What is wrong with the girl paying for dinner?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It is alright for sure. In fact sometimes my my grand daughter takes me out to lunch.
I think what you are really asking is a date situation though eh? And yes in today's day
it is fine, the world is not what it once was. Most guys are not crazy about it though
as far as I have heard.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Nothing wrong with it, but until we achieve full gender equality, why not take what you can get? We've had millennia of abuse from men, **** it, I at least want a free drink. ;)

Sure, Durry's Mom pays for him all the time when they go to Chucky Cheese.

Sorry Durry but that's funny. :p

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
It is alright for sure. In fact sometimes my my grand daughter takes me out to lunch.
I think what you are really asking is a date situation though eh? And yes in today's day
it is fine, the world is not what it once was. Most guys are not crazy about it though
as far as I have heard.
Not even in a date situation just because. Even if you are the meat and potato provider would it not be just nice to have that reciprocated?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
A woman can't pay for the man, It erodes the males ego and establishes doubt about the masculinity of the man. It is a tricky test. You are to insist to pay. This determines your desirability quotient by reenforcing your suitability as a bread winner and manstud. The sucessful gentleman always pays. Don't be fooled by tricky woman questions.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
Nothing wrong with it, but until we achieve full gender equality, why not take what you can get? We've had millennia of abuse from men, **** it, I at least want a free drink. ;)

Sorry Durry but that's funny. :p
I return though what I have been given. I find that awkward to take. If I am sent a drink I always bounced one back as a thanks. Just an entire night out that you have given to someone else that they are free from obligation to pay thats all. No taking back from the man thing just a courteous ideal. :) Would you do it?

I return though what I have been given. I find that awkward to take. If I am sent a drink I always bounced one back as a thanks. Just an entire night out that you have given to someone else that they are free from obligation to pay thats all. No taking back from the man thing just a courteous ideal. :) Would you do it?
my spelling typing sucks lol

A woman can't pay for the man, It erodes the males ego and establishes doubt about the masculinity of the man. It is a tricky test. You are to insist to pay. This determines your desirability quotient by reenforcing your suitability as a bread winner and manstud. The sucessful gentleman always pays. Don't be fooled by tricky woman questions.
But what then of the successful woman?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

my spelling typing sucks lol

But what then of the successful woman?

Isn't the acquisition of the prime ego enhanced man thee determining factor of the successful woman?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Absolutely nothing at all- but I'm not sure about the gentleman that would let it happen. :lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
and your definition of a manstud is?

why would you not be sure?

why would you not be sure of the guy?

More than likely because I was born in the 1940s, but then I guess in those days women didn't work or at least weren't getting wages comparable to men.

AnotherMother

Nominee Member
Apr 7, 2011
Earth
It's impossible for a man to say since the definition is in the eye of the beholding woman. But I'm sure I wouldn't want to fall short of unspoken expectations by the mistake of not coughing up for the burgers. It's just to risky for the prospective manstud.
Burgers? you should be going out with whomever Dury is and his Mom to Chucky Cheese then :)

Me bad- I should have said "outside the home"- (actually my wife did for about 6 years)
Ahhhhhh quick save outta the frying pan nice one Lol