be is hugely disrespectful. That actual alone leaves a sour taste in my mouth without knowing anything else about the situation. What a petty grandstanding action on the part of this Nancy Pelosi.
Grandma lost it a looooong time ago. Its mind blowing how weak people have become.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

And BTW - RUSH? A MEDAL?

You didn’t pay attention to all the charitable endeavours undertaken by Rush .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
In her defence Trump did snub her at the beginning of the evening when he turned his back on her while she was extending her hand to shake .[

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
In her defence Trump did snub her at the beginning of the evening when he turned his back on her while she was extending her hand to shake .[

And in Trump's defense I believe it was mainly Nancy's bloody mindedness that brought the entire impeachment charade about in the first. That woman can be deadly!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

And BTW - RUSH? A MEDAL?

From honoring the purveyors hate speech to silencing the families of shooting victims it was a Trumptacular lieathon

Dad of Parkland shooting victim gets kicked out of State of the Union for yelling at Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ng-dad-fred-guttenberg-kicked-out/4664901002/