Big Explosion in Oslo

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Noooo Christians don't kill at all.
**** that colpy.

We've been warned about violent right wing Christians for years....I guess those who were warning were right and we're going to see a lot more shortly.

LiveLeak.com - The Jesus Camp.

"Being trained to be in God's army".....says one kid.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How did this turn into a muslim hate fest when everyone should be expressing their shock of 87 dead people by a ****ing Christian lunatic.?

****ing screwball Christian and you are all going off about Muslims. For **** sakes.
>>>>>>>>>>

Excellent point, actually.......but the idiot Islamist apologists had to jump in even when their heroes aren't at fault........and I'll be damned if I'll let their BS pass unchallenged.
What Colpy said Petros.

Noooo Christians don't kill at all.
Kill yes. Murder because their holy book demands it, no.

But then again, the Quran promotes murder, before mans interpretation, while the New Testament, doesn't, really.

We've been warned about violent right wing Christians for years....I guess those who were warning were right and we're going to see a lot more shortly.
Especially when they are threatened by another religion.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who is training their kids to kill? I've never heard a priest in the RCC spout **** about others that we have to kill Muslims or support Israel.

Statement by U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on the Threat of Right-Wing Extremism

Release Date: April 15, 2009
For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary

The primary mission of this department is to prevent terrorist attacks on our nation. The document on right-wing extremism sent last week by this department’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis is one in an ongoing series of assessments to provide situational awareness to state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies on the phenomenon and trends of violent radicalization in the United States. I was briefed on the general topic, which is one that struck a nerve as someone personally involved in the Timothy McVeigh prosecution.

Let me be very clear: we monitor the risks of violent extremism taking root here in the United States. We don’t have the luxury of focusing our efforts on one group; we must protect the country from terrorism whether foreign or homegrown, and regardless of the ideology that motivates its violence.

We are on the lookout for criminal and terrorist activity but we do not – nor will we ever – monitor ideology or political beliefs. We take seriously our responsibility to protect the civil rights and liberties of the American people, including subjecting our activities to rigorous oversight from numerous internal and external sources.

I am aware of the letter from American Legion National Commander Rehbein, and my staff has already contacted him to set up a meeting next week once I return from travel. I will tell him face-to-face that we honor veterans at DHS and employ thousands across the department, up to and including the Deputy Secretary.

As the department responsible for protecting the homeland, DHS will continue to work with its state and local partners to prevent and protect against the potential threat to the United States associated with any rise in violent extremist activity.

Janet was right but it wasn't her own country that had to deal with the born yesterdays.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Who is training their kids to kill?
Misguided preachers. You know, they're just like Imam's. One holds up a book and proclaims it's in danger, raise up and protect it with violence. The other holds up a book and proclaims that it says it will rule the world, raise up and spread it with the sword.

Both abhorrent.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wow , you found a fanatic.

How many of his kind have committed murder on the same scale as fanatical Islam?
I've found several. Right here in this thread.

Misguided preachers. You know, they're just like Imam's. One holds up a book and proclaims it's in danger, raise up and protect it with violence. The other holds up a book and proclaims that it says it will rule the world, raise up and spread it with the sword.

Both abhorrent.
Indoctrinating so called Christian kids to fight a holy war is absloutley ****ed in the head and it goes on daily across North America.

It's just fine and dandy for born yesterdays to raise our own radicals right under our own noses?

When this creep fesses up tomorrow and gives his reasons what do you think he is going to say? Who do you think he'll say God told him to kill these children in support of?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Indoctrinating so called Christian kids to fight a holy war is absloutley ****ed in the head and it goes on daily across North America.

It's just fine and dandy for born yesterdays to raise our own radicals right under our own noses?

When this creep fesses up tomorrow and gives his reasons what do you think he is going to say? Who do you think he'll say God told him to kill these children in support of?

Hate to burst your bubble.

