CDN Election 2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Freeland positioning herself to being the great unifier

Freeland touts Alberta roots in post-election speech that calls for unity

Calling on all Ukrainians to be the steady hand across Canada what a maroon

I think the poor woman might be in a little "over her head". I think she tries very hard, but maybe a little overwhelmed by the "Little Potato". (I always thought the Ukrainians were pretty good at handling potatoes) :)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That won't happen. Last thing TrueDope wants is the inner details of what happens in his cabinet meetings to be in the hands of the opposition.

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral security ramifications would be HORRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Freeland positioning herself to being the great unifier

Freeland touts Alberta roots in post-election speech that calls for unity

Calling on all Ukrainians to be the steady hand across Canada what a maroon

I thought that Freeland was brilliant in the NAFTA negotiations but she will have no impact in the role as mediator between West and East, it's just too broken at this point

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I thought that Freeland was brilliant in the NAFTA negotiations but she will have no impact in the role as mediator between West and East, it's just too broken at this point

I certainly thought so at the time, but it was only shortly after I found she was reluctant about doing anything to buck Justin.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

YOU ACTUALLY THINK the LIE-beral NAFTA NEGOTIATIONS WERE "BRILLIANT"???????????????????

Good Golly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what your definition of a "COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME" might be???????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You DO REALIZE that Our idiot Boy has just mused about RE-OPENING the nafta negotiations with Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet he HAS YET TO GET THE FIRST VERSION RATIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have said before - "The Do Nothing Brigade" is firmly in charge in Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just RUNNING OUT the clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Perfect, then there's absolutely no reason that she should poke her nose in this.
PS - If you weren't such a fukktard, I suspect you may (might, maybe, possibly) have something of substance to offer
Well, thank you for your sage judgement.

There isn't going to be a Wexit.

Time to get your Visa/Green Card lined up so you can to move to Texas.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Perfect, then there's absolutely no reason that she should poke her nose in this.

PS - If you weren't such a fukktard, I suspect you may (might, maybe, possibly) have something of substance to offer

Well said Capt. With the likes of Putz and Tbones we certainly don't need any more of that ilk!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You do it every time you call a person a moron and "you just don't get it" over a differing opinion. Your opinion is fine, but no one if obligated to "get it" or are you like Putz, too stupid to understand?

It's not about a different opinion.

If it was a different opinion, that'd be fine.

This is about willful ignorance and I just don't understand why you continue to be so.

It very well could be just 'one of those things'. At this point that's what I'm going with.

Considering some of the things I've seen you call others, calling you a moron is pretty light.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's not about a different opinion.

If it was a different opinion, that'd be fine.

This is about willful ignorance and I just don't understand why you continue to be so.

It very well could be just 'one of those things'. At this point that's what I'm going with.

Considering some of the things I've seen you call others, calling you a moron is pretty light.

Oh I think I'm getting it now. It's all up to YOU to decide what qualifies as opinions and what qualifies as willful ignorance. Perhaps you could be so kind as to send me the lists showing what fits into each category, so there won't be any confusion in the future. Oh and if you were paying attention you would have noticed that what I called others is just in response to their posts. I've always made it very clear - I can be the nicest guy in the world or I can be the biggest asshole. I generally let others call the game and then I just play according to their wishes. Does that seem fair to you?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh I think I'm getting it now. It's all up to YOU to decide what qualifies as opinions and what qualifies as willful ignorance. Perhaps you could be so kind as to send me the lists showing what fits into each category, so there won't be any confusion in the future. Oh and if you were paying attention you would have noticed that what I called others is just in response to their posts. I've always made it very clear - I can be the nicest guy in the world or I can be the biggest asshole. I generally let others call the game and then I just play according to their wishes. Does that seem fair to you?

It's willful ignorance when something is explained out, repetitively, and openly, and someone still ignores what's being pointed out because it doesn't fit the narrative.

I have no problem acknowledging your opinion, and even did so. I just also disagreed with the fact you refuse to look at the deeper meaning behind the point I was making, even after showing it to you, which is where the willful ignorance part came in.

Which is what you continually have done.

Funny, calling you a moron is in response to your posts, because you've proven yourself such.

You can be sort of nice, so long as someone agrees with everything you say. Find any disagreement though and your niceness vanishes fairly quickly.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's willful ignorance when something is explained out, repetitively, and openly, and someone still ignores what's being pointed out because it doesn't fit the narrative.
I have no problem acknowledging your opinion, and even did so. I just also disagreed with the fact you refuse to look at the deeper meaning behind the point I was making, even after showing it to you, which is where the willful ignorance part came in.
Funny, calling you a moron is in response to your posts, because you've proven yourself such.
You can be sort of nice, so long as someone agrees with everything you say. Find any disagreement though and your niceness vanishes fairly quickly.
... early stages of Alzheimer's ...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Probably some truth in what you say. I think you can understand that many of my opinions have evolved over 70 years from literally hundreds if not thousands of situations. I just happened to have thought that you were a little severe with your assessment of Andrew Scheer and the Conservatives and I explained why. He made more gains than any of the other 3 leaders and that fact is indisputable. Had you have proved otherwise I would likely have changed my opinion. I don't believe I called you any names, yet you called me a moron. Anyway it's not very often you can expect opinions formed over 70 years to be changed in 10 minutes. People can still be friends while disagreeing on certain things...……………….exceptions being axe murderers and child molesters. :)