Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
you guys are rotten on here ..HON.J.Trudeau is the only reasonable one to be pm after whats gone on, and making diatribs against him shows how low & cheap you are

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
you guys are rotten on here ..HON.J.Trudeau is the only reasonable one to be pm after whats gone on, and making diatribs against him shows how low & cheap you are

I sure don't support the "raging homo" remarks (just plain childish) but I think Jr. has some good ideas but I think he's a bit too excitable to be P.M. and I think he under rates Harper because he still doesn't understand what the P.M.'s job entails. Anyway on Oct. 19 I wouldn't be flabbergasted if it was sayanara for Jr.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Yeah, well, these days she looks like this:

Still interested in breastfeeding from her?
another perfect 10in the crowd,good to know you ANNAG!

billshaver

Electoral Member
Sep 7, 2015
i think HON.J.Trudeau would be a breath of fresh air to parlament in canada ....even more than his father was.....

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
It means a little bit crazy. (1950s Beatnik dialect)
Oh, cool. I don't know much about her except she was married to PeeAir and was dating the Rolling Stones and she is writing or has written a book.

Geez, Anna- Time to get with the program! :) :)
Well, sorry, but I am not much of a history buff and I was -20 in 1950.

uhuh He was "honourable" in title only. The quality seems to have eluded him.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yeah, well, these days she looks like this:

Still interested in breastfeeding from her?

Tits and a heartbeat, the skin being held to the flesh at just a few places might require the lights be dimmed, . . . a lot.. Probably shoots out cottage-cheese.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
another perfect 10in the crowd,good to know you ANNAG!
Problem? I think she looks pretty good for 70-ish. I was making fun of MHz and his teen-ish, hormone-driven mentality, but I can't expect you to grasp that concept, or can I?
Erm, and if you want to know what I look like, I am a little older now, but that was me dressed in yellow in the pic on the left side of your screen.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
i think HON.J.Trudeau would be a breath of fresh air to parlament in canada ....even more than his father was.....
I doubt it, how can you top his one finger wave fro the train or this monumental moment?

Problem? I think she looks pretty good for 70-ish. I was making fun of MHz and his teen-ish, hormone-driven mentality, but I can't expect you to grasp that concept, or can I?
Erm, and if you want to know what I look like, I am a little older now, but that was me dressed in yellow in the pic on the left side of your screen.
Define 'a little older'.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
eeeeyah Breath of fresh air, alright. People like Harper, Chretien, and other experienced politicians would chew him to pieces.

Define 'a little older'.

....... and I was -20 in 1950.
=) Like I said I am a little older than I was in that avatar pic.

BlueHarry

Time Out
Oct 5, 2015
Why does Justin Trudeau talk like a raging homo?

How many times have we heard of actors in the USA, married, kids.. then suddenly come out of the closet.

I don't know, Justin Trudeau speaks and he sounds very...effeminate.

Nothing wrong with that. I am just wondering if he is gay or not? Or is it just because he is from Quebec and has the weird high pitched squeaky accent? With a little wisp.

Just Say'in

And the budget will balance itself.

When A Heterosexual Spouse Comes Out As Gay: 10 Surprising Reactions

Has anyone used the Election app 'Hive Canada' yet? hive politics canada. I downloaded on iOS but you can use it on Android too

Last edited by a moderator:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Don't get carried away, his father was an arrogant a$$hole..........................................................................Harper's the man!