Being transgender is a ‘mental disorder

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
you suffer from a mental illness (and why the hell is that a reason to be shunned) if you have caffeine withdrawl, cannabis withdrawl, Internet gaming disorder, disruptive mood Dysregulation disorder (temper tantrum)rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder, restless leg syndrome, and the list goes on and on.

The previous list are disorders included in the DSM5, the psychiatrist's bible.

As I read in one article "Real life has been turned into a mental illness"

According to the psychiatric profession, the planet is almost totally full of people who are stark, raving mad. That is except for those who are homosexual or transgender.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The moment you say so publicly you open yourself up to being called out on unreasonable BS.

So? You can say that about ANY comments a person makes.
Don't want to be called out on it, keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself.

No I won't keep my thoughts and opinions to myself. They are perfectly reasonable, sensible, commonsense thoughts and opinions and I will air them publicly.

See, simple Blackie, all you have to do is STFU and you'll be fine! :D

No, I won't shut up. Why don't you keep your pro-gay views to yourself? I don't want you spouting such pile in a public forum.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, I won't shut up. Why don't you keep your pro-gay views to yourself? I don't want you spouting such pile in a public forum.

And just who in the F**K are YOU to be dictating what people can be spouting in a foreign forum. We have one moderator on here who would have absolutely no qualms about running your A$$ out of here in a Hollywood minute. As a matter of fact I think I'll forward your post. :)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And just who in the F**K are YOU to be dictating what people can be spouting in a foreign forum. We have one moderator on here who would have absolutely no qualms about running your A$$ out of here in a Hollywood minute. As a matter of fact I think I'll forward your post. :)

But it's alright for you to tell me what to say and what not to say. You don't like it when the roles are reversed though, do you?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That you're a Nazi? I think that's fairly well established. I wouldn't throw the term around lightly. Blackleaf, you're a Nazi.

Sorry, but no, certainly not.

Homosexuality is sinful and wrong. A belief in such a thing does not make one a Nazi.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sorry, but no, certainly not.

Homosexuality is sinful and wrong.

That was the old sentiment I grew up with but perhaps you've noticed the thinking has changed in the last 30 years.
Might have something to do with we not having control of our sexual orientation, established at birth. You are not doing anyone any favours perpetuating these old philosophies.

So, what you're saying is that you don't have a clue.

You're not too bright are you? :)

You are quite prolific this morning, Walter! :) :) :) :)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That was the old sentiment I grew up with but perhaps you've noticed the thinking has changed in the last 30 years.

Why should I think what the PC Brigade tell me to think?

As a Christian I believe that homosexuality is sinful and that all people who indulge in homosexual behaviour go to hell for the rest of eternity.

Might have something to do with we not having control of our sexual orientation, established at birth.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

As a Christian I believe that homosexuality is sinful and that all people who indulge in homosexual behaviour go to hell for the rest of eternity.

Let's pretend you are right. Can it be cured? No? So it doesn't really matter what you call it. Doesn't make it any easier for the poor guy/gal inflicted with the disorder. If they are so distasteful to you why don't you just stay away from them? They would probably appreciate it! :) :)

I think you may have an ally on the forum here, Blackloaf! :)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
With homosexuality it's even worse. For some reason we are constantly being told nowadays in the West that we MUST all like queers. ALL of us MUST like and "tolerate" them and we are now allowed differing views on the matter. Those people who hate homosexuality, such as myself, are labelled "bigots" only by people who are annoyed that the "homophobes" take a differing view from the evil PC consensus.

No, you don't have to 'like' queers, but you do have to tolerate them.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Let's pretend you are right. Can it be cured? No?

If not now, maybe in the future, like cancer and AIDS.

The big danger is that homosexuality spreads. If it eventually consumes the entire human race then it will eventually lead to the human race's extinction.

I've got plenty of allies, not just in this forum but in the world at large. If I was running for British PM I'd win in a landslide.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
If not now, maybe in the future, like cancer and AIDS.

The big danger is that homosexuality spreads. If it eventually consumes the entire human race then it will eventually lead to the human race's extinction.

I've got plenty of allies, not just in this forum but in the world at large. If I was running for British PM I'd win in a landslide.
King Blackloaf

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Let's pretend you are right. Can it be cured? No? So it doesn't really matter what you call it. Doesn't make it any easier for the poor guy/gal inflicted with the disorder. If they are so distasteful to you why don't you just stay away from them? They would probably appreciate it! :) :)

I think Blackhead does protest too much. We all saw that picture he posted a while back with him and his poofter friends at the all white boys club.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Year One, TI (Trudeaupian insanity)