OK Guys- Time to measure up and check those fingers.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
OK Guys- Time to measure up and check those fingers.

Now we know that some guys will be sitting around and surreptitiously checking the other guys finger lengths. Then the accusations start- Followed by a comment- well it appears your fingers are very very short - were you a carpenter?- Then the fight starts.

Penis Size: It May Be Written in the Length of His Fingers | Healthland | TIME.com

They data suggested that those with a lower ratio, whose index finger (or second finger, 2D) was shorter than the ring finger (or fourth finger, 4D), had a longer stretched penis length, which is well correlated with erect size.

“Based on this evidence, we suggest that digit ratio can predict adult penile size,” the researchers, led by Dr. Tae Beom Kim of Gachon University in Incheon, Korea, wrote.

Previous studies have linked the so-called 2D:4D ratio of finger length with exposure to the sex hormones estrogen and testosterone in the womb. So it’s plausible that the same exposure may affect penis length.

Higher testosterone levels during fetal development are associated with a lower 2D:4D ratio, while higher estrogen levels are connected with a higher one. Most men have index fingers that are shorter (low ratio) than their ring fingers, while most women’s index fingers are the same size or longer (high ratio) than their ring fingers. Research has shown, however, that lesbians and female-to-male transgendered people are more likely to have more “male” ratios.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
They won't be looking long I tend to wear them till they turn into threads....

Me I was tired of stepping on my Dick all the time so I went in for a Penis Reduction. That and it was to hard on my hips.

The Nurse cried.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Guess I'll fool the hell out of them. Triple E footgear isn't a Walmart specialty....

Women look at shoes to see if they are clean and neat- not worn to or thru the bottom- Women and shoes- Now the fingers.I am going to have a ton of fun at work for the next few weeks. Oh Yes - A Ton of Fun.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Not falling for that one again :p :D

I arranged a date for you.Never mind the Adams Apple-

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
You will never have the privillage of throwing a batchelors party......... ever ! :p

No it will be fun- Really- People will talk about it for generations - Why when they are burying you after a long long life they will still be talking about it.