"Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
re: "Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

All I can say is if you take the D.N.A. of a Canadian and look at the red cell value of the structure and divided by the white cell count which will be half the total value of the answer which absolutly proves the link to Canada.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Huh...I moved the Thread from where it was posted in "Politics" to the subforum
of "Science & Environment" already. Should it have been moved to "Spirituality &
Philosophy?"
roflmao
You shoulda been able to tell it's a nonsense OP from the reply I gave it. I mean really: "Is this in any way connected to the transmetabutathenic polyriboextensis of the genilateral discongranulating glucopyranosinefructofuranosylgrim? " :D I invented that. lol So the appropriate section to assign the OP to would be the Fun & Joke section. roflmao

Alternate theories would be a good place for it...
*gigglesnort* Tonn, it isn't even a decent hypothesis. *winks*

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

I thought it was going to be spam but no way I'm gonna click that link to find out. To think, someone spent all that time typing that gibberish. Geesh, sometimes I think there is some sort of beacon that shines out of this place that draws the loonies like moths to a flame.

I did like Dexter's reply though.

And DANG, that's one nasty looking muskrat. 0.0

That was Harpers Attack Dogette or something similar- As he ( Harper) is now warm and cuddly the demon had to go - No not Harper - the other one - No not Iffy - the one in the photo.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010
The mentality of CANADA.

The mentality of CANADA is invested with the fear of answers and never the questions because;

Answers will only exploit your power of geological focus and reveal your credentials of authority by the attorney of your own merit.

Schools did not invent man; because history is something you make and not something that you get.

Its faster to give then it is to "get" or receive.

But your credentials of collaboration are connected to your heritage of ego; and that's where you promise the best of your mentality by the example of your socio-pathic challenges.

Mentality included you as a survey to decide your place of potency; but in your offering of perception you challenge the mystery of physical existence.

The mystery of physical existence decided that reproduction did not invent man, because man got here before sexuality and not after; the body is always faster than sexuality and reproduction.

Gender is not obligated to sexuality, because the body never relied on reproduction to exist

But geological mentality is the offering of your own expectations to validate your indulgence of mental collateral.

The conditions of self awareness accommodates your comprehension of social inclusion for you to examine your contingencies of commonality, and there is where you evolve to your own clams of suspicion, to commit yourself to the cooperation of your own options to belong to others.

You belong to others only as much as you can recognize yourself or someone else is doing all of the work to identify the pretense of your directions and attitudes.

But I salute your advise to find the progress of your own word, if my word is not good enough for you.

And in the diary of your benefits to keep any piece of this world to call your very own; then having is only worth the give.

Who could earn your labor and satisfy the difference if any; to claim your dividend of contribution to this population.
No "father" or "mother" got here before man because repr9ducition is introduced by having a body first.
Sexuality did not invent gender and has no power over the body, and that is why reproduction only mimics the body.
Nothing but destination will be subordinated by its matching rank of origin.

No distance of difference will ever invite more than its own ingredients.

Remember your example of conclusion; and embrace it, to audit your claim to others.

These articles of statement are for the invitation of commonality; but that only recognizes the collateral of collective intelligence in order to inspect the gratitude of t what's included.

Beyond the idea of cooperation to others, is the attitude that compatibility would introduce understanding as a form of mental potency, but every person is only a promise of mental capacity.

The logic of man is to recognize the identity of nature by his own signature of single occupancy in order to balance the measure of differences; if notice ability will ever be a process of self -direction without being a hostage to the oppressions of co-party bondage.

Reproduction and sexuality are a tenant of man and never the landlord.

The body got here before sex and not after, and thats why the body never relied on reproduction to exist.

The "mother" and he 'father" did not invent man; because sexuality did not invent gender.

These estimations conclude geological mentality to its statistics of potency for the conclusion of vitality to offer acknowledgement by sensory awareness at the result of your own perception.

The law is not something you hear about; its something you talk about; because ears are not the masters of the mouth.

Nepotism is not the boss of common wealth; because having is only worth the give.

Individuality introduces commonality; and commonality introduces friendship.

Friendship will never have more collateral than the commonality of its matching sponsoring individual.

These comments are written to fumigate any innuendo you may be contagious of in your journey of self-expectations.

