Is Fukushima About to Blow?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If I was looking for disappointment in that area it would be that he didn't have a vasectomy before you were hatched. Not a big deal either but mine would have lived longer if he wore his bandana more often when the horsed were maling dust from topsoil. If you were pushing grass from the other side tomorrow it wouldn't bother me at all.

That's not even an insult, it's just the way it is.

At any rate... have you found those 1 Million dead yet?
YES, YES I HAVE

The link was already posted, get me permission from the boss and I'll post every name I can find with their full medical history.

Be sure to let him know it's a 30mg file. Can I also assume you now consider this place that hosts the article as a 'nazi organization' in that they disagree with you and that toothless ****tard that is also you mentor. Only you two would say 1 and 1 makes 11. LOL
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/nyas.2009.1181.issue-1/issuetoc

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If I was looking for disappointment in that area it would be that he didn't have a vasectomy before you were hatched. Not a big deal either but mine would have lived longer if he wore his bandana more often when the horsed were maling dust from topsoil. If you were pushing grass from the other side tomorrow it wouldn't bother me at all.

Awww... now that wasn't so nice. Just because you're wrong there is no need to get all upset.

1 Million dead at Chernoble... lmao.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Which part of the report are you referencing, that's a lot of pages.

But then you don't consider the DU babies as being a casuality of your wars either. Be careful the Awww doesn't turn into an Oweee. Yes that does include the lull in munitions for that decade the shooting stopped, taking notes on how the 'tests' were going. Those same mutations are now desired, the weapon is probably being refined even as we speak, after all, Reservations are a lot of work. Time to cull the harvest that was the exploration and conquest of North America.

Back to your bridge troll and take gummy with you.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Which part of the report are you referencing, that's a lot of pages.

But then you don't consider the DU babies as being a casuality of your wars either. Be careful the Awww doesn't turn into an Oweee. Yes that does include the lull in munitions for that decade the shooting stopped, taking notes on how the 'tests' were going. Those same mutations are now desired, the weapon is probably being refined even as we speak, after all, Reservations are a lot of work. Time to cull the harvest that was the exploration and conquest of North America.

Back to your bridge troll and take gummy with you.
Just curious question Mhz, but why are you so quick to artificially inflate the number of dead from Chernobyl, but question the number of dead Joos? Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
1 Million Dead from Chernobyl

A new book published by the New York Academy of Sciences titled Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment examines 5,000 different studies, including many published only in Russian and other Slavic languages, and concludes that the Chernobyl disaster has so far killed 1 million people, and continues to kill. The actual estimate was just below 1 million at 985,000.
In addition, Chernobyl may have caused increased child thyroid cancer rates as far away as Connecticut.
15% of the 830,000 liquidators sent in to clean up the mess were killed by radioactivity.
I believe that these findings are correct.
1 Million Dead from Chernobyl | Robert Lindsay

[SIZE=+1]Chernobyl Radiation Killed Nearly One Million People: New Book[/SIZE]

NEW YORK, New York, April 26, 2010 (ENS) - Nearly one million people around the world died from exposure to radiation released by the 1986 nuclear disaster at the Chernobyl reactor, finds a new book from the New York Academy of Sciences published today on the 24th anniversary of the meltdown at the Soviet facility.

The book, "Chernobyl: Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment," was compiled by authors Alexey Yablokov of the Center for Russian Environmental Policy in Moscow, and Vassily Nesterenko and Alexey Nesterenko of the Institute of Radiation Safety, in Minsk, Belarus.
Chernobyl Radiation Killed Nearly One Million People: New Book

Harmless? Chernobyl Radiation Killed Nearly One Million People

Coverup Broken by Scientists: Nearly 1 Million Dead by 2004 From Chernobyl Explosion, Fire, Cleanup, and Fallout
Coverup Broken by Scientists: Nearly 1 Million Dead by 2004 From Chernobyl Explosion, Fire, Cleanup, and Fallout [.Common Sense]

1 million dead after chernobyl - Dogpile Web Search

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
1 Million Dead from Chernobyl

Yet the WHO and IAEA could only account for 9,000.

Of course the 1 Million number came from people who died of anything, like heart disease and simply included them to make their ficticious number.

FAIL

Just curious question Mhz, but why are you so quick to artificially inflate the number of dead from Chernobyl, but question the number of dead Joos? Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me.

She has to. Her existence is based on this stuff.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So the USSR army sends in the troops first and most of them are in areas that allow only a few minutes at best, if their numbers are accurate . I also read sites like this which mentions the organizations you do. Downplaying the dangers saves money, that is the a major part of it, saving a person a few years (of non productive life) might not be very high on the State's list of priorities. It certainly has never been that way at any time in the past, the only difference is method used for the slaughter.

Of course the 1 Million number came from people who died of anything, like heart disease and simply included them to make their ficticious number.
If a baby is born with his brains outside the skull I'm going to count his death as radiation caused, call me old fashioned but that is the just way it is. Most of those born with genetic defects are also sterile, count their non-existence relatives as a consequence rather than a casuality. It is still part of the price of the 'total damage' Let Gummy bear know to get the 6 million being gassed you have to include deaths from all other causes also, typhus, starvation, etc. Counting the Ukrainians killed a few decades earlier was easy, starvation, one and all. If it froze one night and some dies, should they be taken off the total who died?

As as human that promotes equal protection for everybody yes you did, yet once again. That doesn't mean you are standing alone

I can still mourn if the number is less than the desired 6,000,000, you two seem to have problem with it though. Suck it up girls.