Update: Jesus Camp Kids, Where are they Now « Struck by Enlightning

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

And you quote the same Janet Napolitano who said that the 9/11 terrorists came through Canada......:lol:

McCain defends Napolitano, insists 9/11 perpetrators came from Canada - World - CBC News

No wonder McCain never made it to the White House

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOL, ya, I suspect you would think that.

Although I agree, it isn't as wide spread as you think it is. As Gh has kindly pointed out.

Of course not. You won't find me, Colpy or anyone else in here, advocating that, or being an apologist for them either.

I have no idea. I'm not prone to making sh!t up. I leave that up to the usual suspects.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Two snapped out of the brainwashing. Hooray!!!

What were they brainwashed into? I'll quote:

I was surprised to hear her say that she agreed with me on my points that much of what constitutes as American Civil religion is based on the founding myths of the early pilgrims who believed they were establishing the Kingdom of God by settling the New World. Tracy also shared with me how she has come to realize that the Constitution is not a religious document that much of what she learned about American history as a child was candy-coated, and that the founders of America, though they were brilliant, were fallible just like the rest of us.

What does it take to become a "pastor" in America? A suit and a box to stand on and the filing of a tax free form?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Today in Mass I was reminded during a chat between Solomon and God were God gives him a heart of compassion to use as the guiding rules to run his Kingdom and to KNOW the difference between right and wrong.

What did you learn or were reminded of?

That and 50 bucks. Same as Canada.
In Canada you need a degree in theology and the backing of a recognized faith such as Luthern, RC, United etc.

You can't just set up shop.

And yes the RCs do have evangelicals.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
In Canada you need a degree in theology and the backing of a recognized faith such as Luthern, RC, United etc.
You haven't met the renowned Rev Blair, a past fixture here, a member at CKA, and the owner of CanadianMalcontent. Note the play on words.

You can't just set up shop.
LOL, do you leave the sticks much?

And yes the RCs do have evangelicals.
Evangelists are Christianities answer to fanatical Islam.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
One nutty evangelist burns a book......Islamic extremists' answer is to riot and kill people in different parts of the world......Now tell me which is crazier...or have you been standing on your head so long that you have a warped perception of the world???

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
a group of nut case fanatics fly planes into 2 buildings and americas answer is to try and wipe out 2 country's.

Who has a warped perception of the world?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Evangelists are Christianities answer to fanatical Islam.
As a Catholic I have plenty of experience yelling "BINGO"! Evangelical churches in Canada need to be part of a functioning recognized religious authority. FACT

Recently the Lutherans in Regina punted a wingnut pastor and his whack job group. Everyone had to find new churches.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
a group of nut case fanatics fly planes into 2 buildings and americas answer is to try and wipe out 2 country's.

You ask for and don't know the difference between the reaction to burning a book that the preacher owned, and the reaction to the destruction of several buildings, planes and two thousand+ lives??????8O

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

LOL, ya, that's exactly what they're doing. Last time I checked. The bulk of the population of two said countries, was still their, as are the countries.

Stop being so fanatical.

As a Catholic I have plenty of experience yelling "BINGO"! Evangelical churches in Canada need to be part of a functioning recognized religious authority. FACT
Your point? You asked what it took to be a minister these days. I answered your question.

The fact is, hundreds of people mailed away for the paper work to be an ordained minister, from the back of match books. Or filed them online.

Again, the good Rev Blair. FACT.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
LOL, ya, that's exactly what they're doing. Last time I checked. The bulk of the population of two said countries, was still their, as are the countries.

Stop being so fanatical.

Your point? You asked what it took to be a minister these days. I answered your question.

The fact is, hundreds of people mailed away for the paper work to be an ordained minister, from the back of match books. Or filed them online.

Again, the good Rev Blair. FACT.
Is that Why ULC is looking for an honest to God church to make them official in Canada?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

What two countries are those???

lol

BTW, the USA still maintains an arsenal of several thousand serious nukes.....if they wanted to wipe out any country in the world, it would be a hot glass parking lot within about 4 hours.