Us imposes steel/aluminum tariffs

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Whatever Trump and etal do they cannot save the deteriorating downhill US economy; only they incur more hatred of people all over the world.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
North Korea: why should the North Korea give up its nukes, while the US keep its own? If they want to dismantle the nukes of North Korea or Iran, let them start applying this for themselves: and dismantle their own nuclear weapons.

This is called justice dealing.
So I agree with dismantling the nuclear weapons .. but of all states and all countries .. starting first of all with the Zionists of Tel Aviv and the USA and the others.

Tell you what. We'll export more munitions to you, tariff-free!

Tell you what! And who are you to tell me this or that? You are nothing other than a rancorous Zionist.
And you want to NUKE this one or that one, as if you are the pentagon commander, and you are not even the door keeper of the pentagon or hexagon. :lol:

Last edited:

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why, I'm a citizen of the country that kills your deranged imbeciles pretty much whenever we feel like it.

Certainly you are the criminals .. and you went to fight Afghanistan: the poorest and weakest country, but you will run away of Russia or other powerful state .. if you have true bravery without your NUKES

And you shield yourselves behind your advanced weapons.

Moreover, you cannot, even if you are a citizen as you claim, to speak on the behalf of more than 320 million people of America, who generally despise your crimes.

And you boast with killing the Afghan or the Iraqi, thousands of kilometers away from your country .. what have brought you there unless you are guilty transgressors.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Certainly you are the criminals .. and you went to fight Afghanistan: the poorest and weakest country, but you will run away of Russia or other powerful state .. if you have true bravery without your NUKES

And you shield yourselves behind your advanced weapons.

Yep, and you wave around AK-47s that your ignorant, retarded camel-jockeys aren't even capable of making, and pretend you are men.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
If God keeps us alive, you will see how God will bring His justice in spite of your haughtiness and guilt.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is only your illusion, while life and death is only up to God Almighty.
God can certainly keep me alive in spite of you, and make you perish instead.

And let your Trump put tariff or do whatever he likes, which will not save the deterioration of your corrupt gov. and economy; you are at your final good days.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

And let your Trump put tariff or do whatever he likes, which will not save the deterioration of your corrupt gov. and economy.

No, life and death for you is up to the U.S. Air Force Almighty.

I don't expect you do understand that, seeing as how you've read exactly one book in your life, you ignorant camel herder.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
You are a drunken foolish blasphemer; your end may be catastrophic as you challenge God Almighty or make yourself superior to God when you are so weak in fact, and certainly very frail.

I tell you this: It seems the hurricane season is coming early this year.So flee from Louisiana as early as possible :lol: And even then you cannot escape from God's decree and might.

Moreover, see your logic: I am the camel herder, and you the cow herder?

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yep, and you wave around AK-47s that your ignorant, retarded camel-jockeys aren't even capable of making, and pretend you are men.
hERE WE GO....... THE usa cda FIGHT ;IS ON EVEN HERE. THANKS TO THE IDIOT INwASHINTON..........SIDES ARE BEINGTAKEN.......AND THE ANGER IS RISING.

jUST AS trUMP WANTED. His divisiveness and pathological conduct is malignant.....and affects each country as he sees fit. Malicious INTENT>

The only reason he is trying to get NK deal........is because it would give him the notoriety he wants.

His destructiveness is spreading like toxic waste. His abuse of power is now a habit and a way of doing business.

The angst the USA is creating will only generate more anger at the US.........but if they want to isolate themselves..........then get out of every country the US has tentacles in.

FAIR in not part of the tyrants (psycho's ) vocabulary.

Trump wants WAR.......... and doesn't care what kind of war it is. It makes him feel powerful in a psychotic way.

(Lin the name of national security...........what kind of delusional bull crap is that??)

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
God can certainly keep me alive in spite of you, and make you perish instead.

And let your Trump put tariff or do whatever he likes, which will not save the deterioration of your corrupt gov. and economy; you are at your final good days.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

h.JPG
jpg​

You, Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv, cannot cheat people with some images and posters.
The difference between Muslims and the Islam is ...
like the difference between the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and the teachings of Prophet Moses.​

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
hERE WE GO....... THE usa cda FIGHT ;IS ON EVEN HERE. THANKS TO THE IDIOT INwASHINTON..........SIDES ARE BEINGTAKEN.......AND THE ANGER IS RISING.

jUST AS trUMP WANTED. His divisiveness and pathological conduct is malignant.....and affects each country as he sees fit. Malicious INTENT>

The only reason he is trying to get NK deal........is because it would give him the notoriety he wants.

His destructiveness is spreading like toxic waste. His abuse of power is now a habit and a way of doing business.

The angst the USA is creating will only generate more anger at the US.........but if they want to isolate themselves..........then get out of every country the US has tentacles in.

FAIR in not part of the tyrants (psycho's ) vocabulary.

Trump wants WAR.......... and doesn't care what kind of war it is. It makes him feel powerful in a psychotic way.

(Lin the name of national security...........what kind of delusional bull crap is that??)
Where were you when Obama imposed tariffs on steel and softwood lumber...
Right in his corner I suppose

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
God can't keep you alive if we decide you need to be dead.
Is that a threat?? You must be feeling cornered. You can thank your Tyrannical psycho for this.

Seems threats and therefore a form of terrorism is the current method of your tyrannical leader.........and his Cult of followers.

He can't stand anything running well........or maintaining positive relations.........especially with his neighbors.

Not to worry.......we are used to your threats. That is the only language you seem to know. It is sad to watch the pathos unhurl.

PLEASE leave religion out of this. If ever it was NB to stick to the facts* rational & logical thinking it is now. The tensions could get a lot worse...thanks to the tyrant to the south of us.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
You, Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv, cannot cheat people with some images and posters.
The difference between Muslims and the Islam is ...
like the difference between the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv and the teachings of Prophet Moses.

Oh you silly little no-brain dolt. I'm am a pantheist.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is that a threat??
Yeah, it is. Don't you recognize a scumbag religious moron when you see one?

Guess what, OB? The fact that he's brown doesn't make him any less a religious fascist than the Catholic fascists who sold Irish babies, or the Protestant fascists who ran the Indian schools, or the Jewish fascists who torture and murder innocent Palestinians.

You must be feeling cornered. You can thank your Tyrannical psycho for this.
You either stand against fascists or you're another compliant, whining self-hater.

I oppose tyranny. I oppose colonialism, imperial, economic, or religious. Don't change the fact that the scumbags trying to oppress women and murder innocents in the Middle East are every bit as much fascist as the Nazis bellowing "Kinder, Kuche, Kirche!" or the redneck assholes lynching blacks.

You stand against religious tyranny, or you don't. Make your choice.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, it is. Don't you recognize a scumbag religious moron when you see one?

Guess what, OB? The fact that he's brown doesn't make him any less a religious fascist than the Catholic fascists who sold Irish babies, or the Protestant fascists who ran the Indian schools, or the Jewish fascists who torture and murder innocent Palestinians.

You either stand against fascists or you're another compliant, whining self-hater.

I oppose tyranny. I oppose colonialism, imperial, economic, or religious. Don't change the fact that the scumbags trying to oppress women and murder innocents in the Middle East are every bit as much fascist as the Nazis bellowing "Kinder, Kuche, Kirche!" or the redneck assholes lynching blacks.

You stand against religious tyranny, or you don't. Make your choice.
OH dear........there is a misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about a person.on here .......I was referring to the tyrant Trump

I am so sorry about this. my bad.