Chinese spaceclaft rands on moon

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The combination of mental outlook and capability is rare imo. This brings us to the subject of the dynamics of history and the nature of time. Unfortunately, those subjects are beyond the scope of the discussion. So we will have to agree to disagree.

Btw, the Canadians were willing collaborators in the American project. As far as reparations are concerned the only thing we have to give would be emigrants.

I hope you are well. I'm doing ok. I'm going to hobble down to the shore and watch birds, then I'll stop at a pub before returning home. It's supposed to be 71 degrees here today. That's some compensation for living among the ruins. :)

If we are intent to build an economic empire we will first inculcate hatred of the enemy, rabid nationalism coupled with imaginary powers of the citizen all the time stoking their egos with flags and parrades while mandating overtime at the munitions plants and ship yards then we can decide to spread democratic values round about our perimeters, this is the traditional making of economies.
If the mental outlooks and capabilities were rare there would be no successful wars and consequently no successful modern economies in the normal International Banking Pattern. The people can always be whipped into superhuman effort by simply pointing in the direction of the enemy what spit on your flag and don't love jesus or whomever. Similarly there have been great nations and empire inspired by those same motivational tools since the development of the club.
Human nature can be depended on. You certainly have my blessings to disagree with me but in this instance it is the facts of history and human nature that you are really in disagreement with I fear. My parents willingly agreed to our Queens nations involvement in the American old century project, which wasn't so bad, on the surface of things. This new American century project however, we did not agree with, you see our government belongs to the International Scumbag Banking Murderers and as it is we the people/subjects are not to be held responsible for any damages or expense undertaken by them before they have been charged found guilty and hanged.

I see I have neglected to work the moon into the post again so without further delay, the moon last evening was spectacular especiall in the knife like cold as it was this 6.30 AM when it broke the horizon as a huge ball. I could see no Chinese activity either time.

chineseroman

Electoral Member
Dec 17, 2013
beijing china
Thanks to American mismanagement of their economy and constant Senate and Congress infighting America lost their opportunity for moon's domination. China will have a base on the moon under five years thanks to the all the people that leaked all the top secret government documents.

From a security point of view the free world is f**ked.

yes,you are right.Chinese GOV should be destroied. I

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
If we are intent to build an economic empire we will first inculcate hatred of the enemy, rabid nationalism coupled with imaginary powers of the citizen all the time stoking their egos with flags and parrades while mandating overtime at the munitions plants and ship yards then we can decide to spread democratic values round about our perimeters, this is the traditional making of economies.
If the mental outlooks and capabilities were rare there would be no successful wars and consequently no successful modern economies in the normal International Banking Pattern. The people can always be whipped into superhuman effort by simply pointing in the direction of the enemy what spit on your flag and don't love jesus or whomever. Similarly there have been great nations and empire inspired by those same motivational tools since the development of the club.
Human nature can be depended on. You certainly have my blessings to disagree with me but in this instance it is the facts of history and human nature that you are really in disagreement with I fear. My parents willingly agreed to our Queens nations involvement in the American old century project, which wasn't so bad, on the surface of things. This new American century project however, we did not agree with, you see our government belongs to the International Scumbag Banking Murderers and as it is we the people/subjects are not to be held responsible for any damages or expense undertaken by them before they have been charged found guilty and hanged.

I see I have neglected to work the moon into the post again so without further delay, the moon last evening was spectacular especiall in the knife like cold as it was this 6.30 AM when it broke the horizon as a huge ball. I could see no Chinese activity either time.

Canadians are really going to miss Pax Americana. Canada is on its own in a non-Western world. The new order won't be friendly to any Western country. Time for Canada to grow some stones or bend over to an unfriendly new world order.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Canadians are really going to miss Pax Americana. Canada is on its own in a non-Western world. The new order won't be friendly to any Western country. Time for Canada to grow some stones or bend over to an unfriendly new world order.

Some of us aren't. To do so would be to piss on the angel of change. There's three hundred million of you and thirty million of us, we ain't going to be alone. The unfriendly new world order already has been resident in the west for four or five centuries now. The trouble with Americans is they think they should think with their crotch. Balls don't help nothing unless there's a brain in the circuit. OK we will bend over for our new Chinese masters just like we did for Uncle Sham and the British perverts before them. Would you like to buy some seal meat?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Some of us aren't. To do so would be to piss on the angel of change.

Let me spell it out for you. Since the deaths of Wolfe and Montcalm Canada has been a protectorate. First of the British Empire then the American Empire. That's over now. Canada's trajectory has changed. Either Canada defends itself or Canada becomes diminished in terms of its territory or its sovereignty. The process will be incremental. Canada has reentered history.

