Right-wing places in Alberta

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Wasn't that fun to read, every single person in this thread taking shots at someone with a limited grasp of English.

I hope you're all pleased with your regularly snooty, looking down your noses at others, selves.

We all held back. We were quite welcoming I would say. Yep- I would say that we were more than welcoming.
We suffered fools gladly.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
What a nasty thing to say.

I'm evil. Mwa ha ha ha

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He was confused. On one hand Essenz had him at hello, on the other Essenz is obviously not from around here.

For you being such aa big meanie, it's scary how similar we think. 8O

Poor Durpy, forever the bridesmaid.

Who's gonna commit? lol

Hashing? Is that like a pack of birds?

Dude! I'm eating tacos while posting on the forum. (Late dinner)Cut me some slack it's only one little 'r'.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You are more worser, full of malicious.

As your user name, taxslave, isn't it?

"Definitely not Canadian material."
Hey I am not as you be located as Canada. I dislike Canada, as it is decaying too, you will become more and more poor.

I only go to some places of Alberta, get passport from my deal with your owners, the true canadians whom master you and can decide things, with their praises for my contribution to local prosperous(not to you, understand?), then get out. And you continuing be a taxslave as you stated.

If you dislike Canada why do you want a Canadian passport? Just another freeloader looking for free medical services and welfare. You are pathetic.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
His/her command of the English language is irrelevant.

As is yours when logic and common sense comes into play.
I sense you have a Troll relationship with him.
Oh my.
Are you two having a thing????
Are you 2 an item?????
Oh my CC may have an engagement announcement.
Oh my.
A first for CC.
Oh we are all atwitter
May I be the first to offer my best wishes.

smallandmighty

Nominee Member
May 12, 2013
108 Mile Ranch BC
Buddy except for this forum, most Canadians are left compared to the United States. Most Canadians are a live and let live type of people who like to help each other and would love world peace.

But if you want to live here, out West would be your best bet for Conservative attitudes. Even then from what you have written here, you need to move to some country in Africa.

As I have been to the US many times in the last two years on the harley, I have found Albertans to be just as redneck as most of the states I have visited with the exception of they are more courteous in the US, mannerly, and helpful than here in Canada. We certainly knew when we were back in Canada when people avoided eye contact and a simple "how do"!