U.S. death row inmate says he's too obese to be executed

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
This sounds like a job for Richard.

Slim the fatty up and then juice him real good like.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I wonder if the victims were murdered and raped in a humane and respectful manner.

That doesnt change the law or the constitution.

I imagine Ol' Sparky could give him a bit of a glow too!

Its only used in a couple states now and even then only as a secondary method, nor primary.

Here is another thing for you....someone murders or rapes one of my family members and there won't even be the cost of the trial let alone 18 appeals and a lifetime of free food & entertainment.

There would be the cost of a trial and imprisonment for the vigilante though.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
wow, cannuck...............you must be the most sympathetic person i've ever heard of.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Civilized people don't murder others either. Those that do should be permanently removed to protect the rest of society.

You are getting me in trouble, you make a sensible statement, I agree and next thing I know Bingo............a "red". LOL

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
That is why we execute those that do murder. Because they are not civilized and we don't want repeat offenders

Well, we dont. There hasnt been an execution here in 48 years.

In some US states its been even longer.

Have you ever seen one of those thieves steal again?

You need a better reason than "it works" to justify cutting off the hands of a petty thief. I have no interest in living in a country like Iran or Saudi Arabia.

Hypoxia would be the best method but it's humane.

The 'but' implies you consider it to be a downside. It'd be the perfect method for the way the law is in the US. It has to be humane.

I find it odd that someone thought the electric chair was an improvement over hanging in the humane department. Personally id prefer being hanged or shot to being slowly cooked to death.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
We just spend $100 million a year housing and feeding the mass murderers and rapists and giving them satellite TV & pool tables. I support the death penalty for premeditated murder and multiple rape counts and I don't see the point in being namby-pamby about it. $2.50 a piece for a hollow point .45 shell and $12 for a crappy tire shovel so they can dig their own grave.

Hope that isn't to much of a left-wing attitude for Teddy.

You willing to take that bullet when a mistake is made and an innocent man is killed?

Oh yes, and it's been posted here in the past, studies have shown that it is cheaper to sentence a man to life than to death.