There's three hundred million of you and thirty million of us, we ain't going to be alone.

If I weren't working on my Spanish I would be amused.

The unfriendly new world order already has been resident in the west for four or five centuries now.

Canada has been a beneficiary of Western domination of the world since the days of Cartier. Think of Canada as the Belgian Congo in the new world order.

The trouble with Americans is they think they should think with their crotch. Balls don't help nothing unless there's a brain in the circuit.

I'm the last of the real Americans. Apres moi le deluge.

OK we will bend over for our new Chinese masters just like we did for Uncle Sham and the British perverts before them. Would you like to buy some seal meat?...

Will Canadians like being treated as livestock? As far as the Han are concerned that's what all gweilos are worth. The alternative to Han domination is chaos. I don't know which will be worse.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Let me spell it out for you. Since the deaths of Wolfe and Montcalm Canada has been a protectorate. First of the British Empire then the American Empire. That's over now. Canada's trajectory has changed. Either Canada defends itself or Canada becomes diminished in terms of its territory or its sovereignty. The process will be incremental. Canada has reentered history.

Like I said, we've never been alone, our country belongs to the London crowd and so does the USA and neither of us were alive when that began. We cannot physically defend our borders nor can our armed forces carry out a military coup, now that's rare, since we have always required defense from only Britian and the USA. Who in their right minds would undertake to invade and hold Canada even in the certainty of little or no effective resistance? The Chinese, I understand, have real gold. We will simply sell the country to them, a mine and forest at a time.

If I weren't working on my Spanish I would be amused.

I hear it's almost a must if one wants to visit the USA.

Canada has been a beneficiary of Western domination of the world since the days of Cartier. Think of Canada as the Belgian Congo in the new world order.

I would never say that we weren't along for the ride and the drink and the songs. We we're now the tires are flat the stones are geezers and a beer makes us sleepy.

I'm the last of the real Americans. Apres moi le deluge.

Cheer up, better days ahead.

Will Canadians like being treated as livestock? As far as the Han are concerned that's what all gweilos are worth. The alternative to Han domination is chaos. I don't know which will be worse.

We take pride in it sir, just call a new war on any continent and we'll do our duty and die for the filthy rich and our beloved Monarch. We found favour with his/her Majesty because of our ability to handle teams of horses and our rugged farmguy handyness. We we're expended by the thousands in two world wars to good effect.

timmers

Dec 17, 2013
Well done to China, when America landed a man on the moon, China was a poor backwater country.. who would've thought they'd come this far in just over 40 years!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
China's Jade Rabbit moon rover awake but still malfunctioning
REUTERS
First posted: Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:34 AM EST | Updated: Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:43 AM EST
BEIJING - China's Jade Rabbit moon rover has endured a long lunar night but is still malfunctioning, state media said on Thursday, after technical problems last month cast uncertainty over the country's first moon landing.
Jade Rabbit, named after a lunar goddess in traditional Chinese mythology, landed to domestic fanfare in mid-December, on a mission to do geological surveys and hunt natural resources.
The moon buggy began experiencing "mechanical control abnormalities" late in January, when entering its second 14-day lunar night, a period that exposes the surface to extreme cold.
Scientists had said the outcome of the repair efforts would be unclear until the rover emerged from the period of darkness, during which it is supposed to shut down.
But after awakening this week, Jade Rabbit is still not functioning properly, China National Radio said, citing Pei Zhaoyu, a spokesman for the lunar probe programme.
"It's awake. We have a signal. But the problem still hasn't been resolved," Pei said, but gave no further details.
Experts are still working to fix the rover, the official Xinhua news agency said.
China has been increasingly ambitious in developing its space programmes for military, commercial and scientific purposes. But it is still playing catch-up to established space superpowers the United States and Russia.
The Jade Rabbit, and the Chang'e 3 probe that delivered it, marked the first "soft landing" on the moon since 1976, before which both the United States and the Soviet Union accomplished the feat.
The United States has successfully landed four rovers on Mars, two of which are still active. The decade-old Opportunity recently found evidence that life-friendly fresh water once pooled on the red planet's surface.
A photograph of the giant screen at the Beijing Aerospace Control Center shows photo of the Yutu, or "Jade Rabbit" lunar rover taken by the camera on the Chang'e 3 probe during the mutual-photograph process, in Beijing December 15, 2013. REUTERS/Stringer

China's Jade Rabbit moon rover awake but still malfunctioning | World | News | Toronto Sun