Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Did someone hit you in the head with a brick?

Definition of script

1. 1a : something written : textb : an original or principal instrument or documentc (1) : manuscript 1 (2) : the written text of a stage play, screenplay, or broadcast; specifically : the one used in production or performance
  2. 2a : a style of printed letters that resembles handwritingb : written characters : handwritingc : alphabet
  3. 3 : a plan of action
Perhaps you need to take some time off, and learn to speak the English language.
He's just deflecting from the fact every response of his is a scripted response brought to you by the progtard hive mind.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Globe and Mail:

Suspects identified as Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed El Khadir, according to court officials

How does his name prove he's a Muslim. As far as I can tell, that simply raise the probability that at least one of his parents is Arab; but not all Arabs are Muslim.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I bet on some level, the loony Left is clicking its heels over this massacre...

See? I told ya so! They can pin the deaths of these men on Trump. Their outright hatred of the President outweighs their sympathy for the victims.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Because, apparently, the police broadcast everything they're doing on twitter?

Dont use twitter...

I should have re worded it. But usually they say stuff like "police are searching for the 2nd suspect, second suspect still at large" but not here even after it was reported originally that two people shot the place up.

The CBC hasnt corrected the article yet by saying the CBC was wrong about there originally being two gunmen