Ann Coulter upsetting people....again

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Few facts:

Ann Coulter usually appears on FOXNews.
Most people in Canada don't watch FOXNews, because they are too cheap, or happy with the pap CBC and CNN feeds them.
None of the people who have not watched FOXNews, know anything about Ann Coulter, except what they see on CBC an CNN.
None of the people who believe CNN or CBC have read any of the eight best-sellers An Coulter wrote.
All Ann Coulter detractors are liberals, with no idea what the words "sarcasm", "parody" and "humour" mean. Unless, of course it is directed towards conservatives in general and people that they could not ever measure up to.
Ann Coulter detractors were quite happy when their soul-mates called the duly elected President a loser, a war criminal, an idiot, a killer, a Hitler, and worse, but cry crocodile tears when their idol is exposed what he is.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Few facts:

Ann Coulter usually appears on FOXNews.
Most people in Canada don't watch FOXNews, because they are too cheap, or happy with the pap CBC and CNN feeds them.
None of the people who have not watched FOXNews, know anything about Ann Coulter, except what they see on CBC an CNN.
None of the people who believe CNN or CBC have read any of the eight best-sellers An Coulter wrote.
All Ann Coulter detractors are liberals, with no idea what the words "sarcasm", "parody" and "humour" mean. Unless, of course it is directed towards conservatives in general and people that they could not ever measure up to.
Ann Coulter detractors were quite happy when their soul-mates called the duly elected President a loser, a war criminal, an idiot, a killer, a Hitler, and worse, but cry crocodile tears when their idol is exposed what he is.

I so agree with you here, Jack.... Few facts

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
:lol::lol:
And now......time to do some nitpicking "a la porter"
User:Lou Sander/Canadian Troops - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knock it off, it's not becoming a member of your stature...

That said, our involvement was limited to the set and enforcement of the 54 Geneva Agreements, as Peace Keepers.

Not as Coulter would have had us believe.

Although, I will concede, that our support did include espionage (Outside the mandate of our mission) was conducted by Canadian Personnel, with the full knowledge of the Canadian Gov't.

All that, still doesn't support Coulters misinformation.

Any other nits you'ld like to pick?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Knock it off, it's not becoming a member of your stature...

That said, our involvement was limited to the set and enforcement of the 54 Geneva Agreements, as Peace Keepers.

Not as Coulter would have had us believe.

Although, I will concede, that our support did include espionage (Outside the mandate of our mission) was conducted by Canadian Personnel, with the full knowledge of the Canadian Gov't.

All that, still doesn't support Coulters misinformation.

Any other nits you'ld like to pick?

I gotta give credit where credit is due.......she was not completely wrong..
We all do that in an argument.....we focus on what supports our theory ....and barely scan and discount what doesn't......
Except you and a couple of other posters of course, that do concede certain point the opponent makes....which is why I don't join much in forum debates....I find it a frustrating exercise....
But I do like to take a shot here and there from the sidelines when I find some people obfuscating the discussion...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I gotta give credit where credit is due.......she was not completely wrong..
We all do that in an argument.....we focus on what supports our theory ....and barely scan and discount what doesn't......
Except you and a couple of other posters of course, that do concede certain point the opponent makes....which is why I don't join much in forum debates....I find it a frustrating exercise....
But I do like to take a shot here and there from the sidelines when I find some people obfuscating the discussion...
Which is why I like your style, you keep me on my toes...;-)

Thanx for noticing btw.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Your post contained FEW facts."

So, team up with your twin sister separated at birth, lone wolf, and tell me which were NOT facts.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Everything after the words "few facts" ... "

So, according to you and your soul-mate the "SUPERIOR" CDNBear:

Ann Coulter does NOT appear on FOXNews.
Most people in Canada DO subscribe to FOXNews, because they are not cheap.
People who learned what they know about Ann Coulter learned it NOT from CNN and/or CBC.
All the Ann Coulter detractors have read all of her best-seller books.
And of course, they understand humour, sarcasm and parody. As long as it is not Jon Stewart or that yahoo with the uneven ears.
Nobody ever called President Bush a loser and a war criminal. And of course no one ever compared him to Hitler.

I would call both of you a name or two you richly deserve, but then I would get banned and not be able laugh at your posts.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Actually, I think she is extremely bright.....smart enough to know how to sell books.....I bet she is busily laughing her head off at people that take her sooooo seriously.

You do have a point there with regards to kinds of intelligence. Some people know how to make money, but might not know how to improve society. Some have good ideas on improving society, but don't know how to make money beyond just working. Some are intelligent enough for both, and some for either.I'd place Ann Coulter in the first group for the most part, but we can't deny that that is a kind of intelligence too.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
"Everything after the words "few facts" ... "

So, according to you and your soul-mate the "SUPERIOR" CDNBear:

Ann Coulter does NOT appear on FOXNews.
Most people in Canada DO subscribe to FOXNews, because they are not cheap.
People who learned what they know about Ann Coulter learned it NOT from CNN and/or CBC.
All the Ann Coulter detractors have read all of her best-seller books.
And of course, they understand humour, sarcasm and parody. As long as it is not Jon Stewart or that yahoo with the uneven ears.
Nobody ever called President Bush a loser and a war criminal. And of course no one ever compared him to Hitler.

I would call both of you a name or two you richly deserve, but then I would get banned and not be able laugh at your posts.

Oh, jack.... Sometimes I wonder if you're not trying to be the new Red Skelton.....

When did your opinions become facts to anyone BUT yourself? The job of self-appointed mouthpiece for the world has already been filled. At best, all you can be is his lapdog.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
lone wolf, I am still waiting for you to prove any of my points false.

But in true typical, liberal fashion all you have is pale, weak and mentally-challenged attempts at humour.

With your "SUPERIOR" soul-mate Winnie the Pooh, surely you should be able to come up with better. Substantial, perhaps?