A FAQ is needed.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
the rolled eyes were for the fact that you denied doing what you obviously did. You didn't check to see if I was right, you just jumped in and flat out denied and by extension called me a liar.
Oh the comma -No, I did not.
or
I did not know.
And when have I called you a liar?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
or
I did not know.

sorry, thank you. Makes all the difference.

Didn't he answer correctly that he did not realize...........8O

No, he did not.

Grammar and punctuation are amazing things. Used improperly they can change the meaning of a sentence completely.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

No, he did not.

Grammar and punctuation are amazing things. Used improperly they can change the meaning of a sentence completely.

You nit pick to amazing levels of stupidity - Play it what ever way you want-
Next my question - When have I ever called you a liar?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You nit pick to amazing levels of stupidity - Play it what ever way you want-
Next my question - When have I ever called you a liar?

read my original reply, which is now moot since you explained your omitting of the comma.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Just when I thought a spell checker was enough :comma: I will now have to get my legal assistant to proof read everything I post.:roll:8O

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
and what? I already said that the post is moot....... does not apply........ you didn't call me a liar....... do I need to use smaller words? Larger font?

You the one that always looks for a reply- well in this case it would be appreciated by me - When have I ever called you a liar?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
How many times do I need to reply?

To the question I asked. If you prefer not to answer a direct question, then say so.
I cannot recall ever calling you a liar- For you to jump to that conclusion was surprising.
Next- I think you jumped the gun?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
the rolled eyes were for the fact that you denied doing what you obviously did. You didn't check to see if I was right, you just jumped in and flat out denied and by extension called me a liar.

or
I did not know.

No, he did not.

and what? I already said that the post is moot....... does not apply........ you didn't call me a liar....... do I need to use smaller words? Larger font?

To the question I asked. If you prefer not to answer a direct question, then say so.
I cannot recall ever calling you a liar- For you to jump to that conclusion was surprising.
Next- I think you jumped the gun?

what more do you need goober?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Don't the moderators appear in green at the bottom of the home page?
I have looked for a colour map to understand what the various colours mean but couldn't find one. I think green is mod, and Andem is gold and banned is pink or red... or maybe that is just timed out.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I have looked for a colour map to understand what the various colours mean but couldn't find one. I think green is mod, and Andem is gold and banned is pink or red... or maybe that is just timed out.

And what is "blue"?