Your supply of ego only negotiates the compensation of your own benefits to self worth in order to make yourself eligible to the entitlements of others.

Where could I, have ever earned you as a part of my product.

The conditions of the world's indulgences say that either you are using commonality or it is using you.

There is no end to beginnings, but the need to belong only anticipates who you are, and never anticipate the contentment of the other person; and then comprehension evolves to the audit your fabric of nature by the garment you claim to self worth.

So I celebrate your eagerness to find me with your word if mine is not good enough for you.

KIND REGARDS,
BARRY

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Re: The mentality of CANADA.

Wow! That was the longest brain fart I have seen in a long time. You never did come down off that acid trip you took back in the 70s, did you. You could have just as easily said the ego will stop at nothing to have others validate its existence. But no, you had to ramble on with a page of psycho babble that no one who hasn't done acid can follow. That is a little self defeating, don't ya think? Your ego just invalidated itself.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010
Does CANADA make a difference with U.S. custody decisions.

DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS ; YES OR NO

Email Link Removed.

DOES CANADA MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH CUSTODY DECISIONS.

With all of the money that Canadians make in the drug testing industry it amounts to counterfeit title and deed; in order to promote fraudulent investment of stock and bonds acrued only by cheating people out of custody.

Drug testing violates the logic of custody and intervention.

Drug testing is a system that confesses to pursue the quota of consequences by permitting the causes.

The logic of custody is the ability to apprehend the causes as opposed to the consequences.

Any pursuit engaging the consequence of drugs conspires to allow the cause or supply of drugs to validate the quota of consequence or demand.

To apprehend the cause prevents the consequence; but to pursue the consequence affords progress of the causes.
Drug testing does not prevent the cause; but does endorse the progress of cause.

The drug maker is the progress of causes or supply; but the drug user is the progress of consequences or demand.
The drug maker recruits the user; but the user does not induce the drug maker.

The logic of evidence is the ability to implicate the causes as opposed to the consequences.

Any legislation that endorses drug testing violates the logic of custody and is further classified as the convention of sedition; mutiny; counterfeit; and conspiracy to commit treason on a government body, by committing bribe, blackmail, and blackball in the act of soliciting the quota to recruit the volunteer of a drug user.

Drug testing is a violation of article 94 in the uniform code of military justice.

Drug testing is considered to be a trespass against United States congress and is subject to the penalties of treason under the provisions of article 94 of
U.C.M.J.

Drug testing endorses the progress of the drug maker in order to quota the detection of a drug user.

To detect or pursue a drug user is to allow the sponsorship of the maker or sources of its supply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Re: Does CANADA make a difference with U.S. custody decisions.

Well, that almost made sense. You need to be a little more succinct. Keep working on it. Some day someone might understand you.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010

Yes but do you know how to serparate the diffeerence betweeen derelect and dignity or is that somebody elses job.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

A derelict is none functioning. You obviously can function but if you want respect you need to stop talking over everybody's heads.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

He's trying to philosophersizes on us! Were two smart four dat.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Re: Does CANADA make a difference with U.S. custody decisions.

Bart, do you talk like this over a beer? I'd have a hangover before getting drunk.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010

Im not looking for respect because it does not take two people to give it a way; but no word will ever have more destination than the rank of its own commonality.

Because the fact is only to admit that one light subordinates all shadows, you can have shodows all over the place but they only obey one light and that why respect is not a begging.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010

Centuries did not invent the momemnt; because the moment is where time begins and not the end.

But if you believe in centures more than the moment than your just a thought and not a thinker.

Destination is not the boss of origin because direcition only responds to the causes and never the consequences.

Nobody is trying to be smart or dumb because somebody would have to know the difference.

Words are suppposed to be freinds and not strangers.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010

I SEE YOU LIKE TO HELP THE CRIMINAL BLAME THE VICTUM SOMETIMES, BUT EITHER YOUR USING THE WORDS OR THEY ARE USING YOU

Drug testing endorses the progress of the drug maker in order to quota the detection of a drug user.

To detect or pursue a drug user is to allow the sponsorship of the maker or sources of its supply.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

I SEE YOU LIKE TO HELP THE CRIMINAL BLAME THE VICTUM SOMETIMES, BUT EITHER YOUR USING THE WORDS OR THEY ARE USING YOU

Are you high on drugs?