Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Nebraska man drops gun, shoots self in genitals: Police
Associated Press
Published:
May 3, 2019
Updated:
May 3, 2019 7:07 PM EDT
LINCOLN, Neb. — Police say a 32-year-old Nebraska man is recovering after dropping his gun on a sidewalk, causing it to fire and shoot him in the genitals.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that police believe the man was walking Wednesday night in north Lincoln when a .22-calibre gun dropped out of his pocket, hit the ground and fired.
Police say the man gave conflicting accounts of how the shooting occurred and was cited on suspicion of discharging a firearm in the city and possession of a deadly weapon by a prohibited person.
Police say the man’s injuries are not life-threatening.
http://journalstar.com/news/local/c...cle_9d408bfb-5df3-5d98-8c23-4ec248775836.html
http://torontosun.com/news/world/nebraska-man-drops-gun-shoots-self-in-genitals-police
Sounds like Darwinism in action

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Did just.. put him on ignore.

I had the Asshole on "ignore" for awhile. Doesn't work too good so I removed it. Every time some one responds to his post you see the drivel anyway. Now I just have a good chuckle every time he posts something stupid.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I don't know who you idiots think you're fooling. There are lots of people on this forum I can't be bothered to read. I doubt I've read ten posts from spillsbeer, Danbones and MHz combined. If you don't want to read it, just don't. It's not difficult if you're reasonably mature.

Personally, I think the ignore function is for people that are repeatedly getting their ass handed to them but just lack the maturity to STFU. This explains Hoid, boomer, Taxslave and a few others. In your case the ignore function didn't work because my opinion means too much to you. I suspect the same is true for Boomer. He'll see my posts and will be unable to resist responding because he now feels neutered. He'll take me off ignore sooner or later

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I had the Asshole on "ignore" for awhile. Doesn't work too good so I removed it. Every time some one responds to his post you see the drivel anyway. Now I just have a good chuckle every time he posts something stupid.
Just don't answer any of his taunts
Once in a while.....just post THIS.....

Then whatever he responds.....very selectively ignore it, he'll soon get tired.

But then.....I know you can't help yourself ......he's got you by the balls!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Just don't answer any of his taunts

I don't get it DaSleeper, from his photo he looks about 65 to 70 years old on his profile.. (even his girlfriend didn't want to be in the photo with him)

You just figure someone that old would be more mature and not a forum troll.

I guess when you're an alcoholic, working a shit job, kicked out by your wife and living in your sisters basement (according to Petro), you want to try and project your misery on others.

I truly pity the guy, and his wife for having to put up with that level of immaturity. I can see why she gave him the boot. Loser, with a capital L.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Figures Boomer would think my 14 year old daughter is my girlfriend. He thinks all 14 year olds are girlfriend material

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
His daughter, doesn't even what to be in the same photo with him.. LOL :lol:

Says a lot about what kind of father or husband he was until his wife kicked him out..

Probably abusive.. most drunks are.

Uncalled for. This is BS.

Never had a young teenage daughter, have you? Not wanting to be seen with parents is normal.

And conjecture about his personal life is just extremely nasty........low blow.

This whole bloody thread has turned into a dumpster fire.

Not just you though.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Uncalled for. This is BS.
Never had a young teenage daughter, have you? Not wanting to be seen with parents is normal.
And conjecture about his personal life is just extremely nasty........low blow.
This whole bloody thread has turned into a dumpster fire.
Not just you though.

Look where it started.. Cannuck has an uncanny way of destroying every thread on CC. I am not sure why he comes here, he attacks everyone on CC, me, taxslave, JLM and the list goes on.

As far as being a drunk and abusive.. according to Petro, he spilled his guts (personal problems) on another forum. From the way he acts on CC, I wouldn't put it past the guy.

My personal onion is that he is abusive, most likely why he got kicked out by his wife. I stand by that statement.

Sorry this whole bloody thread has turned into a dumpster fire, maybe it can be salvaged...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Mossberg Releases 500 Centennial Limited Edition Shotgun

NORTH HAVEN, CT –-(Ammoland.com)- O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc., a leading American firearms manufacturer, continues the celebration of the company’s 100th anniversary with the introduction of a limited edition Mossberg 500 Centennial pump-action shotgun, chambered in 12 gauge. This commemorative model features a nickel-plated receiver engraved with the Mossberg 100th Anniversary logo on the right side and a pair of flushing ruffed grouse on the left, highlighted in 24 karat gold. This model will be limited to 750 units, each with a special serial number that incorporates a unique prefix, used only for this production run.

The Mossberg 500 pump-action shotgun is designed for reliable, smooth operation with the combination of non-binding twin action bars; dual extractors; a positive steel-to-steel lock-up; anti-jam elevator; anodized aluminum receiver for added durability; and universally-recognized, ambidextrous top-mounted safety. And with over 12 million sold and over 50 years in production, the 500 platform has proven to be one of the most reliable shotgun designs available.

Mossberg 500 Centennial 12 Gauge (50100) – A Talo Group distributor exclusive, this attractive field pump-action features upgrades that distinguish it from our extensive line of 500 special purpose and hunting guns. The traditionally-styled, high-gloss walnut stock and forend has fine checkering on the pistol grip and wrapping around the underside of the forend and the stock is fit with a classic red rubber recoil pad. Distinctive jeweled bolt, gold-plated trigger and attractive high-polished blue metal finish on the barrel complement the high-gloss wood finish. The 28-inch vent rib barrel comes with Mossberg’s interchangeable ACCU-CHOKE™ choke tubes (Full, Modified and Improved Cylinder). The nickel-plated receiver is engraved with the Mossberg 100th Anniversary logo (right side) and flushing ruff grouse (left side), both highlighted with 24 karat gold accents, and each gun has a special serial number.

MSRP: $910

Celebrate the proud history of Mossberg by purchasing your commemorative Mossberg 500 Centennial shotgun today. For more information on this limited edition 500 and our complete line of pump-action shotguns, please visit www.mossberg.com.

About Mossberg

Founded in 1919, O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc., is the oldest family-owned firearms manufacturer in America, and is the largest pump-action shotgun manufacturer in the world. Celebrating 100 years of innovation, Mossberg leads the industry with over 100 design and utility patents to its credit and stands as the first ISO 9001 Certified long-gun manufacturer. Complete information on commercial, special purpose, law enforcement and military shotguns, rifles, handguns and accessories are available at mossberg.com or by calling 1-800-363-3555. Mossberg can also be found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Toronto's Gun Buyback Program pays $124,000 for 506 firearms in week one

More than 500 firearms have been handed over to Toronto cops for destruction — in exchange for cash — during the first week of the city-funded Gun Buyback Program.

Toronto Police say 349 long guns and 155 handguns were collected and owners were paid $200 per long gun and $350 for each handgun — a total payout of just over $124,000 so far.

The three-week program offers any resident of the city the opportunity to have an officer visit their home and pick up any “operable” firearm — legally or illegally owned.

Guns are inspected to see if they’ve ever been used in a crime. But those handing in unregistered or unsafely stored guns to police face no punishment under the program.

Cops advise gun owners to not bring weapons to police stations or city facilities. Those looking to sell their gun, or guns, can call their non-emergency line at 416-808-2222 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. to make pick-up arrangements.

source: https://www.journalpioneer.com/news...s-124000-for-506-firearms-in-week-one-308337/