The way the twister season is starting off I would suggest they start exploring the art of putting a shipping container in the ground as protection from being 'not in Kansas anymore', why not go help them, you seem to have extra time on your paws.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I can still mourn if the number is less than the desired 6,000,000.
But you don't mourn. You seem to question the whole deal.

you two seem to have problem with it though.
Problem with what? Questioning the numbers? Nope, not me. You go right aheadan question the numbers.

Suck it up girls.
There's nothing left when you're done.

The way the twister season is starting off I would suggest they start exploring the art of putting a shipping container in the ground as protection from being 'not in Kansas anymore', why not go help them, you seem to have extra time on your paws.
I don't live near you, so I can't help out in your trailer park.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So the USSR army sends in the troops first and most of them are in areas that allow only a few minutes at best, if their numbers are accurate . I also read sites like this which mentions the organizations you do. Downplaying the dangers saves money, that is the a major part of it, saving a person a few years (of non productive life) might not be very high on the State's list of priorities. It certainly has never been that way at any time in the past, the only difference is method used for the slaughter.

In other words... blahblahblah?

If a baby is born with his brains outside the skull I'm going to count his death as radiation caused, call me old fashioned but that is the just way it is. Most of those born with genetic defects are also sterile, count their non-existence relatives as a consequence rather than a casuality. It is still part of the price of the 'total damage'

Of course you would! In fact just about EVERY illness and death was LATER attributed to Chernobyl because the desired amount of people didn't die because of the disaster. They HAD to count everything.

As as human that promotes equal protection for everybody yes you did, yet once again. That doesn't mean you are standing alone

Facts simply don't support you. You need those.

FAIL

I take it you're enjoying another tradgedy?

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
K

FAIL

Eaglesmack, do you trust anything that "who" says after the swineflu hoax/fraud? After that debarcle, i wouldnt trust anything they said. And as for the iaea, that'd be like the mafia investigating itself and then telling us how many deaths they are responsible for, LOL if your interested, i have a nice waterfront property for sale ............................. at low tide

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
K
Eaglesmack, do you trust anything that "who" says after the swineflu hoax/fraud? After that debarcle, i wouldnt trust anything they said. And as for the iaea, that'd be like the mafia investigating itself and then telling us how many deaths they are responsible for, LOL if your interested, i have a nice waterfront property for sale ............................. at low tide

And the W.H.O? What is their motivation?

One Million dead. Puhleeeze.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
(in part)
It’s a delicate balance between cooperation and collusion.
Signed on May 28, 1959 at the 12th World Health Assembly, the agreement states:
“Whenever either organization proposes to initiate a programme or activity on a subject in which the other organization has or may have a substantial interest, the first party shall consult the other with a view to adjusting the matter by mutual agreement,” and continues: The IAEA and the WHO “recognize that they may find it necessary to apply certain limitations for the safeguarding of confidential information furnished to them. They therefore agree that nothing in this agreement shall be construed as requiring either of them to furnish such information as would, in the judgment of the other party possessing the information to interfere wit the orderly conduct of its operation.”
The WHO mandate is to look after the health on our planet, while the IAEA is to promote nuclear energy.
Dr. Janette D. Sherman, M. D.: Chernobyl, 25 Years Later

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The people of Japan and the people of Nineveh

When I heard Busby the British scientist in the European Nuclear Agency [as in the U-tube of petros], my opinion about the danger of Fukushima catastrophe was confirmed.
There is a nuclear explosion that happened, there is continuous leak which is out of control, and there is a tremendous radiation emmitted till now and is continuous till 6-9 months and may be longer. The radiation was detected at Heity in America.

So now what will the Japanese do? Will they rent their garments and weep? Or will they struck their heads in the wall?
They are helpless and cannot do anything; even the concrete barrier that they intended to build is ineffective according to Busby.

Therefore, they have to do like the people of Nineveh did towards Prophet Jonah.

When Jonah came to Nineveh and asked them to devote themselves to God alone [this is The First Commandment], its people denied him at first and kept up to their idols and idolatry; so he left them after threatening them with the punishment to come on them 3 days later, then the comet came into their sky, so they supplicated God and broke up all their idols and repented; so God Most Gracious shiftet that comet which fell in another region.

Q:47

Therefore, the Japanese people have to abandon their idolatry and broke up all their idols, and believe in God Most Gracious alone without associate or patron, and let God the Creator be their true and exclusive Patron. Let them also believe in all God's prophets including the noble prophet and apostle Mohammed, and should believe in the Quran to enlight their way in their life of the World and in the next afterlife.

In such case God alone can reverse the situation from dangerous to safety and avoid them the earthquake so that it will not come again on them.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
(in part)
It’s a delicate balance between cooperation and collusion.
Signed on May 28, 1959 at the 12th World Health Assembly, the agreement states:
“Whenever either organization proposes to initiate a programme or activity on a subject in which the other organization has or may have a substantial interest, the first party shall consult the other with a view to adjusting the matter by mutual agreement,” and continues: The IAEA and the WHO “recognize that they may find it necessary to apply certain limitations for the safeguarding of confidential information furnished to them. They therefore agree that nothing in this agreement shall be construed as requiring either of them to furnish such information as would, in the judgment of the other party possessing the information to interfere wit the orderly conduct of its operation.”

The WHO mandate is to look after the health on our planet, while the IAEA is to promote nuclear energy.

In other words... they won't agree with the 1 Million dead number so there must be a conspiracy?

1 Million Dead... puh-leeeeze