Canada: Hells Angels Members Protest Legalization of Marijuana

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Did he plaster it all over Google 6 days ago too? Don't forget: Not everyone's as wise and all knowing as you and Ger

"Wise and all knowing" has nothing to do with it. Having half a brain and checking things out when it really doesn't make sense. I mean, really. The Hells Angels are going to admit to illegal operations and protest about it. Really?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"Wise and all knowing" has nothing to do with it. Having half a brain and checking things out when it really doesn't make sense. I mean, really. The Hells Angels are going to admit to illegal operations and protest about it. Really?

Like it's a big secret that the Hells Angels sells drugs and owns a few strip clubs to launder money and sell drug through..

Not to mention selling weapons and extortion.

T-Barz strip club in Surrey is a Hell's Angles club.. special seating area for HA members only.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Like it's a big secret that the Hells Angels sells drugs and owns a few strip clubs to launder money and sell drug through..
'
'

'

There's a difference between admitting to illegal activities and something being an "open secret". Either way, this was a BS article from a spoof internet site that cliffy posted in regular news instead of the joke site. Either he's as much an idiot as the rest of you that commented on this article as if it was real, or his troll worked REAL well.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Whether it's real or not is immaterial. It's all over Google so they were spoofed with the obvious too. Anyone who rakes in their bucks from the illegal trade is going to be put out of the pot business

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Whether it's real or not is immaterial. It's all over Google so they were spoofed with the obvious too. Anyone who rakes in their bucks from the illegal trade is going to be put out of the pot business

and they'll find another business. It's not like they will suddenly all turn over a new leaf and become upstanding citizens. If that was the case, repealing prohibition would have finished the Mafia off.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sure they'll find another racket. Maybe they'll take up something more suited to the criminal element - like Ontario politics. I know I'd feel better - only because I know their agenda.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Quicker they legalize pot the better. We are going to need the tax base and I for one find it ridiculous that we can sell a carcinogen like tobacco, but claim some moral high ground on pot. I know, it's a gateway drug. Cheech Marin even said so. A gateway to a nap.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Those jobs will still be there. They will just be done by people who have to pay taxes on their earnings.

That part sucks.

This article was written by someone So Stupid So Out of Touch they think Marijuana is cleaned by hand these days.

Bud Trimmer | Marijuana Trimming Machine | Triminator

The quality stuff is. Also delivered to your door.The bunk you get in the cities, who knows.

I think if Justin is smart he would legalize the sale of Marijuana in one town for one year and see what happens.

Doesn't surprise me. People will be able to buy it for cost + and take the criminal profits out of it. Be nice to see the f**kers having to work for a living! :) :)

Only difference will be a different set of criminals taking the profit. And the quality will be lower. But that is just for the cities anyway.

Quicker they legalize pot the better. We are going to need the tax base and I for one find it ridiculous that we can sell a carcinogen like tobacco, but claim some moral high ground on pot. I know, it's a gateway drug. Cheech Marin even said so. A gateway to a nap.

In camp it is mostly a gateway drug to the cooler.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
funny the police chiefs don't want pot legalized either
funny who you find on the same team

also please note
its cheaper to buy medical from a tee shirt on the street then from a pusher with a tie

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
'
'

'

There's a difference between admitting to illegal activities and something being an "open secret". Either way, this was a BS article from a spoof internet site that cliffy posted in regular news instead of the joke site. Either he's as much an idiot as the rest of you that commented on this article as if it was real, or his troll worked REAL well.
What I find really really funny is Cliffy reading an online Zionist paper? and posting his finding...
That is if you go by their about us page and it is not a spoof :lol:

World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.

Our News Team is composed of award winning christian, muslim and jewish journalists, retired Mossad agents and veterans of the Israeli Armed Forces.
We are based in Tel Aviv since 1988 where are published more then 200,000 copies of our Daily Report paper editioneveryday.

ABOUT US World News Daily Report

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
are you joking?you believe that?other drugs are more fashionable then gange,designer drugs are popular.
*sigh* Do you not understand the economic principal of volume sales? Marijuana crosses all socio-economic and age groups. I've known many in the over 55 set that smoked weed. Not to mention doctors, lawyers, cops, etc. The designer drugs may fetch a higher price per unit of sale but its the quantity of sales that make marijuana king when it comes to the HA's financial sources. I highly doubt that at least 17% of the population of Canada uses "more fashionable" or "designer" drugs on a daily or near daily basis. Whereas 17% of the Canadian population have admitted to being regular marijuana smokers. Which means the percentage is likely higher. At 17% that's 6 million Canadians who regularly smoke marijuana. I can guarantee you that no other single drug has anywhere near that many regular imbibers in Canada.
Why do you think the HA want it kept illegal? They'd prefer if it was decriminalized for possession but either way, keeping it illegal still ensures they have primary control of the market in Canada.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
*sigh* Do you not understand the economic principal of volume sales? Marijuana crosses all socio-economic and age groups. I've known many in the over 55 set that smoked weed. Not to mention doctors, lawyers, cops, etc. The designer drugs may fetch a higher price per unit of sale but its the quantity of sales that make marijuana king when it comes to the HA's financial sources. I highly doubt that at least 17% of the population of Canada uses "more fashionable" or "designer" drugs on a daily or near daily basis. Whereas 17% of the Canadian population have admitted to being regular marijuana smokers. Which means the percentage is likely higher. At 17% that's 6 million Canadians who regularly smoke marijuana. I can guarantee you that no other single drug has anywhere near that many regular imbibers in Canada.
Why do you think the HA want it kept illegal? They'd prefer if it was decriminalized for possession but either way, keeping it illegal still ensures they have primary control of the market in Canada.
Maybe you didn't get the memo......
It's a Joke son.......like the Onion and a few other such sites....

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
There's a lot of truth delivered in that joke. I doubt the Angels held any sort of protest march - and as an unlicenced and non-taxpaying organization, they'll get no sympathy from Authority - but they do stand to lose a major revenue source. Sad that reason has to be delivered in jest to get attention

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Good. The amount of damage those ******* do behind the scenes is sickening. Just because you can muscle the little guy and regulate **** doesn't mean it's better for everyone or your service is necessary.