2016 Republican National Convention

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the prog media is trying their best to quiet conservative voices on various platforms. why are they afraid?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Dear libs and snowflakes... Safe Spaces are available at local college in Cleveland for those traumatized by the RNC.

Fancypants Case Western Offers GOP Convention SAFE SPACE | The Daily Caller

Counseling is also available.

“University Counseling Services will continue to offer walk-in services for students who want to talk with someone about their concerns related to recent events and/or the upcoming convention,” the Case Western statement says.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com

LOL Love how the Cons try justifying Melania's plagiarism..

It's like well he jumped off the bridge, I think I'll follow mentality.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This just gets better!

RNC Protests Rage, but Anti-Trump Organizers Ask: Where Is Everyone? | US News

Days of Rage!

*snicker*

CODE PINK RAGING!

Nearby, members of the feminist peace group Code Pink handed out tennis balls, which are specifically prohibited within a 1.7 square mile event zone around the main convention venues. Police seized those they could.

“They did get taken away, but we gave away hundreds of them first!” says Alli McCracken, a leading member of the organization. “We expected to get arrested, but we didn’t.”

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"Laziness is a trait in blacks."

-- Donald Trump, 1991

“And, you know, I have a great relationship with African Americans, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them and you know they like me.”

-- Donald Trump, 2015

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
"Laziness is a trait in blacks."

-- Donald Trump, 1991

Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator, racist, white trash and stupid people. If your a war monger or hate monger, you're a BIG Trump supporter.

I just don't understand how Americans can back this guy.. I honestly thought Americans were better people..

I voted Republican in every election in the past.. I just could not bring myself to ever vote for Trump.

#NeverTrump

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015

Under TRUMP, ISIS is going to Bitch Slap the USA..
White ***** trust-fund baby

ISIS is getting slaughtered by real leftists like kurdish groups, while useless reactionary right-wing manbaby clowns don't do anything by whine about **** and prop the status-quo.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
White ***** trust-fund baby

ISIS is getting slaughtered by real leftists like kurdish groups, while useless reactionary right-wing manbaby clowns don't do anything by whine about **** and prop the status-quo.

Real leftist eh? Well we certainly wouldn't want isis defeated by fake leftists like you.