Facebook causes depression......

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Speaking of crime: Zuckie prolly has a lot of "nude GF using the computer" shots from everyone else's laptop cameras.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
... And anything dumb that one of these kids do (and we all have done this) will follow them for all time.

Kind of a screwed up time for kids to grow up these days

My main thanksgiving day thing is to give thanks that there was no such thing as FB or phones with cameras when I was younger and most polaroids are long gone by now.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Cliffy just can't resist......:lol:

I forgot my Facebook account password again....

The last time I used it was a month ago...
And the only time I ever use it is to check the latest silly stupid things Flossy, Birdie, Cliffy and others have posted
Once in a blue moon I check out the old "Grapevine" Forum members club........

10larry

Electoral Member
Apr 6, 2010
Niagara Falls
Watched some of the fb inquiry as u.s. legislators lobbed soft questions at zuckerberg, wonder how many watching know just how much ca$h fb has donated to some of the questioners? Envelopes stuffed with cash oft mitigate dark days.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Watched some of the fb inquiry as u.s. legislators lobbed soft questions at zuckerberg, wonder how many watching know just how much ca$h fb has donated to some of the questioners? Envelopes stuffed with cash oft mitigate dark days.

Hard to imagine that it went any other way.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, I find a good debate on a forum sharpens one's research skills and due diligence abilities, and gives one a chance to easily follow a story's timeline. Also some people have excellent contrary points which require some respectful consideration. Sometimes one can safely invest in the things one learns in forums.
;)
On the other paw, DeFacebook is a manipulative tyrannical psycoclusterscrew.
Which makes its money (harhar hhhmmmmft! ) selling ads.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I get a kick of the never ending and useless updates that some FB users are addicted to.

John Smith Status Update:
... Had a big dump just now, sooo relieving!
... Thinking about eating less cheese!

Gonna give up juggling hand grenades for Lent ...