2016 Republican National Convention

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Still not your google bitch. Look it up your ownself.

If I thought it was of any import whatsoever I would do just that.........but thanks for the suggestion all the same

Mother of Benghazi attack victim speaking about the loss of her son and how she blames the hag personally for his death.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It was an incredibly bad and fortunately short-lived spinoff from Happy Days, starring none other than Scott Baio.

You have NO appreciation for the fine art of meaningless trivia.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
RNC shuts down convention live chat over anti-Semitic rants

Source: Times of Israel

Live chat on the Republican National Committee’s YouTube livestream of the National Convention was swiftly disabled on Monday after the discussion devolved into anti-Semitic rants by far-right commentators.

As Jewish former Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle addressed the convention on the Republican Party’s Jewish outreach and its support of Israel, the chat became inundated with anti-Jewish slurs praising Adolf Hitler, calling to ‘Ban Jews’ and calling the politician a “kike,” the Raw Story reported.

The website posted several photos it snapped of the racist comments.

Trump has faced accusations that his campaign is supported by anti-Semitists and of pandering to white supremacists.

Read more: RNC shuts down convention live chat over anti-Semitic rants | The Times of Israel

Imagine of that had been the DNC.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
STDs can be cured.

usmc
First, I don't see how it's any of your business.

Second, the Founders once again prove their wisdom. They were obsessively concerned that the standing military would be used against the people. Fast forward 240 years, and here we have a child of those who didn't have the backbone to throw the Brits out suggesting that the military be turned loose on the people.

Good call, Tom, Jim, John, Pat, Sam.

RNC shuts down convention live chat over anti-Semitic rants

Source: Times of Israel

Live chat on the Republican National Committee’s YouTube livestream of the National Convention was swiftly disabled on Monday after the discussion devolved into anti-Semitic rants by far-right commentators.

As Jewish former Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle addressed the convention on the Republican Party’s Jewish outreach and its support of Israel, the chat became inundated with anti-Jewish slurs praising Adolf Hitler, calling to ‘Ban Jews’ and calling the politician a “kike,” the Raw Story reported.

The website posted several photos it snapped of the racist comments.

Trump has faced accusations that his campaign is supported by anti-Semitists and of pandering to white supremacists.

Read more: RNC shuts down convention live chat over anti-Semitic rants | The Times of Israel

Imagine of that had been the DNC.
You gotta admit, it's quite a trick: standing foursquare with Israel while hating Jews.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It was nice of Melania to deliver Michelle Obama's speech. I hope the GOP enjoyed it.

yeah...she didn't...but anyway:

yes yes, and if anyone believes that a politician or a politician's wife (be it mooch or and melania) actually writes their own stuff...

#bridge

Nothing you can know that isn't known
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game

anywho, since nobody vetted mooch's original speech it's tougher to check now but I'm here to tell ya kids that repeating clichés is not an example of plagiarism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M6x1H08aFc&feature=youtu.be

Uploaded on Feb 17, 2008
Barack Obama's Wisconsin speech from 2/17/08

That speech contained language similar
to Deval Patrick's 2006 speech called "Just Words".

and part deux

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Did you have a good convention, Walter? Did you get a nice straw boater hat?
I remember when the rivers used to burn in Cleveland. Haven't been through in years. I hear it looks very nice along the shore of the lake and banks of the river since it got gentrified.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA