Greta

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually she's a teenager - not some little toddler but that's beside the point, CC. It would not matter if it was some 16 year old boy the climate hysterics had chosen as their mouthpiece.
What matters is the slimy tactics they use in order to further their over-the-top agenda - the use of indoctrinated children/teenagers to spew their message. I guess the Hollywood set wasn't doing a good enough job so they decided to deploy more insidious methods. May not bother you but it sure leaves a bad taste in my mouth and furthers the divide some wish to close.
Yes, she's a teenager that's managing to wring pure hate out of a lot of so-called "adults" on here. Think that she should be in school? Are any of you truant officers? Whether she's in school or not is her parent's business, not yours. A Nanny state like Sweden would have put an end to it some time ago if she was breaking some obscure legal code that you are all imagining, you can be sure.
It sure looks to as if she's hit upon something fundamentally truthful to generate such vociferous ...hatred ... what else can you call it?
Get lives.
Really. This teenager will not end or affect your world in any way ...unless of course, that she's right.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Greta: How DARE you interfere with the Canadian election! | Keean Bexte

Keean Bexte of Rebel News reports: Greta Thunberg came to Alberta, the oil capital of Canada, to scold Canadians and influence political discourse on the eve of our federal election.

Yes yorgie, you russian colluding election mongers have to steek together...even tho she is almost an adult now.

GLOBAL NATIONAL
September 30 2019 7:40pm 01:33

Record-breaking snowfall slams southern Alberta
https://globalnews.ca/video/5972310/record-breaking-snowfall-slams-southern-alberta

I wonder if she will get any preseason tobogganing in while she is there?

Oooops...must have hit a chinook...

Say...Are you that "red" thing hiding behind that child?

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Greta: How DARE you interfere with the Canadian election! | Keean Bexte
Keean Bexte of Rebel News reports: Greta Thunberg came to Alberta, the oil capital of Canada, to scold Canadians and influence political discourse on the eve of our federal election.
Yes yorgie, you russian colluding election mongers have to steek together...even tho she is almost an adult now.
Hate Central.

If she'd gone to Montreal or Toronto, none of you would be saying "boo" about it.

Hating is becoming a way of life, in certain places.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It certainly is in jokeville
;)

So, about you being that "red" thing hiding behind that disabled child...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Actually she's a teenager - not some little toddler but that's beside the point, CC. It would not matter if it was some 16 year old boy the climate hysterics had chosen as their mouthpiece.
What matters is the slimy tactics they use in order to further their over-the-top agenda - the use of indoctrinated children/teenagers to spew their message. I guess the Hollywood set wasn't doing a good enough job so they decided to deploy more insidious methods. May not bother you but it sure leaves a bad taste in my mouth and furthers the divide some wish to close.
We already tore strips out a grown man with the brain of a 16-year-old boy. Leo Dicaprio.

Bi-Curious Boy George too

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Is the reason she frustrates you so is that she's over 14 and you missed your chance with her? If it's any consolation, I doubt she'd go for a trucker and I'm sure she'd like somebody that has grammar and spelling skills above a grade 3 level.
Shut off your computer and TV if you're angry and go fishing. That's what I'm doing today. Of course I'm doing it because it's fun, not because a 16 year old girl is making my head explode

Oh pumpkin, I got you so, so angry.. :lol:

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ah yes, fiction...cliffy's specialty.
;)
Like it is also with Michael Mann the hockey stick man who lost the SLAP law suit HE brought against Canadian Climatologist Dr Tim Ball PhD.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Ah yes, fiction...cliffy's specialty.
;)
Like it is also with Michael Mann the hockey stick man who lost the SLAP law suit HE brought against Canadian Climatologist Dr Tim Ball PhD.

Actually, he didn't lose it - he withdrew the complaint because Ball and the Judge wanted a copy the material he claimed proved his theory and when that happened he withdrew the law suit. Pretty sure it was because his "theory" was bogus right from the start. It's all bogus and the poor little chitlin who came to my city yesterday is being used and abused. And I was horrified that apparently l,000's of people turned up. I can't believe how many people are falling for this B.S. It's incredible. Didn't realize how easy it is to brain wash people into thinking something is real when it's not. Sigh....

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually, he didn't lose it - he withdrew the complaint because Ball and the Judge wanted a copy the material he claimed proved his theory and when that happened he withdrew the law suit. Pretty sure it was because his "theory" was bogus right from the start. It's all bogus and the poor little chitlin who came to my city yesterday is being used and abused. And I was horrified that apparently l,000's of people turned up. I can't believe how many people are falling for this B.S. It's incredible. Didn't realize how easy it is to brain wash people into thinking something is real when it's not. Sigh....
It's hard to imagine that so many of you have fallen for your BS.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Hate Central.

If she'd gone to Montreal or Toronto, none of you would be saying "boo" about it.

Hating is becoming a way of life, in certain places.

I don't think it's all hate - a lot of it is frustration: for her being lied to, used and abused; the elite preaching to us as to how they want us to live, work and eat. In the meantime, while they continue to lie about the environment and everything else, they continue to do live as they do because of their wealth, any restrictions won't affect them but it will certainly hurt the general population. It's the whole idea of totalitarianism that I, personally, hate.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Whoa! What BS is that? Since when am I not entitled to an opinion (and a fairly educated one at that)? Being silly again ain't yuh? LOL
You only accept the science that agrees with your prejudices.

"Fairly educated" in a barnyard ...

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
blob:05FD6550-2159-48E2-AB5B-7590F59AD8C8

If you actually did your research, you'd see that I'm not prejudiced at all. This is one of many, many videos that state what I have said. Take the time and find out information for yourself instead of listening to the MSM! You might actually learn something!