First Nations paying tax payers bills for services

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Would you like to discuss the OP?

I am discussing the OP. I've asked you numerous times if you agree with the article. You clearly do but after some pretty idiotic comments you've made, your ego won't allow you to answer the question. Not to worry though, I'll keep reminding you...If you disagree with the article, say so.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I am discussing the OP. I've asked you numerous times if you agree with the article.

You clearly do but after some pretty idiotic comments you've made, your ego won't allow you to answer the question. Not to worry though, I'll keep reminding you...If you disagree with the article, say so.
I already said, there are parts I agree with, and parts I don't.

I know your narrow mind only works so well, but someone can actually have more then one opinion on a complex issue.

So, now I've answered your question.

Can you back up your claims?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Ya I know, trying to get Cannuck to back up his claims, is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

You should have seen him attack an old member her named SirJosephPorter about that very thing.

It seems Cannuck is a liar and a hypocrite.

Hmmmm...I guess you don't really want to discuss the OP....I'm not surprised.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
Ya I know, trying to get Cannuck to back up his claims, is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

You should have seen him attack an old member her named SirJosephPorter about that very thing.

It seems Cannuck is a liar and a hypocrite.

yep, and his arguements stand up as well as baby piss in a saucer.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You are in error. You're probably getting used to that though.

No, I am not in error and you know it. You have stated exactly what I said you stated.

I will not, however, play your word games. I'll leave that to Bear.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hmmmm...I guess you don't really want to discuss the OP....I'm not surprised.
I see you can't back up your claims.

That was a surprise, given your boisterous protestations of that errant behavior in SJP.

What was a surprise was, the fact that you would lie, to shout down an opponent. Especially one from an ethnic group you obviously hold deep rooted bigotry towards.

yep, and his arguements stand up as well as baby piss in a saucer.
That's funny! And true.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
The problem with Cannuck is he believes he can change the issue or meanings of previous posts simply by writing another post. Most readers in this forum are smarter than that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The problem with Cannuck is he believes he can change the issue or meanings of previous posts simply by writing another post. Most readers in this forum are smarter than that.
Very true.

Wow, it didn't take you long to get his number, did it?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I already said, there are parts I agree with, and parts I don't.

Ummm...no you didn't. Nice try though. Do you or do you not agree with the article and (to save time) what parts do you or don't you agree with.

Most hypocrites have the same complaint about me. I know it must be hard on you guys.

No, I am not in error and you know it.

Of course you are and you know it. You leave out half of my argument. People with agendas usually do that type of thing so it isn't much of a surprise.

Anywhooo....I gotta head out. I can't wait to get back here later and see how badly CB refuses to answer the question.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ummm...no you didn't.
I agree, you have 'pwned' yourself. By exhibiting the same traits, that you railed against.

You had your chance to discuss the OP with me, but passed it up for silly trolling.

The question you asked, can't be answered with a yes or no. There are aspects I agree with, and others I don't.
Ummm, yes I did.

Nice try though. Do you or do you not agree with the article and (to save time) what parts do you or don't you agree with.

Funny.

I'll answer that, when you prove your claims.

Until then, you are a liar, and a hypocrite, and the best part is, I can actually prove it with facts.

You on the other hand, have nothing.

You leave out half of my argument. People with agendas usually do that type of thing so it isn't much of a surprise.
That's your most over used tactic!

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
First let me respond to being called a bigot..I am not! I treat all people equally. That also means I don't treat anyone special either so get over it.

Second, if the"first nations want to be nations then get a govt and be prepared to have border crossings into Canada and find your own currency and infrastructure etc.

Third, this is all just sooooo much BS. Fighting and whining over things that are ancient history has never helped anyone. Bad things have happened to many people throughout history and they have all managed to get over it, put it behind them and move forward. time to make the big decision, either stand on your own as indians, and I mean on your own, or be Canadian and get on with life in the present day.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Second, if the"first nations want to be nations then get a govt
Check, have one of those. The longest running participatory democracy on earth actually.

and be prepared to have border crossings into Canada
Yep, have those too.

and find your own currency and infrastructure etc.
Yep, have that too. But as are all citizen of planet earth, we are legally allowed to commence trade with any currency we wish.

And you forgot to tell us what war we lost.

another one
They're a dime a dozen, but this one will concede, sometimes.

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Check, have one of those. The longest running participatory democracy on earth actually.

