Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is English, damned of I know which country it is used in though. Definitely not spoken in Alberta unless he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, then they try the 'I am a retard. ' ploy so the whack is lighter, . . . need I say more?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Actually one of the saner guys on the forum, Cliffy. He sure has Putz pegged!
Cliff is 20 years behind the times. Pride has gone from a Rights movement to Corporate promotion.

It's commercialized. Mainstream. The shock value gone. Grandma's are watching RuPaul for f-ck sakes.

Nobody has their shit in a knot.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
I loved AnnaEmbers apt "Bible Humpers" phraise. Oh and cows hump cows and chickens hump chickens even dogs hump other male dogs. There are very few species that do not do it. My daughter has a dog that humps anything that moves or not, even old barn shoes !

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Cliff is 20 years behind the times. Pride has gone from a Rights movement to Corporate promotion.

It's commercialized. Mainstream. The shock value gone. Grandma's are watching RuPaul for f-ck sakes.

Actually have to agree with this. Pride is more a corporate thing now, at least in the 'western' countries where being gay isn't the typical death sentence it is elsewhere. It's like a gayer form of Mardi Gras that's all over the world.

Drag though has always been a thing and shouldn't shock people still. I mean, women weren't allowed to perform on stage at all, that's what they got young men, boys, and gay men to do.

Just too bad the point behind Pride still is missed often.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I guess it will take me another 10 years to catch up. I'm 30 years behind the times and enjoy the pace perfectly. :)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Actually have to agree with this. Pride is more a corporate thing now, at least in the 'western' countries where being gay isn't the typical death sentence it is elsewhere. It's like a gayer form of Mardi Gras that's all over the world.
Drag though has always been a thing and shouldn't shock people still. I mean, women weren't allowed to perform on stage at all, that's what they got young men, boys, and gay men to do.
Just too bad the point behind Pride still is missed often.
I don't understand what CUPE, TD, Uber or Skip the Dishes have to do with Pride other than kids seeing their Auntie Gary ride the Lowes float.

Maybe we are too old for the after parties and it lost its shine?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't understand what CUPE, TD, Uber or Skip the Dishes have to do with Pride other than kids seeing their Auntie Gary ride the Lowes float.

Maybe we are too old for the after parties and it lost its shine?

Some of it is support, some likely is 'free' advertising. I mean, GLBT+ people shop and are part of unions too; having these places show support via Pride isn't hurting them any.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Some of it is support, some likely is 'free' advertising. I mean, GLBT+ people shop and are part of unions too; having these places show support via Pride isn't hurting them any.
It's not like anybody was stopped from ordering pizza or getting a job under CUPE and now can thanks to a parade float.

When the parades were illegal and people risked their livelihoods or even lives it meant something.

A Pride National Holiday would be better. June needs a long weekend too.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
RuPaul is an asshole and they've done more harm than Good, IMO.
That's what makes RuPaul great entertainment. She doesn't hold anything back.

Drag Race is here on Oct 4. I'd love to go but I can't make plans for anything as such right now.

Loosen up.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's what makes RuPaul great entertainment. She doesn't hold anything back.

Drag Race is here on Oct 4. I'd love to go but I can't make plans for anything as such right now.

Loosen up.

RuPaul might be great for the Drag scene, but when it comes to trans issues, he's a total asshole.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
There is a F*cking problem here.

Liberals turn 11 Year Old Son into Drag Queen Stripper for Gay Bar​
https://pcmustdie.com/liberals-turn-11-year-old-son-into-drag-queen-stripper-for-gay-bar/

Absolutely Disgusting: Rent-A-Child Services Thrive At Border As Crisis Rages On

“You can walk through any of our processing centers and you can see that there are potentially parents, or adults with children, that there may not be a familial relationship,” said Raul Ortiz, Border Patrol chief for Del Rio, Texas.

“There’s probably many more cases like that happening across all nine southwest border sectors on any given day. Really, if you think about it, it’s human trafficking.”
https://teapartypac.org/absolutely-...services-thrive-at-border-as-crisis-rages-on/

This is what the despicable hoids and cliffys are really all about. Paying for children.

The Royal Family's Troubling Connection to Jeffrey Epstein

The Queen's son reportedly had close ties to Epstein, who was charged with sex trafficking earlier this summer.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...y-prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-relationship/

"Sir", Eh?

Sir Jimmy Savile allegations: Call for his knighthood to be stripped posthumously over child abuse claims
A Cabinet Office source confirmed the “unprecedented” move will be considered if the claims are found to have substance

Savile was knighted in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list in 1990, in addition to an OBE he received in 1971 for services to charity and broadcasting.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sir-jimmy-savile-child-abuse-1356905

Jimmy Savile: 15 things we now know about former BBC DJ's shocking abuse
A batch of reports have detailed the extent of Jimmy Savile's crimes at NHS hospitals
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-former-bbc-djs-shocking-abuse-10073038.html

Jimmy Savile: timeline of his sexual abuse and its uncovering
Investigators now believe the late Top of the Pops host preyed on around 500 vulnerable victims as young as two years old
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/jimmy-savile-sexual-abuse-timeline

"A Cabinet Office source confirmed the “unprecedented” move will be considered if the claims are found to have substance"

Yeah right...still waiting...

No conspiracies here eh, Nope, only the guilty covering them up.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There is a F*cking problem here.

Liberals turn 11 Year Old Son into Drag Queen Stripper for Gay Bar
https://pcmustdie.com/liberals-turn-11-year-old-son-into-drag-queen-stripper-for-gay-bar/

Absolutely Disgusting: Rent-A-Child Services Thrive At Border As Crisis Rages On

“You can walk through any of our processing centers and you can see that there are potentially parents, or adults with children, that there may not be a familial relationship,” said Raul Ortiz, Border Patrol chief for Del Rio, Texas.

“There’s probably many more cases like that happening across all nine southwest border sectors on any given day. Really, if you think about it, it’s human trafficking.”
https://teapartypac.org/absolutely-...services-thrive-at-border-as-crisis-rages-on/

This is what the despicable hoids and cliffys are really all about. Paying for children.

The Royal Family's Troubling Connection to Jeffrey Epstein

The Queen's son reportedly had close ties to Epstein, who was charged with sex trafficking earlier this summer.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...y-prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-relationship/

No conspiracy here eh sleeperz?

Seeing as you know nothing about the boy from the first story, I don't know why you included it... oh wait, it's a kid who loves to dress in Drag and wants to do Drag thus makes him a target for your false outrage.

How about go read up on the kid and what really goes on in his life before you post up BS clickbait garbage.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Probably. But are they doing it for the right reasons or just for market share?