By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit.

Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx?

Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil?

Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

By the Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Numbers

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
The lefties and libs don't want to hear it Loc. The would prefer to whistle a tune and blame someone else when the fit hits the shan.

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
The lefties and libs don't want to hear it Loc. The would prefer to whistle a tune and blame someone else when the fit hits the shan.

This video is very hard for our lefty friends because it leaves them stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand they want to cry racist and Islamophobe, but on the other, the narrator is a brown Muslim, which means they can't play that card since lefties can only call white people racists and Christians Islamophobes.

The lefties also had a hard time digesting The Third Jihad because it was also narrated by a Muslim:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Quick! Into the basement and under the table....the muslims are coming, the muslims are coming!

She says it right at the beginning. This is NOT a conversation about Islam, it is a conversation about radical Islam.

But then, so much better to run around like a chicken with your head cut off spreading as much fear as possible. HEY!!!! DUMBA$$!!! You're helping the radicals. Ya stupid moron!

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
Quick! Into the basement and under the table....the muslims are coming, the muslims are coming!

She says it right at the beginning. This is NOT a conversation about Islam, it is a conversation about radical Islam.

But then, so much better to run around like a chicken with your head cut off spreading as much fear as possible. HEY!!!! DUMBA$$!!! You're helping the radicals. Ya stupid moron!
Do you have some sort of coherent point in there somewhere?

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
Of course not, now run back under that coffee table where you will be safe from muslim boogey men.
Huh? Radical Islam is a threat that I think is real. I take it that you don't? Both the video I posted and the one in the OP were narrated my Muslims who aren't radicals, so obviously they aren't a threat.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Huh? Radical Islam is a threat that I think is real. I take it that you don't? Both the video I posted and the one in the OP were narrated my Muslims who aren't radicals, so obviously they aren't a threat.

Of course, I know, all you are talking about is "radical" Islam. Of course. "snicker".

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
the Islamophobic paranoia is precisely the same thing as commie paranoia from the 1920s well into the 1970s - and while it is true that we have seen terrorist acts from the Jihadis, we have seen even more from radical far right white supremacists - despite that, we do not see the hatred and calls for government suppression against them as we do against Jihadis

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The average Muslim is appalled at the actions of the crazies, just as I am appalled
at the actions of those who spread fear among the citizenry over who is good or bad.
They like Santa know the bad one apparently like all of them.
I get tired of hearing fear and negativity and the hypocrisy levels they manage to reach.
Some on facebook suggesting I hope we treat the Natives the same as the refugees.
Remember many of these same people were hammering the Natives only a few
months ago over a number of issues.
The refugees that have come here so far are primarily Armenians meaning for the most
part they are Eastern Orthodox Christians. Most people don't know the difference.as
witnessed by their fear mongering. Of course some of the Armenians might even be
Muslim cause Muslim is a religion not a race of people. Yes they come in all shapes and
sizes and colors and cultures.
They are actually making the loudest statement of all. They are leaving the land of their
birth to provide a better life for their kids and grand kids. I had many questions in the
beginning they have been answered and i have no fear of these potential new Canadians
at all

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
the Islamophobic paranoia is precisely the same thing as commie paranoia from the 1920s well into the 1970s - and while it is true that we have seen terrorist acts from the Jihadis, we have seen even more from radical far right white supremacists - despite that, we do not see the hatred and calls for government suppression against them as we do against Jihadis
You don't think radical Islam is a threat? Tell that to the Syrians (which used to be a Christian nation, BTW). Tell that to the former Christian nation of Lebanon. Tell that to the Jews of Europe that have been fleeing because of attacks against them by Muslims. 275 million Muslims hold radical views. 1 in 4 in the West. You say that white supremacists are just as big a threat, okay, so more than 1/4 white people hold radical views that are an anathema to our way of life? I'd like to see how you can back that claim up!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Whether non-radicals are a threat or not is irrelevant. Little-minded see the label "Muslim" and that's all they see

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I like Loc's vid.

I wonder if anyone besides me commented at that Clarion Project site after watching it, though. Lots of people seem to like squawking and then just leave things at that without offering anything other than the squawks. No offer of help, suggestion, or whatever.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
You don't think radical Islam is a threat? Tell that to the Syrians (which used to be a Christian nation, BTW). Tell that to the former Christian nation of Lebanon. Tell that to the Jews of Europe that have been fleeing because of attacks against them by Muslims. 275 million Muslims hold radical views. 1 in 4 in the West. You say that white supremacists are just as big a threat, okay, so more than 1/4 white people hold radical views that are an anathema to our way of life? I'd like to see how you can back that claim up!

the topic is about potential Muslim terrorism in the USA - as I wrote above if you troubled yourself to read it there has been problems; but there has been even worse domestically with white supremacists

unlike the white supremacists, we can solve the problem of ISIS in one minute by simply withdrawing from that part of the world as I have written enough times on this forum - those people would never have had those problems if the west hadn't attacked Saddam or Assad - those leaders, evil as they may have been, were bigger enemies of ISIS and AQ and would have finished them off - bring back Baathism and the problem is solved

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
lol, as usual, any and all honest conversation about Islam is turned into "you're a scared islamophobic bigot".

Pricelessly predictable.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The average Muslim is appalled at the actions of the crazies, just as I am appalled
at the actions of those who spread fear among the citizenry over who is good or bad.
They like Santa know the bad one apparently like all of them.
I get tired of hearing fear and negativity and the hypocrisy levels they manage to reach.
Some on facebook suggesting I hope we treat the Natives the same as the refugees.
Remember many of these same people were hammering the Natives only a few
months ago over a number of issues.
The refugees that have come here so far are primarily Armenians meaning for the most
part they are Eastern Orthodox Christians. Most people don't know the difference.as
witnessed by their fear mongering. Of course some of the Armenians might even be
Muslim cause Muslim is a religion not a race of people. Yes they come in all shapes and
sizes and colors and cultures.
They are actually making the loudest statement of all. They are leaving the land of their
birth to provide a better life for their kids and grand kids. I had many questions in the
beginning they have been answered and i have no fear of these potential new Canadians
at all
Armenians also carried out terror attacks in Canada in the 70s. Although to be fair, they attacked the Turkish embassy.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I like Loc's vid.

I wonder if anyone besides me commented at that Clarion Project site after watching it, though. Lots of people seem to like squawking and then just leave things at that without offering anything other than the squawks. No offer of help, suggestion, or whatever.

Because of your post, I too visited the site and added my comments - thank you Anna.