Walmart Must Tell Us Why Their Ice Cream Sandwiches Don't Melt

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
and if that is important to you, then you don't buy the cheap ice cream sandwiches, simple.

I can't even remember the last time I bought ice cream sandwiches. But no, I wouldn't buy the cheap stuff.

It's like with bread, they sell that stuff that can sit on the counter for a week without growing moldy. I know it's edible, but don't find it palatable....so I spend a little more and buy the bakery fresh bread.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I can't even remember the last time I bought ice cream sandwiches. But no, I wouldn't buy the cheap stuff.

It's like with bread, they sell that stuff that can sit on the counter for a week without growing moldy. I know it's edible, but don't find it palatable....so I spend a little more and buy the bakery fresh bread.
Mine grows moldy , so I am happy it is the real stuff but sad I can't eat it :(

8O So the cow had fake udders?
Silicone transplants ;)
More than one Pamela Andersons in the field ;)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Lactose intolerant?

Among other things. Due largely to too many years of road and lousy camp food I must avoid wheat and yeast as well. I just avoid the petroleum based foods in case they cause a bad reaction. Not wanting to find out the hard way it was a bad idea.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Lol, it doesn't have to be a formal commitment. Just don't be too casual about your sammiches if you buy the fresh stuff.
Oh I just use wraps now , I have a little too many sandwiches for lunch in my life. But you would looooooooooove my sandwiches tho ;)

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Finally! Someone offering to make me sammiches!!!! LOL
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey wait a minute ..........you Sly Little Minx, I never said i was going to make you sandwiches , you just slid that one in there eh? hmmmm