ABEXIT - is it time for Alberta to think about leaving Canada?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Clarity Act (Bill C-20)

Published Online April 22, 2013
Last Edited July 14, 2014

Bill C-20, the bill known as the Clarity Act gives effect to the requirement for clarity set out by the Supreme Court of Canada in the Québec Secession Reference.
A clarity bill drafted by liars who are only in second place because the bankers have them beat, literally. Are they the ones who decided only Quebec could vote on their exit??

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's any Province.

Think of it this way, a Republic of Western Canada could have its own Central Bank.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. Go south of the border and Joe Blow and his favourite hooker can open a bank.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You're a fecking traitor that wants to destroy Canada. You claim to be an American, living in Lethbridge and soliciting support for the break up of Canada. That makes you literally, an enemy alien.
At the very least, you should have a file open on you for publishing your seditious, anti-Canadian material and trying to elicit the support of others.
You are a traitor .... literally, legally a traitor to Canada.
... and as thick as 3-1/2 boards to not realize what you are ....

You're an absolute retard.. I never claimed to live in Lethbridge :lol:

Just you wait, Trudeau gets re-elected buh bye Alberta.. 51 state

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Your profile says "North America" which includes a dozen places besides Lethbridge. CC often gets his "facts" fcuked up!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

As a matter of fact, you said that you were in a trailor park in Lethbridge.

So clarify, traitor. Do you live in Canada, at all? These guys seem to all right with your treason. I doubt that either Petros or JLM are loyal to much, either.

If you don't live in Canada, you are a hostile foreigner trying to break up another country.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Except for the IMF fukking it all up.
The Americans will **** up the State of Alberta, nicely too. They think that they're alienated now, you'd be lucky if more than 5% of Americans know that Alberta even exists.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Your referendum would fall as flat as a pancake anyway, seeing as Alberta and the West in general is at least half non-westerners, these days.

Boomer is stills traitor for desiring the demise of the country that keeps his sorry ass.

Oh, haven't you heard? They're all leaving and going back to whence they came cuz there's no jobs here! So, won't be an issue should a referendum ever take place but even if it does, I doubt it will be successful. Albertans are not only proud of their province but proud to be Canadian. Unfortunately there are those in power who scorn all Canadians, calling them racist & bigots so you see, it's not only Alberta that has issues with the politicians, all of Canada has (and should be aware) of issues politically that we need to deal with and put a stop to before things get completely out of control.

Personally, I think Maxime is the one we need to right things - you know, fairness, financial integrity, immigration that is for the benefit of Canada etc., etc.

JMHO

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Oh, haven't you heard? They're all leaving and going back to whence they came cuz there's no jobs here! So, won't be an issue should a referendum ever take place but even if it does, I doubt it will be successful. Albertans are not only proud of their province but proud to be Canadian. Unfortunately there are those in power who scorn all Canadians, calling them racist & bigots so you see, it's not only Alberta that has issues with the politicians, all of Canada has (and should be aware) of issues politically that we need to deal with and put a stop to before things get completely out of control.
Personally, I think Maxime is the one we need to right things - you know, fairness, financial integrity, immigration that is for the benefit of Canada etc., etc.
JMHO
For that, you'd destroy this 152 year old country?

How petty of you.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Your referendum would fall as flat as a pancake anyway, seeing as Alberta and the West in general is at least half non-westerners, these days.

Great, then you'd have no problem with going through the ole motions then?

All the leaders did, that is why they got the job in the first place. Team player even id treason against Canada is part of the package. Stops people from getting uppity I guess.
Are you being an ignorant troll or are are you really that naive?

Ottawa made the deal bud.. They don't seek approval of the great unwashed in any province

For that, you'd destroy this 152 year old country?

How petty of you.

As has been mentioned, it's Ottawa that is taking the actions to break up the nation, no one else