Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are a really daft ****tard.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hey Shirley, you dumb little bitch, you forgot to include how the 6,000,000 figure was arrived at.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear
Just curious question Mhz, but why are you so quick to artificially inflate the number of dead from Chernobyl, but question the number of dead Joos? Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey Shirley, you dumb little bitch, you forgot to include how the 6,000,000 figure was arrived at.
Now that I know what you look like and how your dad treats you. I'll let that silly insult slide.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear
Just curious question Mhz, but why are you so quick to artificially inflate the number of dead from Chernobyl, but question the number of dead Joos? Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me.
What part didn't you get?

You for got to show how that 1,000,000 was arrived at.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You are alive, yet your stench much worse than than of any thing that has ever died. lol What a sorry ass excuse for a human.

Oh please... just because a million people didn't die doesn't mean you have to get your panties all bunched up.

Take that pic (or the one below) to your next pub outing and joke it off, you wouldn't make it halfway to the door looked much sadder than the young lad in the pic.

Now why would I do that?

I'd never exploit the poor lad either to draw sympathy for something that is false.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
sympathy??? You are the one promoting there was only a few that suffered the effects of radiation, clearly no have no ****ing idea about the facts.

****tards like yourself are just annoying, when a person is lying to themselves it never ceases to amaze me. That's why I find you so disgusting as I do.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Now who would have a vested interest in keeping people in the dark? Seems with Exxon it was delay the courts until the victims died, looke like Japan's economy means all workers back to where the were before the melt-downs, the banksters must be lathering at the jowls when they don't get their monthly pound of flesh. How odd that all n-power plants that could be a danger to the 41 Eutopean estates have been permanently shut down.
Weather chief draws flak over plea not to release radiation forecasts | Kyodo News

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
sympathy??? You are the one promoting there was only a few that suffered the effects of radiation, clearly no have no ****ing idea about the facts.

You always were a slow learner.

What I said was 1 Million did not die. I was right. The facts support me, not you.

****tards like yourself are just annoying, when a person is lying to themselves it never ceases to amaze me. That's why I find you so disgusting as I do.

Because I rely on facts and you inflate a death toll because you actually WANT 1 Million to have died? Who's the disgusting one now?

Now who would have a vested interest in keeping people in the dark? Seems with Exxon it was delay the courts until the victims died, looke like Japan's economy means all workers back to where the were before the melt-downs, the banksters must be lathering at the jowls when they don't get their monthly pound of flesh. How odd that all n-power plants that could be a danger to the 41 Eutopean estates have been permanently shut down.
Weather chief draws flak over plea not to release radiation forecasts | Kyodo News

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Because I rely on facts and you inflate a death toll because you actually WANT 1 Million to have died? Who's the disgusting one now?
You are as disgusting as it gets. I'll stand-by the in-depth report rather than you. You don't even have to wonder if they were making 'deals' with a bunch of other gov funded organizations. Lets see the update where they mention all the resources available.

(in part)
On the 20th Anniversary of Chernobyl WHO and the IAEA published the Chernobyl Forum Report, mentioning only 350 sources, mainly from the English literature while in reality there are more than 30,000 publications and up to 170,000 sources that address the consequences of Chernobyl.
After waiting two decades for the findings of Chernobyl to be recognized by the United Nations, three scientists, Alexey Yablokov from Russia, and Vasily Nesterenko and Alexey Nesterenko from Belarus undertook the task to collect, abstract and translate some 5000 articles reported by multiple scientists, who observed first-hand the effects from the fallout. These had been published largely in Slavic languages and not previously available in translation. The result was Chernobyl – Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment, published by the New York Academy of Sciences in 2009.
Dr. Janette D. Sherman, M. D.: Chernobyl, 25 Years Later

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You are as disgusting as it gets.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

(in part)
On the 20th Anniversary of Chernobyl WHO and the IAEA published the Chernobyl Forum Report, mentioning only 350 sources, mainly from the English literature while in reality there are more than 30,000 publications and up to 170,000 sources that address the consequences of Chernobyl.
After waiting two decades for the findings of Chernobyl to be recognized by the United Nations, three scientists, Alexey Yablokov from Russia, and Vasily Nesterenko and Alexey Nesterenko from Belarus undertook the task to collect, abstract and translate some 5000 articles reported by multiple scientists, who observed first-hand the effects from the fallout. These had been published largely in Slavic languages and not previously available in translation. The result was Chernobyl – Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment, published by the New York Academy of Sciences in 2009.
Dr. Janette D. Sherman, M. D.: Chernobyl, 25 Years Later

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't tell me Shirley is giving you more posting pointers.

Russian scientist estimate 100s of thousands of Chernobyl fallout deaths

Russian scientists recently reviewed the impacts of Chernobyl’s 1986 meltdown, and concluded: “The calculations suggest that the Chernobyl catastrophe has already killed several hundred thousand human beings in a population of several hundred million that was unfortunate enough to live in territories affected by the fallout. The number of Chernobyl victims will continue to grow over many future generations.”