Ralph Klein to finally get Order of Canada

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I would go a step further and rename the Order of Canada, "The Ralph Klein Award". If Alfred Nobel can have a prize named after him we owe Ralph no less.
Great idea!!
I agree with you completely !!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I would go a step further and rename the Order of Canada, "The Ralph Klein Award". If Alfred Nobel can have a prize named after him we owe Ralph no less.

As much as I liked Ralph, he does not deserve that. He deserves the order, he doesn't deserve having it renamed.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Please explain,unless your like your buddy bear that makes claims they cant back up.
Seems to be a few losers here that use that tactic.
Like the one that claimed "And yet a mere .5% have any clue on what the oilsands even are." and refused to back up the claim, and instead posted "I ain't your bitch. research it yourself".

Last edited:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Like the one that claimed " .5% of people don't even know what oil sands are" and refused to back up the claim, and instead posted "I ain't your bitch. research it yourself".
Ballpark figure,thats how we roll in Alberta,The Bertans working here know that,and the numptys looking from the sidelines wondering how they can expropriate some of those hard earned oil dollars usually come on forums like this and start posting whiney cry baby topics or crying about numbers and asking for stats and graphs and such,this is the patch,we put aside all the formalities from whiners and get it done,why is that such a hard concept for some to comprehend?

From what I have seen from posters starting topics on the oilsands I would say the percentage is more like .1 for any poster that actually has a clue.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Ballpark figure,thats how we roll in Alberta,The Bertans working here know that,and the numptys looking from the sidelines wondering how they can expropriate some of those hard earned oil dollars usually come on forums like this and start posting whiney cry baby topics or crying about numbers and asking for stats and graphs and such,this is the patch,we put aside all the formalities from whiners and get it done,why is that such a hard concept for some to comprehend?

From what I have seen from posters starting topics on the oilsands I would say the percentage is more like .1 for any poster that actually has a clue.
Hey, you're the one that just whined about someone not backing up their claim. All I did was point out that you did exactly the same thing.

Ummm...

Please do go on, your posts are pillars of integrity...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey, you're the one that just whined about someone not backing up their claim. All I did was point out that you did exactly the same thing.
But that's different dude. Koko is allowed to do that. Hell, he's allowed to troll. He's even allowed to call you a pedophile, and then cry that you called him a pedophile.

In Koko's world, reality is irrelevant.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Just logged in for a few minutes between things, & I have to
ask, "If your posts in this thread have zip to do with Ralph
Klein finally getting the order Order of Canada, then what
is its purpose? This is so old guys, & I'm just not keeping
up. I just don't get it.

It's not the lunar cycle today, & it's not spring fever.