THE BIBLE - Official Trailer

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
See the Epic Trailer for ‘The Bible’ — History Channel’s Upcoming Mini-Series That Covers Genesis to Revelation

THE BIBLE - Official Trailer - YouTube

There’s less than two months until Mark Burnett (famed reality show producer) and Roma Downey (actress from “Touched by an Angel”) unveil their epic “The Bible” series on the History Channel. On Thursday, a new trailer for the initiative was released, showing snapshots of the compelling stories that will be told.

Premiering on March 3, the five-part program may come as a surprise to some — particularly considering Hollywood’s generally-dismal portrayal of religious themes (not to mention an overwhelming penchant for ignoring faith altogether).

more

See the Epic Trailer for ‘The Bible’ — History Channel’s Upcoming Mini-Series That Covers Genesis to Revelation | Video | TheBlaze.com

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Spade don't you go making fun of Country music now, its bad enough you express
your opinions on other things, but attacking country music is getting personal.
Seriously, the Bible keeps having a fresh look because many people have moved
on. I was talking to a couple of Grandsons a week ago and one of the girlfriends
tried some Bible stuff, as he called it on him.
His question was were these people on Mushrooms or something?

The Bible actually is an interesting read it has most things in it that many people are
dead set against. Incest, murder, rape, and any number of other things
No one knows the intent of the Bible its been written and re-written dozens of times
for political purposes. Anything we can't explain is a mystery from God which means
no you can't question it you just have to have faith in the word.
Fine I have some agreement with the main tenets of the Bible but there is no way I
will just accept every word as Gospel no matter how many programs they have on the
old or the new testament.