Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Don't the lefties just love banning political views they don't like?

Don't they love yanking rights away from the people?

Don't they love telling you what you can't say, and what you must say?

And the morons wonder why we oppose them.
because you like to see lots of dead Mexicans?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They are a terrorist organization.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Well, Trump's Maga bullshit was aimed directly at that part of America and, clearly, it is merely propaganda. If anything, he's hurt them even more with his trade embargos. We used to get materiel that was processed just over the border but we've wound that down in favour of Canadian suppliers. We weren't saving any money down there, anymore. We probably won't even have a trade agreement of any kind with the USA until Trump is gone. His Trumpafta is deader than a doornail.
You were the one who pointed out what shi-holes those neighbourhoods were before Trump took office.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn
Well, Trump's Maga bullshit was aimed directly at that part of America and, clearly, it is merely propaganda. If anything, he's hurt them even more with his trade embargos. We used to get materiel that was processed just over the border but we've wound that down in favour of Canadian suppliers. We weren't saving any money down there, anymore. We probably won't even have a trade agreement of any kind with the USA until Trump is gone. His Trumpafta is deader than a doornail.

Now, I'm not a trump fan, but this makes one wonder if you guys wake up every morning and have someone smack you in the head with a brick. Repeatedly.

The American economy is booming. Unemployment is at its lowest level in half a century.

And I sincerely doubt that NAFTA II is dead.....although at least that is not out of the realm of possibility.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Now, I'm not a trump fan, but this makes one wonder if you guys wake up every morning and have someone smack you in the head with a brick. Repeatedly.

The American economy is booming. Unemployment is at its lowest level in half a century.

Right on! Several members' incessant whining gets kind of monotonous.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The USA is dead money.

They owe more than they can ever repay and are borrowing more every year.

Debt ceiling raised and record deficit incoming

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

And I sincerely doubt that NAFTA II is dead.....although at least that is not out of the realm of possibility.

Some sectors of the American economy are booming. The Rust Belt is not ... not even close. The decay hasn't even slowed down.

The rich are getting so much richer. The poor are getting poorer and the Middle Class will be completely hone in a couple of generations. This all goes to a very bad place.

All that glitters is not gold;
Often have you heard that told:
Many a man his life hath sold
But my outside to behold:
Gilded tombs do worms enfold.

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
you have busted another myth.

America is actually debt free and runs a surplus.

first you disprove climate change and now this.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Actually, the US federal debt is over 22 trillion dollars, and that is insane.

These lads need to cut spending, and increase taxes, simple as that.

One of the reasons I'm not a Trump fan. This crap can not go on.

Well it's a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. What is worse - doing exactly as the electorate wants or taking the necessary course to get out of debt? It's definitely insane- I keep trying to tell people when minimum wage is $100 an hour, the same people will still be poor. Keep doing things the same way and you get the same results!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Some sectors of the American economy are booming. The Rust Belt is not ... not even close. The decay hasn't even slowed down.
The rich are getting so much richer. The poor are getting poorer and the Middle Class will be completely hone in a couple of generations. /B]
Utter bullshit.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There is no way out of dept for the Yankees except maybe bankruptcy. Their military is sucking them dry. So is Big Oil and Big Pharma. They are truly phuked and Trump is adding to the problem.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
It would be helpful to all of us if you would just correct his statement!
She is able to search the internet as well as I, probably better. The unemployment in the so-called rustbelt is the lowest it's been since the heyday of the sixties. If she posts bullshit that's what I will call it.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Rust Belt jobs are still going overseas. The impact could be felt for generations.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2019-01...ing-overseas-impact-could-be-felt-generations

“Carrier and Honeywell and Harley Davidson, I mean the list just goes on and on. They just keep offshoring our work because they can abuse workers around the world, and all so they can rub a few more nickels and dimes together in their stock accounts. They don’t understand that they’re destroying lives.”

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
She is able to search the internet as well as I, probably better. The unemployment in the so-called rustbelt is the lowest it's been since the heyday of the sixties. If she posts bullshit that's what I will call it.

There might be a gender discrepancy, but can't say for sure!