Tired of the winters? Come to Florida!

Rayj00

Aug 29, 2019
California has a far nicer climate than Florida. For all 12 months.

Florida in the summer is horrible

California is slowly turning into the toilet bowl of the U.S. The liberal ways will eventually destroy it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I have in-laws down in Floriduh. Their grandfather moved them down there from Canada to help build Mercury Gemini and Apollo with Nasa, Half of my wife's family stayed in Florida (because the winters are cold, here) and half returned to Canada. The ones that stayed on Florida have had violence, crime and misfortune visited on them over and over. Most recently, a year ago, my wife's niece died a horrible, violent death under extremely suspicious circumstances that only got the most cursory and superficial police investigation (Yes, they are White) near Jacksonville.

I will also mention that, comparing notes, they receive noticably inferior Heath care in Florida that costs a lot and delivers an interior product (a country-wide phenomenon, likely).

The lucky ones came back to Canada and the unlucky ones stayed where it's warm.

To each his own.

I do pity you.
Do you hate those back assed Americans also ?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Only the ones that married into his family.
I don't hate them but crap, are they dumb. Another branch of that family lives in Greater London, UK and each and every one of them have IQs that are 20-30 points higher than their US kin.

As a matter of fact, that is a fairly widespread trend.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Puerto Rico would welcome an invasion, that and instructions on what a water bottle is and how to open said item.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Puerto Rico would welcome an invasion, that and instructions on what a water bottle is and how to open said item.
You remember Trump saying "I dunno wadda Category 5 hurricane is!"

"HUNH!?"

"HUNH!?"

... a couple of days back?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Britain's a far better place to live than Florida.

Americans don't quite have the humour and sarcasm and irony of the British.

In Florida I can't have a pint of Black Sheep in a 13th Century pub or take a summer's afternoon picnic on an Iron Age hillfort.

I would struggle to get decent fish and chips. American beer and cheese and "candy" are shit.

British TV shows and sitcoms are better.

Our radios churn out better music.

Our weather is better than Florida: it isn't torturingly hot all the time and we don't have hurricanes.

Floridians can't visit Roman or Anglo-Saxon ruins nearby.

There are no great medieval cathedrals in Florida.

Our murder rate is far lower than Florida's.

What I'm basically saying is that it's far more enjoyable living in Britain than living in America.