Quit picking on Obama……

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Ken Gardner ‏@kesgardner

6 years ago, 13.5 million Americans were unemployed or underemployed. Today, 18.9 million are. The left calls this “Obama’s recovery.”

AFPVerified account ‏@AFPhq

One #TBT we will never, ever forget. How about you?

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
What a ****ing load!!

Jesse Jackson is a minor fraud.

Al Sharpton is a fraudulent piece of human garbage.

MLK was not.

"All born in yesteryear."??? What, you're less than 12 months old?? Well, that would explain your lack of intellectual development.

When EXACTLY did science disprove the existence of God??? Such a contention is so ludicrous it is beyond belief. You can no more disprove the existence of God than you can prove the existence of God.

Oh, and I must have missed the "church" admission that God does not exist.

Is there anything more arrogant and ignorant than your average atheist?

(rhetorical question)

Am I an atheist?

News to me.

That's a religion in itself which is ironic.

The burden of proof for a deity is with those that believe in one.

I have yet to see any proof at all.

I do however see plenty of explanations in the scientific community on the origins of life.

Religion is for people that fear death and can't cope with the concept of oblivion.

It's quite sad really.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Let's take a count of who has the most posts on this thread for proof - shall we?
Before you issue a challenge, check your facts..
The good search engine in this forum counted 398 posts for me
You my good man, have 500+ posts because search engine quits counting at 500......
Even Eagle only has 385 posts in this thread...
But keep trying.....

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
check wally's amount - that should be a revelation ;)
There you go .....deflecting again...you were talking to me....you have a problem with walter....take it with him,..
Quit bobbing and weaving.....
BTW I did check , between the two of you there is less than 70 posts....and yours are mostly stacks of BROKEN RECORD!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
There you go .....deflecting again...you were talking to me....you have a problem with walter....take it with him,..
Quit bobbing and weaving.....
BTW I did check , between the two of you there is less than 70 posts....and yours are mostly stacks of BROKEN RECORD!

It was you who deflected by mentioning Eagle's name. Since you did so and have now totaled up all the posts how many more right wing anti-Obama Broken Record posts are here compared to replies which reveal the truth?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
this whole thread seems to inflame your latent crankiness gopher because generally speaking you come off as a bit of a gentle soul...then you traipse through here and get all smelly and rankled like some others. just sayin'.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
this whole thread seems to inflame your latent crankiness gopher because generally speaking you come off as a bit of a gentle soul...then you traipse through here and get all smelly and rankled like some others. just sayin'.
Actually, If you look at the opening post, this thread was started as a lark, giving equal time to Ford's and Bush's clumsiness....a kind of lol thread.....But as it happens and more than a few times on forums, a few left wingers got their panties in a knot, then some leftards got in the fray' ....SJP comes to mind, and the whole thing morphed into what it is today.
I gotta admit I posted in it myself to aggravate said leftards and detract from the global warming and anti-joo threads.....
And if that antagonises a few rodents .....well......they can....

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I just got a reddie for that previous post.....Who would have thunk that he was such an Obamaton.....

yeah, it's SOP for some...our little quebecois buddy for example is one that splashes around in unsavory (to him) threads to find those he hates and gives those members reds out of spite...it's pretty childish but predictable...in my case I was being sincere towards gopher because this particular thread turns him from mellow into a grumpy old man which in threads like history and music, he's a laid back cool dude...not really sure why someone would intentionally visit a topic that they know is gonna raise their diastolic...mind you, he does have something to say at times while here whereas bartok is just a commonplace shadowy coward troll.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The only way to attack Obama is to mock his score after 9 holes or so. Well, and then there is the ears, they stand out so much it would be racist just to mention them.

yeah, it's SOP for some...our little quebecois buddy for example is one that splashes around in unsavory (to him) threads to find those he hates and gives those members reds out of spite...it's pretty childish but predictable...in my case I was being sincere towards gopher because this particular thread turns him from mellow into a grumpy old man which in threads like history and music, he's a laid back cool dude...not really sure why someone would intentionally visit a topic that they know is gonna raise their diastolic...mind you, he does have something to say at times while here whereas bartok is just a commonplace shadowy coward troll.
Huh?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Don't complain about reddies as I've gotten more than you. Mine come from right wingers who get frustrated when I post the TRUTH. Besides, it wasn't me who gave you one.
I never mentioned any names, I just found it strange that I would get a reddie for explaining how that thread got started an how it happened to grow legs with SJP and Yukon Jack going at it....
I'm a happy troll, not a vicious one...the only thing I can't stand are "posers" and "bullshyters".
My son, at one time, told one of my daughter's boyfriends, when he said to him, why is it your dad don't talk to me too much....and my son, whom I've taught to speak his mind, told him...."My dad can't stand bullshyters"
My daughter told me about it years later...It was only a couple of days after my son's statement that she dumped him....