Really, where's your parliament, where's your PM or President? I must have missed all the election campaigning.
Yep, have those too.
Great, now get yourselves some passports (not Canadian ones) and prepare for some big walls and fences to protect our borders from infiltration.
Yep, have that too. But as are all citizen of planet earth, we are legally allowed to commence trade with any currency we wish.
Great again, lets see it on the market and give it an exchange value and all that.
And you forgot top tell us what war we lost.
The one you forgot to fight, not my fault if your ancestors gave it up without any resistance, and if they did resist they lost. sorry but its over now.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Really, where's your parliament, where's your PM or President? I must have missed all the election campaigning.
Obviously you did.
Great, now get yourselves some passports (not Canadian ones)
Already exist.
and prepare for some big walls and fences to protect our borders from infiltration.
It's your money.
Great again, lets see it on the market and give it an exchange value and all that.
Last time I saw some exchanged for CDN currency, it went for $1000CDN, to one wampum.
The one you forgot to fight, not my fault if your ancestors gave it up without any resistance, and if they did resist they lost. sorry but its over now.
We did fight in a war, actually 6, and a police action, we came up with 6 wins and a draw. What you're talking about, only you seem to know.

You do realize that there are First Nations, Nations, outside BC right?

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Obviously you did.
Already exist.
It's your money.
Last time I saw some exchanged for your currency, it went for $1000CDN, to one wampum.
We did fight in a war, actually 6, and a police action, we came up with 6 wins and a draw. What you're talking about, only you seem to know.

You do realize that not all Native Nation exist as you know them in BC right?

Well since you seem to have it all already why are you continually asking for stuff from the Canadian govt? Why do you leave your nation and enter Canada at all?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well since you seem to have it all already why are you continually asking for stuff from the Canadian govt?
I just want back what was stolen. Which includes land and cash. There is a case pending in Courts now. As well as land claims negotiations, running parallel.

And finally, that treaties made with us, be honoured properly.

What did you think I wanted?

Why do you leave your nation and enter Canada at all?
Because my Grandfather took issue with corruption on the Council, he moved us off res. I was a kid and didn't have a choice. I got used to my surroundings. So I stayed.

Why do you seem so aggressive about First Nations?

Why do you lump all First Nations into one group, like Cannuck? FYI, that's why others have called you a bigot.

Anyways, I'm off to bed, but I'll be back in the am to see if Cannuck can raise his game and do something he used to cry about, when his nemesis, SJP, never did, and provide proof of his claims.

I doubt it. he'd rather commit credibility suicide, than concede to an "Indian".

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I just want back what was stolen. Which includes land and cash. There is a case pending in Courts now. As well as land claims negotiations, running parallel.

Prove it was stolen. Is there a witness. was it a pick-pocket thing or a case of fraud or what. And while you're at it look at the statute of limitations on these offenses.
And finally, that treaties made with us, be honoured properly.
You contradict yourself. If there are treaties it was given up by consent. If you want to invaidate the treaties and claim the whole country as yours too bad. It may have belonged to indians a couple of hundred years ago but it is now Canada. Happened all over the world throughout history through wars, invasion and colonization. get over it already.

What did you think I wanted?
You tell me. It would seem you want to be made rich by the hard-working taxpayers of Canada because of events in the distant past.

Because my Grandfather took issue with corruption on the Council, he moved us off res. I was a kid and didn't have a choice. I got used to my surroundings. So I stayed.
So you are Canadian? Or not? pick one and stick with it.

Why do you seem so aggressive about First Nations?
Because I have had enough of paying for sh*t that happened to other people by other people that is now ancient history. I see the claims as selfish, greedy and nonsensical. You don't see my ancestors making claims against France for their losses in the revolution. You don't see the Druids and Picts making claims against the Romans and Saxons for taking England. Many peoples have lost lands throughout history but only the native american indians seem to think that unending reparations are deserved.

Why do you lump all First Nations into one group, like Cannuck? FYI, that's why others have called you a bigot.
Because that is how they are presented, as a race of people who want billions in land and cash and free rides from the taxpayers of Canada.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Prove it was stolen. Is there a witness. was it a pick-pocket thing or a case of fraud or what. And while you're at it look at the statute of limitations on these offenses.
Because that is how they are presented, as a race of people who want billions in land and cash and free rides from the taxpayers of Canada.
You understand the issue as well as any white guy who spent is life in Starbucks or Disneyland. It is not the taxpayer who pays, it is the corporations that have been raping the resources. If the government is passing the bill off on you, it is not the First Nations fault. Blame your government. Go after them. They are the ones screwing you.

cranky

Time Out
Apr 17, 2011
I saw a bumper sticker that said "Keep working, whitey!my wife needs a truck too"