Paris Deal Collapse

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So I wonder what capitol city they will have the next historic deal in since the Paris Deal has collapsed? Any guesses?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm thinking of a lush, 5-star resort in Tahiti.. You know, one of those nations suffering under the oppressively cold conditions

Oh that is a great place for a global junket.

The Tahiti Deal... The Tahiti Accord... The Tahiti Agreement...... such colorful possibilities.

And Al Gore can print out carbon credits to distribute them to all attendees to ease their guilt (if they have any) of the massive carbon foot print these conferences are responsible for.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I'm looking forward to watching RCMP & QPP bust protestors knee caps with batons at the upcoming G7 summit in La Malbaie.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Oh that is a great place for a global junket.

The Tahiti Deal... The Tahiti Accord... The Tahiti Agreement...... such colorful possibilities.

And Al Gore can print out carbon credits to distribute them to all attendees to ease their guilt (if they have any) of the massive carbon foot print these conferences are responsible for.

... And they serve such colorful cocktails that come in tall glasses with little umbrellas in them!

I'm looking forward to watching RCMP & QPP bust protestors knee caps with batons at the upcoming G7 summit in La Malbaie.

I recall the RCMP hosing down the G8 protestors in Vancouver way back in the day.... Hell, the RCs had pepper spray in fire-extinguisher sized canisters that they needed 2 hands just to hold and aim.

Hopefully, they get bigger ones this time around for La Malbaie

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
All they need to do is keep making deals and it will look like they are actually doing something, while in reality they aren't doing anything. The econuts will eat it up.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
If Climate Barbie distracted the onlookers with a cheer routine, that might distract them even more

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I suspect that the only actions they will be taking is to organize more family vacations, errr, I mean business trips, to major cities and resorts.

.... That'll stop global warming in its tracks

He gets his family out of Canada a lot doesn't he.