Walmart Must Tell Us Why Their Ice Cream Sandwiches Don't Melt

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Smell would be important too of course the heat of the lick friction would release the pheromones in the ice cream if it were in fact ice cream, they must be doing something to the water, or is there any water in it at all?
So umm the next question is?..... do you spit or swallow it

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
It's important to produce a full report on this ice cream scam, every detail is impotant.
No guarantee it will melt in your beard tho , one could get reimbursed for lack of melting.... then you would have to prove to them that really was ice cream

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Ice cream that doesn't melt isn't new, and it wasn't Walmart that came up with the idea. It's actually pretty old hat by now. It's funny to me that this is so concerning. Food chemists have bottled marshmallow. Here on PEI an entrepreneur found a process to make honey that isn't sticky. Others have made edible packaging called WikiCells from spinach as one example.

Ice cream that doesn't melt? NASA figured that out a long time ago, during the Apollo missions, but food processors have found other ways of achieving similar results.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ice cream that doesn't melt isn't new, and it wasn't Walmart that came up with the idea. It's actually pretty old hat by now. It's funny to me that this is so concerning. Food chemists have bottled marshmallow. Here on PEI an entrepreneur found a process to make honey that isn't sticky. Others have made edible packaging called WikiCells from spinach as one example.

Ice cream that doesn't melt? NASA figured that out a long time ago, during the Apollo missions, but food processors have found other ways of achieving similar results.
\

Oh no..... are you saying that there hasn't been "real" ice cream for decades?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
\

Oh no..... are you saying that there hasn't been "real" ice cream for decades?

Lol, yes. Real ice cream, what the hell is that anyways? It's akin to the uppity folks who insist the only real pizza comes from Napoli? Pfft, whatever. Not that I don't enjoy Neapolitan-style pizza.

I wonder if the women who was scared of her child's unmelted ice cream sandwich puts processed cheese slices on regular sandwiches...some would say it's not real cheese. But millions are happy to consume it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Lol, yes. Real ice cream, what the hell is that anyways? It's akin to the uppity folks who insist the only real pizza comes from Napoli? Pfft, whatever. Not that I don't enjoy Neapolitan-style pizza.

I wonder if the women who was scared of her child's unmelted ice cream sandwich puts processed cheese slices on regular sandwiches...some would say it's not real cheese. But millions are happy to consume it.

or that spray cheese in a can that the americans have.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
From now on I will only eat homemade ice cream. Gettin a cow. Drive her around back of a pickup. Become the real ice cream truck man.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Eating that **** would be like eating bread that don't mold. Just because it won't kill you don't mean it is digestable either.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

So essentially the packaging and the contents are one and the same. So the tomatoes salt roadkill and synthetics all go into the same vat from there into the various extrusion machines and later down the line meet again and are assembled into the packaged ah foodstuffs all by robotics and the process does not require lights. The only improvement I can see is to make the transport trucks with the same materials. How long before the consumer is a product of the same method or am I behind the times already?

Last edited:

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
So essentially the packaging and the contents are one and the same. So the tomatoes salt roadkill and synthetics all go into the same vat from there into the various extrusion machines and later down the line meet again and are assembled into the packaged ah foodstuffs all by robotics and the process does not require lights. The only improvement I can see is to make the transport trucks with the same materials. How long before the consumer is a product of the same method or am I behind the times already?
Soleit Green, soleit green

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Soylent Green, a jewish promise of things to come.
Ahh yes , that's how it is spelt.
Hey is that like hummus?
And do you think Hamas is as edible?
Transported by hummers?
do you not see a conspiracy here? :eek:

Last edited: